Based Spic Pastor Preaches Bible on Orlando Shooting - Says Killing Fags is Great

“Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? No … I think that’s great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida’s a little safer tonight"
~Pastor Roger Jimenez

SJWs foaming at the mouth.
youtube.com/watch?v=WWWArz0V-4k

theglobaldispatch.com/sacramento-pastor-roger-jimenez-makes-disgusting-pedophile-comments-about-gay-club-shooting-68376/

The original video was taken down since of "Hate Speech", but here's his YouTube channel:
youtube.com/channel/UC21hhMb5eFhpbOunJ-IAVwg
----------------
Leviticus 20:13
If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-kr6tN12ug
youtube.com/watch?v=dE0QTvlGj-c
youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE
biblehub.com/matthew/18-6.htm
biblehub.com/luke/17-2.htm
biblehub.com/mark/9-42.htm
stopabusecampaign.com/most-sex-abusers-are-heterosexual/
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good to see a real christian sticking to the tenets and doctrines.

fuck the heretics who try to warp religion. if you don't like it, fucking quit the religion all together. i'm looking at you, pope.

How's that fight vs infallibility going for you?

Fags will burn

Christians don't celebrate death.
>Based
my ass

t. edgy atheist

Theodore shoebat?

>election was just about to hit a serious lull
>worst mass shooting in US history out of nowhere
>throws the LGBT factor into the election at full force
it just gets more and more interesting every day

what gives us the right to be judgmental of them?
because they were fags?

why should anyone be happy, or it be a good thing that they died, they are people just like you and me, just chose the wrong lifestyle.

not advocating them being fags, just dont like that people are so quick to judge others in such manners

Christianity has always had to deal with this shit. It's nothing new.

>pastor tries to be edgy supporting Muslims
>Muslims eventually take over
>eternally cucked into underground churches and paying jizya

Shouldn't he be campaigning for the murder of Muslims if he cares about pedophilia?

>inb4 pastor gets caught fucking kids in 9 months

>Muslims kills 50 gay people
>"Lol, not all muslims!"
>Christian talks about how good it is to kill gay people
>"DEATH TO CHRISTIANITY!!"

I will never vote liberal again.

Christians are so oppressed.

> Christian trying to call other people pedos
> paedophilia endemic amongst the clergy of every branch of Christianity

Something about a speck in your brothers eye...

Which politicians are members of the liberal party?

The truth hurts, nigger.

Because most people on pol are fucking retards that love their little echo chamber.

fucking jewtube! i want my hate preaching!

someone fucking gimme a liveleak link!

He isn't praising Muslims. He's saying that it is biblical for homos to be punished, but they should be punished by law and through the court system.

This guy and Pastor Anderson are some brave men. High test and fearless. God bless both of them.

>quoting Leviticus in Christian matters
hehe good goy

post the original video

In the video he also quotes 2nd Peter and 1st Romans

Yes! Just saw on their site that WBC is going to Orlando tomorrow.

Took them long enough.

>post the original video

Here's the original video, but it was remove on "Hate Speech"
youtube.com/watch?v=c-kr6tN12ug

jesus said to keep the law and not a single bit of it should be changed until everything is completed (his return) he also said he didnt come to change the law

jesus was jewish

Here's a mirror of the video in question though, with Beaner subtitles.
youtube.com/watch?v=dE0QTvlGj-c

>what gives us the right to be judgmental of them?
they revel in sin. it's nothing but pointing out that simple fact.

>paedophilia endemic amongst...
public schools, general population
predators go where the prey is. So should everyone shut up?

Fuck off Kike, Jesus was not an oral law felatiating Pharisee fucktard who created Judaism in Persian Babylonia AFTER the Temple was destroyed.
>jesus said to keep the law and not a single bit of it should be changed
He said no such thing. The laws of Moses have been FULFILLED in Christ's resurrection and the New Covenant begun.
Fucking Kike.

This is one of the few good things about minorities... when they're being honest, they just tell the truth, straight up, they say what white people are really thinking, but too scared to say

I'm really not seeing the "Homosexuals are exclusively pedophiles" angle. Are middle aged hairy men considered children by this spics' and Sup Forums's standards?

“For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” — Matthew 5:18-19

“It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17)

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17)

“Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19)

Also

"if you want to enter life keep the commandments. Which ones...? Do not Murder, do not commit adultery..." Matthew 19:17

Well that's the kind of spictelectual that I like.

He's right too. Gays have nets of pedophilia and they usually gather around notorious gay clubs for their deviants. We were used to hunt them down here (Caso Arny, you can look it up if you know spanish) but now they have such social approval that nobody points them out anymore.

Anybody who spends this much time whining about gays is clearly compensating for their desire to get cock rammed in their ass

>Anyone who spends this much time whining about gun control is clearly compensating for their desire to get lead blasted in their face
Nice logic Assrammed McFagget.

Homos often abuse children. They also like to poach and groom children into becoming homosexual. Pedos don't have to be exclusively pedos of course.

