Remember when this show was good?

Remember when this show was good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6DIPfshlRY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guthrum
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like the second half of the season 4 so far desu senpai.

S3 and first half of S4 were pretty bland though.

JARL BORG! More like jarl boring, how long will this guy's "arc" last jeez.

loved that episode when they went to Uppsala Temple

I managed like 4 episodes before I got bored of all the cuckoldry and shit.

they are pushing the femshit way too hard now

i dont mind lagertha and the other bitches but now the directing has gone to shit too, every shot has to have at least 2 strong female vikings who dont need no man in frame.

No.

im enjoying these eps more than last seasons, if there was no laguertha and lesbo wars it would be perfect.

Are they gonna kill him guys?

P-please don't kill him

of courshe
le fat king throws him in a pit of snakes, his sons fuck england's shit up
athelstan's son becomes the king supreme, probably next season onward
rollo's dynasty best dynasty

It never was. I still remember the first season and how Gabriel Byrne just killed a smith willy nilly. Or the young Bjorn cringe fest. You always had to ignore the shit parts to enjoy Vikings.

I like his sons so far (especially Ivar) but I don't want them to kill of Ragnar. He really has this tired, old soul and this half of S4 has been great for it.

It's not really a secret that he is going to die... it's part of the story.

Well yeah but it's not like they have to stick right to it at all times.

I'm just afraid they will kill him and the show will be a cluster fuck without an anchor to follow and will end abruptly.

hmmm...

youtube.com/watch?v=n6DIPfshlRY

i mean i'd like to see more of ragnar too, for me him and rollo carries the show, but history is history.

I can honestly see that just being bait though. I mean, we all expect ragnar to die so it wouldn't be as shocking if they do just that.

First couple of seasons were entertaining.

It's just Lagertha and Astrid, and Lagertha's hot, she can feminist my dick if you know what i mean.
But Astrid needs to go, dumb bitch has more makeup on than a cheerleader and is annoying as fuck. Who the fuck even is she? Where did she come from? It's like a couple of episodes ago she showed up out of nowhere like some old time secondary character but i don't remember ever seeing her before.

It died with Jarl Borg.
Im only watching for Rollo Bjorn and Ekbert

Im with you there.

There has been a criminal lack of Rolo. Though I have a feeling we are gonna see him remove a whole bunch of kebab when they get to spain.

I have never scene this show, but I remember seeing a part where a chick is with a guy outdoors and then steps over him, takes off her panties and lowers herself onto him and fugs him with her black blouse still on.

kinda hot.

it was never really that good to begin with but i dont think it has gone to complete shit. i'm glad asslag is gone.

the bjorn/rollo/floki adventure to the mediterranean seems like it will be entertaining, at least we'll finally get the fuck away from england and see other parts of the world.

nigga he will die

why do you think travis have 4 upcoming movies and just did 2 movies in 2015/2016 even though he havent done a single project besides Vikings since 2012

yeah, i hope to see a lot more of rollo once ragnar dies.

We'll see. I hope they atleast give him a good death. Well, it would be sort of fitting for how his story has progressed if he just died anti climatically.

>We'll see

Just stop posting. Jesus.

i really hope they don't just throw him in a pit of snakes

because thats stupid. how does one die being thrown into a pit of snakes? as far as i know england never had venomous snakes so what the fuck are the snakes going to do? crawl over him to death?

Did you not pay attention? rewatch the ep where shes introduced again

if you just live in a snake pit for an extended period of time you will probably die at some point

also Vikings was never good

I'll stop posting when you stop being fucking retarded

VIKING FUCKING SHITS

Stop being ass mad because I don't instantly say the guy is gonna die.

He had them imported, they said it in the shoe I think. Its been a while since I watched S2

>IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO :^)

The European Adder is native to Britain

ur moms native to britain

im reading about them now and their bite is apparently not very venomous

It's almost like the show is trying to make it look like Ragnar, Ecbert, and Athelstan are all a bunch of fags together...

>you took my bitch away from me
>but-but he loved me more
>it's okay I still love you
>hold hands

He dies in a snake pit in the "historical" text so ...

the only reason i'm still persisting with this shit is to see these terrible characters get btfo by the saxons

So ... ?

yea i dont know whats up with all the homolust in this show between those 3

I thought it was their shared passion for the progression of their people and civilization... but it's getting weird.

Try getting tagged by a pit full of them

just kick em in the fucking face and stomp on them

So, why not just go with it and have him die like he really did? it saves the writers a job and theyre shitty writers anyway. The whole show is full of more plot holes than any series ive ever seen, aside from Dexter

So ... ?

actually no

fucking sucked since minute 1

So he's going to die in the snakepit and that's how the story progresses, you fuckshit.

So ... ?

What will happen is Ivar will unite "the great heathen army" and take over half of England. Wessex will survive, but Vikings will still have control the north.

so that's how it's gonna happen, because they need to get ragnars kids to fuck up England

maybe magnus is going to become guthrum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guthrum

the saxons did not dress like that when the danes started raiding england.
also saxons did not use twohanded axes

Yes they did.

oh come on

No. Not even as camp.

Why would you watch TV when you're camping?

Because fuck nature.

Not really. First two seasons were pretty shit.

I caught some of the adverts for late season 2 and 3, so i watched it from the start, and fuck me, you're right. It was a chore to get through the first season

No. that's migration era equipment.
the late anglo-saxons copied the style of the danish vikings

This. Saxons now are different than Saxons after the major invasion

I don't think Saxons right now use double handed axes to fight off vikings and I don't think that's what anyone else was implying

kek

>the late anglo-saxons copied the style of the danish vikings

probably true. then as now we're a simple folk and suspicious of advanced foreign inventions

I disagree I was really hooked from the start and when things got to Paris it started to sizzle out for me. I still watch it for some characters but fuck every woman in this show at this point, I really liked young Lagertha

no

it was, those three were unique in the way their perception, an athelstan was the only one who knew both cultures well enough to be the bridge.

their grief over him last episode wasn't a homo thing, it was about all the potential that was lost, potential for both of them and their people, and it was about their regrets about the past, athelstan being the symbolization of all this emotional luggage that they have to carry.

holding hands is an acceptable thing in many cultures, without homoerotic connotations.

The last episode was fucking amazing, how much of a giant ass pleb can you even be.

it was shit

the fall into the pit pretty much is the killer; the snakes are just the final insult.

what the fuck are you talking about? the latest episode was the best episode this season and one of the best episodes of the entire series.

>And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit. For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
>two insanely charismatic and intelligent powerful leaders facing the despair that is the human existence
>cut between MEEOOWWW woMEN are dangerous too you know ^.~

Jesus christ it could have been utterly brilliant.

i hope the show keeps going and eventually reaches modern times

I absolutely love Linus Roache(King Ecbert). He's doing a great job, awesome actor.

Except por Lagertha... you know it.

i agree, one of my favorite performances since james callis's gaius baltar.

Was it ever good? I'm about three fourths through the first season, and it's pretty shitty.