Never surrender lads

Never surrender lads.

We might've taken a hit, but we have the meme magic, never forget, the meme magic always appears when we require it the most.

In this thread, we pray to our christian god, and to queen and country that the meme magic finds us in the darkness.

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=jFi7bWkyRpA

The referendum isn't really canceled right?

BREAKING NEWS

>WITNESS REPORT MISQUOTED DELIBERATELY
> LABOUR MP JO COX SHOT AND STABBED TO DEATH
> COX (41) WAS CARRYING THIS BAG AT THE TIME OF THE MURDER
> HER ATTACKER IS REPORTED TO HAVE SAID "BRITAIN FIRST"
> WAS MISQUOTED AND ACTUALLY SAID "FITTING PURSE"

No son, it's not.

We can still win.

No

I don't think it'll change many minds, but it does bring to light the kind of people who threaten our cause. The referendum isn't worth killing people over.

Best of luck. You can get off Merkels wild ride. Be an example, cause the EU to crumble. We're all going to make it.

You don't need meme's. They are nice and sparkly like my little pony friendship is magic, but all you have to do is put an X in the Leave box next week and that will do nicely instead. Thank you if you do.

We're with you, lads.

The Anglo alliance will rule the world again, down the the germaniroach reich part 3

My Fucking sides mate, if this is truth, I'm going to die because of absence of my sides

Remainers are trying to link the incident to the referendum.fortunately most people can see through their nonsense and think it's shameful to try a politicise her death for their gain.

>fitting purse
Witty

Kek its what you get faggots i hope people vote to stay in so i can continue to see you suffer

>Fitting purse
Oh my god I'm laughing so fucking hard right now

>In this thread, we pray to our christian god,

Praise kek or get kekked.

There's always one. I would retaliate and say I hope to see Hillary in the White House, but I wouldn't wish that on the rest of my Murrricanbro's.

>We might've taken a hit

Pretty sure the polls saw a rise in leave this morning.

>germaniroach reich

Turkroach, you seem to be on a proxy this time! Was your goal always divide and conquer?

checked ,kek be praised

God save the Queen, britbro. Maybe you guys are white after all.

Hillary would cuck your country way more than Obama did. Her husband is bff with Tony Blair and she's bff with David Miliband

how did this dumb motherfucker not realize that killing this bitch a week away from the referendum was a sure-fire way to make politicians continue to not put "britain first"? EUfags could not ask for better "no" vote propaganda. it's so brazen that if i were a conspiracy nut i'd say it was a false flag.

The Krauts tried 3 times now to conquer all of Europe with the help of their muslim buddies, and three times will either be the charm or the final death of them. Krauts are the enemy.
And no, I'm not a turkroach, but I am far, far worse
tiocfaidh ar la

He was apolitical, probably wasn't even aware of the referendum date

>forces us to stop our preferential trade deal with the empire
>Claims Germany is our enemy

The Eternal Yank everybody

Says the country that once had a global empire and is now reduced to a bunch of tiny shitty islands.

Are you gonna get cucked by the krauts, or are we oonna crush them for the third time, together?

You sound naive.
>If this is truth

Really?

> probably wasn't even aware of the referendum date

Kek. You believe that?

I literally said in my post that Ameica is the reason for our collapsed empire, you are not our friend and it's insulting to be allied with you

Surrender shouldn't even be on the table.

I mean, I'd rather side with anglos over krauts, but all of you can go fuck off too

Big, if true.

>cherry picking

not an argument.

You literally gave us two options, dismantle your empire or die. That's not an ultimatum an ally would give another.

Kek