ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels
qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAqayUpWr_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am white man i am handsome because i am white

How can I be accepted as a Chinese citizen?

litteral whito piggu

早安

your thoughts on this?

don't think you can gain Chinese citizenship unless you are like top tier celebrity/politician/philanthropist.

早安

老外可以用支付宝支付吗?

老外不能用微信支付

不可以
大概
不确定

Even if you marry a chink?

我觉得老外需要中国银行账户用来微信支付

那大概是不行
反正我自己也没有
没有也大致上没关系

请问白酒在哪里?

is something like "這個蘋果是誰的?" grammatically incorrect?

In this thread we all pretend we live really close to each other

你好本地朋友

no

como tipeas cantonese?
como haz escrito eso? que software usas?

What are you trying to say? Who is this apple?

no, wanted to ask who the apple belongs to but i guess its not correct then
its not canto, its just traditional characters on microsoft pinyin

这是谁的苹果

Thanks. I have some trouble with sentence structure, its so different from spanish and English

I still have trouble. Question word goes where you want the responding information to go

eg:

Q:这是谁的苹果?
A:这是他的苹果

The answer is in the middle so the question goes in the middle.

Thanks i think i get it now
Also prepositions are weird in chinesr

Some look really weird as an English speaker like 他是哪里的人

"Where is she from"- "She is where of person"

Wait till you get to the set phrases which you just have to memorise. Like 你不是一个人
Means "You are not alone" not "You are not a person".

>你不是一个人
Lol
I mean i guess you can make some sense out of it if you look at it like you're counting people

you become a permanent resident not a citizen.

Are half Chinese children citizens then or are they sent to work in Iranian lead mines for being impure non-Han bastards?

>他是哪里的人
I think my teacher thought me to ask “他是哪國人?”

You can't even work on a spousal visa can you?

It's kinda bullshit. Not even marrying a chink gives you the right to work in the guo only a work visa. So your choice is renew work visa every single year or go on spouse visa and work illegally.

It's all ok. There are many ways to ask. Another is 他从哪里来

>来
I hate shit like this. It's not less complicated than 來. Fuken gommies

Is there a point to learning traditional?

I just use an extension to make all traditional into simplified.

they are citizens

yeah there's a lot of catching up to do if they want to get up to western standards.

>there's a lot of catching up to do if they want to get up to western standards.

yeah but let's hope they stop at making it easier for westerners to work in China. And don't follow the west in committing cultural suicide by letting in millions of Africans and saying they're just as European as Mr White who's family has lived in Europe since the last ice age.

>Is there a point to learning traditional?
i suppose the most pragmatic option is learning simplified, yea

the chinatown in my city, which is next to where i learn is mostly taiwanese, so the teachers i got are taiwanese and mainly teach trad
i think traditional is very interesting and carries a lot of history which i really like

also isnt it easier to read japanese kanji if you study traditional characters?

Why would the Chinese ever want to have western citizenship policies? They're causing all kinds of problems.

Even ESL teachers are better than the shit Europe lets in.

Don't Western ESL teachers behave like niggers though? That's the impression I get from Chinese and Koreans talking about them online. Anyway I forget which city it is but there is one place in China where lots of Africans go for work and schooling.

If they're African it's probably no surprise they act like Africans.

Not every western in China is a golden boy but they're all at least working and contributing to the Chinese economy.

>You can't even work on a spousal visa can you?
That's why you marry a rich han girl who works while you take care of your mixed children

Also ESL teachers are doing a job that local Chinese cannot do, so they're not stealing jobs.

>Rich chinese girl marrying laowai

I'd like to see that

why reputation and face is so important for chinese and east asian people?
reputation doesnt matter for latinos
for example you can think shit of me and that's your problem, I dont care

it's just a tool for societal conformity. everybody doesn't want to 'lose face' so they go along with it and expect the same from others. it keeps the wheel turning.

>muh history and kultur in trad char

nope, studying trad doesn't makes it """easier""" to read jap kanji
because it is easy for every chinese speaker to accustom to another set of 漢字/汉字. There's no difference in familiarizing foreign chink char for trad char learner and simp char learner.
(except for retardo white pig maybe)

It is a bit easier because more of them are exactly the same rather than different. Of course it's still not hard because if you know more than 1000 characters (like almost all native japanese/chinese speakers do) then 90% of the difficulty is learning how to pronounce the character and not the character itself.

