GUNFAGS BTFO

GUNFAGS BTFO

How is it easier then getting a pet?

Please delete this shoddy posting. We're trying to beat Australia at shitposting and can't do it with such pathetic threads. Thank you for understanding, OP.

I hate getting background checks when I buy dayquil...

>divorce is hard to get

kek

>Guns should be harder to obtain than documents which grant you permission to do things like driving (statistically more dangerous than guns) or enter foreign countries

Wew libs

What about a gf?

>easier to get a gun than a pet
>implying I can't just find a stray dog and care for it
>dog then gives me smaller dogs
>implying a gun can give me smaller guns

>mfw it's easier to get a gun than a gf

You need to pass a background check in order to buy cold medicine?

>listing of things that arent constitutionally protected intensifies

Your right to own those things isn't expressed in the US Constitution, you fucking moron.

>I literally make things up

The only hard thing to get about a passport is waiting in line with a bunch of smelly Indians

Wow, a leaf that doesn't understand the difference between rights and wants.

people give cats away for free all the time, if you can't get a pet easier than a gun, you're fucking retarded

Go and campaign to get divorces, passports, pet, drivers licenses and medicine constitutionally protected then, faggot.

I found my cat in a parking lot.

It doesn't get any easier than that.

Divorces, passports, pets, drivers licenses and cold medicine are not rights. Owning a guns is.

You can buy cold medicine at the self checkout line at Wal-Mart.

None of those things listed are constitutional rights either. Divorce is hilarious, considering you're seeking to nullify an agreement that both parties agree lasts until death.

The process for getting a passport involves slightly more paperwork and the time it takes to get your picture taken, you can buy a pet from anyone across statelines and there's no paperwork to fillout for cold medicine.

I remember when my brother had to wait 10 days to get cold medicine.

>he died

>mfw give girls my card and hope they call
>they never call

Why live?

A leaf is a horrible person!
Why are you so awful?
How much do you get paid to shitpost?

>divorce
How easy/hard a divorce is depends on if you get a prenup or not. If you have a prenup, it's easy as hell tom get a divorce.
>passport
You're using this to travel the world. Figuring out who the hell you are and making sure it's made correctly so you aren't thrown into the gulag for traveling to Russia takes time.
>pets
Pets have rights, and shelters have to follow laws to make sure you're not some sick fuck, or Chinese.
>driver's license
It's easy as fuck to get a driver's license, just time consuming, because the point is for you to know how to steer your one ton death tube so you don't fuck everyone over.
>cold medicine
A FUCKING LEAF

They will someday user. They will

>EmLQ7cLT
>1 post by this ID

>divorce
>passport
>drivers license

These are all actually argument against gun control. The reason why all of these are such a pain in the ass is because the bureaucratic government literally fucks it all up and makes endless amounts of errors and snags and red tape to go through. Why would you let the government, which can't even manage the task of processing drivers licenses efficiently, be in charge of gun registration and purchasing?

Th-thanks America

I hope Trump wins :3

A divorce
>lots of legal proceedings and tooth pulling to divide the property, cannot be logically compared to buying a gun

A Passport
>Requires you to submit some of your information to verify your identity and legal status, then you pay for it and you have it. The exact same process goes for buying a gun.

A Driver's License
>That's true

Cold Medicine
>$10 over the counter medication still exists

>it is easier to get cold meds or a pet than a gun

NOPE I work at walmart where I sell these things.

Liberals lying again

Its easier to fuck your pets mouth in Canada

>A Divorce
huge legal procedure that usually results in transfer of assets and child care
>A Passport
a literal hall-pass to travel to another country, given that you arent a fucking terrorist or being sued/charged
>Pet
Nigga I can go petsmart and get a goldfish in 10 minutes.
>A drivers license
Wow, a license to operate a 3000lb piece of metal and glass, that can travel at 150 mph if needed.
>cold medicine
I can buy nyquil right now.

Who makes this shit up and doesn't die from forgetting to breathe halfway through?

If marriages and families were serious institutions, divorces would be a lot harder to get, and totally discouraged by media, academia and the entertainment industry.

Divorce should be aim to be something hard.

is that where you got your AIDS too?

one is on the constitution, the others are not

I'm assuming they mean prescription based cold medicine but that requires going to see a professional who then gives you a prescription to go grab your medicine.

I don't see how the process of any of these things can be remotely compared to buying a gun. The only thing I can thing of that's comparative to buying a gun is buying a car because public sector sales still require paperwork and qualification checks and private sector sales are under the table.

Fake and gay/10

You could at least learn about how it works instead of assuming I can show up at the local gun store with cash and no ID and walk away a few minutes later with a Glock.

You never give your number to girls. Ask them for their number. Ceding initiative is beta.

She's a cashier so basically zero talk time, man.

It took me 3-4 months and over $200 to get my permit to get a gun.

>inb4 what state do you live in that you need a permit to even buy a gun

Fucking commeticut

>1 post by this ID

> or enter foreign countries
Well we know how they feel about that, hombre.

Daily reminder to hide and reported all _____ BTFO threads. Sage goes in all fields

We're being shilled again
SAGE
>1 post by this id

>1 post by this ID

I hate having to go through extensive background checks before I get my goldfish at the pet store.

Then on top of that I have to go through goldfish training and get my goldfish licence.