When Harrison Ford auditioned for the role of Han Solo in "Star Wars" he only had $11 dollars to his name...

When Harrison Ford auditioned for the role of Han Solo in "Star Wars" he only had $11 dollars to his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing that Mark Hamill bought was a new BMW. Harrison Ford bought a hot dinner.

Not a meme

He's such a goddamn loveable rogue and scoundrel.

There's so much potential for them to fuck up his character in the standalone movies.

jesus christ.
triple dubs confirms it

and Hamil loves the series and fans for it. Respectful and thankful dude.
Ford is bitter and hates the series

>not casting pic related in the solo movie

but it's from reddit

he was really quite handsome

Why does Harrison Ford have such a timeless style? He wouldn't look out of place in those clothes today.
And in pic related the only thing that looks outdated is the jacket lapels, even then it's only a slight detail.

Because he is a manifestation of every masculine archetype in the collective unconscious, dummy.

>Han Solo standalone movie

who could you POSSIBLY cast to not royally fuck it up irreparably? I mean there's only one Harrison Ford.

even Glover as Lando is a disappointment. despite the fact that I honestly think that he's one of the best possible choices, there's just now way he can do Billy Dee's performance justice if he simply tries to copy him. they're going to have to rewrite the character to fit Glover as an actor.

kekd

>I mean there's only one Harrison Ford

I thought Richard Gere and Harrison Ford were the same person when I was a kid. So there are actually two Harrison Fords.

Dennis Quaid also have a Harrison Ford aura.

bitch please

Would rather see a sheev pre-phandom menace standalone movie. It could have palpatine, dooku, plagueis, maul, even snoke.. Why do all the normies want han solo so bad

Man, that are some nice Harrisons

Ford had a Jewish background so I doubt he was struggling for money at any point in his life

Isn't he actually a pretty shy and introverted person?

Luke best boy

Han a shit

he looks like a lizard.

Never compare this premature grey haired hack to Ford again or I will hunt you down and murder your entire family

They've already cast that guy from the last coen brothers film.

>>I thought Richard Gere and Harrison Ford were the same person when I was a kid. So there are actually two Harrison Fords.
me too

And now he shows up on set against his will to just pick up his paycheck. Really made me think

Think that's a fairly good casting. Too bad I have no real interest in a young Han Solo movie. I'd rather see another original story with new characters like Rogue One

JUST

He's sick of han solo. The majority of attention that he gets is because of a pretty simple and boring character. So I don't really blame him

Just dubble dubs man.