Independent baptist churches are extremely anti-Catholic church. They call the pope "Anti-Christ"

not everyone is like you, frustrated closet fag

lmao god doesn't want you to hate people or to hurt others though

Why are Christians and other religious people so retarded?

It seems like every religious person (except except for radical Islamist ironically LOL) are hypocritical or pick and choose what parts of their cult they will follow.

Homos don't reproduce, they recruit.

Homos have an 80% higher chance of contracting AIDS.

Homos account for 1/3rd of child abusers

Don't buy the media lies. The sodomite agenda is real.

Odd, considering what made me partially homosexual were teenage girls. And all other fags I've met have been complete bear lovers.

But I guess facts beat out anecdotal hearsay 100% of the time.

>My anecdotes are facts, your facts are anecdotes

>I'm so used to being argued against that I cannot see when someone is agreeing with me.

Funnily enough, the Muslims would have been fine with pedos, but not the homos.

edgy ;DDD

>Britbong living the dream, giving zero fucks.
Now, that's what I call edgy!

Too much sarcasm and satire in this board made me german.

Which is kind of the point. It's useless to bring up that homosexuals are pedophiles when mudslimes are just as riddled, if not more, with them.

>Unironically defending muslims

He isn't helping the "only muslims are backwards barbarians" narrative that Sup Forums loves so much

Fuck this spic

funamentalist christians are usually extremely anti-muslim. I think the pastor just preaches one thing at a time.

>50 pedophiles

Christians need to stop with the "all gays are pedophiles" meme

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual and 45% of them are women.

>they revel in sin. it's nothing but pointing out that simple fact.

You had one fucking job, one job but you still fucked it up. You were to point out a simple fact, but you got it wrong. They don't "revel" in anything. According to ignorant rural schizophrenic 4,000 years ago, being gay (along with being a giant or a witch) is bad. That doesn't mean that anyone should pay any attention to him. Your assumed values are worthless and your characterization of gays is false. Good job, dipshit. Now go worship Allah or Baal or Moloch or Elohim or any other near eastern bronze age bit of fan fic and fuck off.

>Defending muslims
>Based

Yeah, okay faggot

31 "Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah, 32 not like the covenant that I made with their fathers on the day when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant that they broke, though I was their husband, declares the Lord. 33 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And no longer shall each one teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, ‘Know the Lord,’ for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the Lord. For I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

—Jeremiah 31:31–34

Fuck off Kike

Being a faggot is bad just for medical science reasons. You spread disease and pederasts

Maybe we can incite a full war between the two of them.

>it just gets more and more interesting every day
it's the best election ever. the meme gods have blessed us

>Being a faggot is bad just for medical science reasons. You spread disease and pederasts

You're still fucking up your one unbelievably simple task. Twice in a row, now. Great work, Muhammad.

But what if they come to a common ground on child fucking? What will we do when people start jacking planes and shooting up nightclubs in the name of "free pedo love"?

Wait I thought the jewish part of the Bible didn't count because of Jesus. So I guess it does cpunt when it benefits you?

You christcucks sure are a weird bunch

Faggots love Islam and the halal beardless boys. Islam is degeneracy and faggots REVEL in degenerate behavior.

Fags and Mudslimes as collaborators makes sense from the faggot point of view. Mudslimes get Kafir degenerates to spread disease and pederasty among other Kafirs.

win win

>jewish part of the Bible
Fucking Kikes aren't even in the Torah (first five books)

Judaism doesn't exist in the whole Old Testament unless you count the Oral Law which is the "traditions of men" Jesus rejected.

Fags should be forced back into the closet and there activities recognized as being destructive. It's no different than any other sin of the body like gluttony or alcoholism.

here's the Christian view point:

Islam is a stupid disgusting false religion, and homosexuality should be illegal. Both are bad.

Why has Sup Forums become so cucked that they want to compromise on faggotry? Suddenly you want to be a dad enabler to push your stupid agenda? Faggots need to get back in the closet.

The bible says that homosexuals are of a reprobate mind. Alchohol is just an unwise and destructive thing to do.

There is a difference between natural sin and sins of a reprobate mind. Homosexuality and most extreme sexual perversion is of a reprobate mind.

>Faggots love Islam and the halal beardless boys. Islam is degeneracy and faggots REVEL in degenerate behavior.

Priests love Catholocism and the virginal beardless boys. The Papacy is degeneracy and Vatican City REVELS in degenerate behavior.

All true. But who cares? God is not real. The schizophrenic teachings of bronze age barbarians do not reflect wisest teachings known to man. None of it is the basis for the formation of a sane public policy because all it is retarded superstition. So no, you still win nothing. Facts are still krytonite to someone as willfully ignorant as you. Now fuck off.

>yeah because raping 10 year old boys as a man is totally normal(heterosexual)

youtube.com/watch?v=Pxj8y5ctmiE

>Canadian flag

muzzie confirmed

Fucking libs are the worst. you will never be Americans, no matter how many F35s you buy (once they are flying).