你好 Argentina
这里现在是下午了

你好美國!

Please tell me about Chinese-Iranian and Chinese-Russian relations

>百三合(^U^)ノ~YO

你在干嘛呢

im dowloading some music
你呢?

Can someone with a masters degree in business and 'passable' chinese work in china without being an english teacher? Or am I still fucked

why do you want to work in china

That kind of simplification just happens because it's how people actually write 来 anyway.

My gf is moving back to china next year and even if we don't continue dating I'd like to add a year of work in china to my resume I guess

一点儿 (yīdiǎnr)

how do i say this mid-conversation while getting the tones right
or better yet how do i say this correctly at all

Like a pirate m80

hmm my teacher says it like "yi dier"
also this helped me to use 3rd tones in the middle of a sentence youtube.com/watch?v=aAqayUpWr_o
nice. which city?
thats interesting. do you have any other examples where this happens?

Nanjing
The only problem is that her dad is relatively high up in the government and pretty traditional so he hasn't found out yet. I'm probably just being paranoid but I feel like he'd do something to fuck up my visa or something if he knew

Lmao relax buddy stop trying to defend ESL shitscum in every thread just because it's your dream to become ESL filth of society yourself

thats fucked up
do you think he'll accept you if you prove you're learning mandarin and shit?

>>/r/ccj2

You're delusional

At least I don't care hard what others choose to do with themselves

Is she the Princeton graduate?

If so you better back the fuck off. She's mine.

How do you say Fuck you in Chinse?
With latin transcription please

fakku yu

who dares to invade my home

invaders must die

他喵的

Go to taiwan or somewhere else instead of my hometown in China you sexpat tourists

you don't even trade your beautiful girls for the local natives. you just come up and steal all our shit.

fucking pigs.

peru?

vietnam?

this is your future

do chinese boys still smoke cigarettes

I know the older migrant generations over 30 do, but what about young guys?

hi

I don't

my cousins and inlaws do not either
but i know some do too, not as pervasive as before

peru? what's on the agenda today peru? what did you accomplish today or what will you accomplish today peru? peru? you know what they say peru, even if you accomplish one new thing a day, you'll go on to achieve wonders peru.

peru?

I disagree with UKanon. It sounds natural. I don't know if it's grammatically correct but I would say that in daily life.

hi, peru

操你妈(cao ni ma)

Never happened
Pure western propaganda
China is an advance country

Tell me about Hangzhou
I've done my research online but never asked here what it's like
Have any of you been? Do any of you live there?

shitty little satellite city of Shanghai that's still 2 or so hours away. lots of tourists (Chinese and western), rich chinks, and a shitty nightlife.

there might be hardly any foreigners there now. Last year they were cracking down on laowai for the g20 and scaring the shit out of people. They were going door to door checking passports and stopping buses looking for illegal laowai

that's fuck your mom not fuck you

If you get married for many years you can go from spousal visa to d visa with guanxi. D visa doesn't need work permit (easy to get anyway if you're not literal filth). You can also get D visa by working for long enough in certain fields, by investing lodes e money, or through pure guanxi if you are friends with a party official like a mayor

Theoretically it is legally possible if you have D visa you can become a naturalized citizen and give up your other citizenship. I haven't met anyone who has done this.

>reputation doesnt matter for latinos

Yep
>Across Latin America, death stalks the young. Every 15 minutes, a young Latin American—usually an adolescent male—is murdered. The corpses stack up quickly. There are roughly 400 killings a day, or 140,000 a year. In some countries, homicide is the number one cause of death for adolescent males, outpacing accidental injuries, cancer, suicide, and disease. More than 75 percent of the killings are committed with firearms, far above the global average. Paradoxically, lethal violence has persisted in spite of impressive reductions in poverty and widespread improvements in education, health, and living standards. Every 15 minutes, a young Latin American—usually an adolescent male—is murdered.

Do you hav more of these 我的家?

"去你的" is a more appropriate word, but it is a direct translation from "fuck you".
There is no "fuck you" in original chinese.

我日 (wo ri) is used quite often in some regions

Holy shit I know where this picture was taken, right on the station of the bullet train going to pudong airport.