>God is not real
>teachings from Bronze Age

The Bible is the best selling book worldwide and Christianity is the fastest growing religion. Why is that? Because it has power. People can study the historical validity and look at statistical probabilities to disprove the Big Bang, but people know the bible is true because the power it has.

If God weren't real and the bible weren't true, it wouldn't have gotten this far, and it wouldnt be translated into every language and be the best selling book of all time

>Baptist Church and Arizona are a gift of GOD

>BASED

>ANDERSON

>FAGGOTS FOREVER BTFO

Thanks Jesus. Don't you have someone to kill today? I love how Christians love to preach (and boast about their supposed) humility and then go on to lecture the world that they're all going to suffer terribly unless they listen up and obey. Fuck off, psychos.

>Priests love Catholocism and the virginal beardless boys. The Papacy is degeneracy and Vatican City REVELS in degenerate behavior.
Straw Man. Lets look at the scripture and then agree that faggots infiltrate where the prey is. Shall we talk about public school problems with pederasts? I wonder why faggots want to be Scout Leaders so badly?
biblehub.com/matthew/18-6.htm
biblehub.com/luke/17-2.htm
biblehub.com/mark/9-42.htm

>All true. But who cares? God is not real.
>facts

Clearly you are a religious atheist.

>islam is evil guys
>let's praise this based christian preacher who supports islamic terrorism
Can't make this shit up.

He is raising tons of based kids too.

>Hey, are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed today? No … I think that’s great. I think that helps society. I think Orlando, Florida’s a little safer tonight
Wait ... isn't making such a speech a hate crime now? How come the spic is still not behind bars?

>spic
he's got to go back

tremendous hatred

I don't disagree with your point but would point out that both lead to destruction.

>>yeah because raping 10 year old boys as a man is totally normal(heterosexual)

Here's why you're a fucking idiot.

The vast majority of pedophiles are heterosexual, that means their victims are of the opposite sex you fucking idiot.

KYS

Islam is taking over as the number one religion. It's the fastest growing religion on earth. Therefore the Qur'an is more true than the Bible.

Nice logic, Peter. You're such simple morons.

>fuck off, NAZI

Remember the 6 million, your white kind can never speak about anything ever. Even if it serves our cause, oy vey

>Islam is taking over as the number one religion

It's not even close you dumb canadian fuck.

You naive idiot

Hate speech is only for euro cucks, in merica we can say anything we want.

>Facts matter?
>Clearly you are a religious atheist.

Sure thing, Mohammed.

The facts are the facts you fucking idiot. The crime statistics prove that the vast majority of pedophiles are straight

Cry about it you fucking idiot.

>Islam is taking over

Are you retarded? Islam is diminishing. Islamists are even converting to Christianity

we aren't as cucked as europe. there's no hate speech law here.

Because burgerland isnt a caliphate yet

Agreed. I despise alchohol

stopabusecampaign.com/most-sex-abusers-are-heterosexual/

UH

OH!!

Pederasty is above the law. It goes all the way to the top of law enforcement and politics.

Fuck your "crime statistics"

>pro sodomite
>.com

Nice try Francis.

>Saying killing anyone is good, even your enemies

This man is not a Christian.

He is a false Christian propped up by Satan to smear the Christian faith.

If you believe as he does then you are not of God, and are ruled by your master Satan. You will join him in hell unless you change your ways and repent.

And if you don't believe in the truth of the bible, good luck to you. I'm not here to convert, only to argue the facts.

>But but but the crime statistics are wrong

But they're not you fucking idiot.

Get fucked idiot. There are thousands of sources, including the FBI who prove that the vast majority of pedos are hetero. Cry harder shit bag.

>by that you totally don't mean you want to rape kids
>you totally proved they are not faggots with statistics

Atheism is a faith. The onus is on you to prove your belief that there is no God with facts. But you can't, thus Atheism is a faith.

Let me know when you become God so you can say for certain that there is no God.

>Sure thing, Mohammed.
Muslims don't quote Bible scripture to BTFO a Kike

"Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2010 and 2050 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group."

Do you niggers ever stop to do research? Fuck you niggers. You're all mental midgets. Have a nice day. Don't forget to stop at the mosques to suck some dick, you national traitors.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/04/23/why-muslims-are-the-worlds-fastest-growing-religious-group/

>by that you totally don't mean you want to rape kids

Projecting this hard

Here you have it folks. This man just outed himself as a homosexual pedophile.

You see, a reasonable person who objects to homosexuality will just make his case and move on with this life. But the ones who obsess over the subject and dwell upon it constantly are always closet case gays, like this fellow.

He's also clearly a pedophile.

>Will, gunna, it's gonna happen, surely, sometime, eventually

Le Canadian idiot post.

>Islamists are even converting to Christianity
They do that to avoid deportation.
Muslims may lie about ANYTHING to propagate Jihad. In this case by Hijra