Mfw Americans don't have relegation

>mfw Americans don't have relegation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans don't have muslims either.

>This Brazil nigger has never been to Dearborn, Michigan

Yeah we do. They sell us neat shit, and we make fun of their accents.

Isnt like 25% of all american doctors Muslims?

soccer isnt popular enough yet that owners can afford it. That and they dont want to risk less media exposure in an already infantile market

Yeah, these cunts actually reward being shit. So some teams will lose just to get top draft picks.
The whole thing is fucking pathetic.

What's worse niggers or muslims. I can't decide. Majority of people in general are gross anyways.

let me guess, you support one of those same 3 or 4 teams always at the top of your league, right

nah, although one might get that impression if they think hindus are muslims

This rule is meant to not hurt black men feelings, if they get relegated that would be racist, Nigel.

>mfw everyone doesn't bandwagon one of 3-4 fanbases either

first post best post

idk but white "people" are worse than either

Serious question, is there any chance in hell that Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, Man City or Liverpool ever actually get relegated?

Realistically no, unless shit were to hit the fan like some major scandal or going broke. Otherwise it would take a few seasons. What if the owners get bored and decide to take their shit elsewhere or just stop spending money?

Do team team actually get relegated so that they dont exist or just place to a shut tier league and stay there till they get good?

>another yuro thinks he knows fuckall about the states

right, Yakub. Stay #woke

lmao

fuck all means nothing lad. your post doesn't make sense.

not him, but here you can use "fuckall" in either way

really? you crazy yanks.

Black people kill each other Muslims kill everyone

i'd say degenerate german filth is worse than either. don't you have a ball busting or a shit eating party to attend?

Man City were relegated in 1996 and then relegated again to the third tier in 1998. They reached the Premier League back in 2002 and have been there since.

>relegation
It is by far the most retarded system in all of sport

>a team can be crowned champion before the season ends

>This triggers Bruce

"Ever" is a long time, but no. Arsenal have never been relegated.

Arsenal bribed their way out of relegation once though

I'd say Muslims because black people are easy to suppress.

>it's a forced to relive childhood memories of crying at City getting relegated episode
Why

I support a team in the 4th tier of Scottish football.

They go to the league below where they'll try to get promoted back up in the next season. If they're shit then they'll stay there. If they're really shit then they might even get relegated again to the league below that one.

two muslims are america's best athletes (ali and abdul-jabbar)

But America does have muslims. They've been responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans in the last 20 years. Even in the last five years, out with 9/11, America has been the victim of attack by muslims that have resulted in more deaths than the UK, for example, in the same period.

They also say "could care less".

those things are not mutually exclusive

>a team can be crowned champion before the season ends

Ummm the season always concludes with a final game where a team wins the most prestigious trophy in club football and is crowned Champions of Europe, sweetie.

So what happens half way through an American season of a team knows they can't make the top of the league? Do they try and finish last so they can be rewarded for being losers at the start of the next season?

none of the 9/11 muslims were american

They were living in America. Most muslims in the UK are not British.

so these are empty then? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_United_States

I relegated ur mum to side bitch.

Teams don't get relegated, players do
See: Arena Football and Canadian Football

>imagine actually rewarding teams for losing

Smfh

the fucking nerve of a Brazilian to chat shit about anybody's country

there are plenty of religious people here

kek, but America does have a fuck ton of spics and niggers

desu spics are worse than niggers, at least niggers speak a form of English

Visiting the U.S made me realise how white and beautiful Australia is, just stay away from Sydney or Melb and you're good.

>not supporting the glorious amateur history of Queens Park Rangers

>tfw support the only team in the football league to have genuinely never been relegated

I wish MLS teams had better team icons. They look horribly generic and cheap. No detail at all.

Based Delicias

>finish last in league
>get awarded with best players in the Mountain Dew™ Draft Lottery ©1992, PepsiCo.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand derailed
I fucking hate Sup Forums

>japanese banter

U M A

>away from Sydney or Melb and you're good

Yeah, because that leaves you with a great assortment of destinations such as, a fuckhuge desert,Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Adelaide, Canberra, and a bunch of small towns with names that sound like Koololomera, Waganogagong and Chumbawumba.

Fuck, at least Ayers rock is something.

As a Yank, I'm am fascinated by relegation.
I had more fun watching teams stave off relegation than who actually was crowned.
I'm going to miss Sunderland. lol

This , to be actually honest. Their is something mordbidly fascinating about relegation battles that actually redeems euroslime leagues. That desperate death struggle to cling on to a top flight spot makes it the one genuinely entertaining part of the divegrass season. The top clubs are easy to ignore because the top 6 spots are already obvious by the 10th week of play.

We beat those cunts regularly.

relegation is the stupidest pandering ever

you have 5 franchises that always contend for the league championship and the various other tournaments like UEFA qualifying slots that are taken up by those 5 franchises each year

then you have about 10 middle teams who might make a run for the bottom qualifying spot of a tournament only because the other teams are so far ahead they rested players during the game

then you have 5 teams on the bottom who will never be relevant, they then battle just to not be demoted, but when they are they just go down and kick ass and win all season in the lower league then come back up and lose all season

its a false lottery

the only team in the last 30 years in the PL who became relevent was City and that was because they got bought by a billionaire who started spending money, the bottom 10 teams (who are mostly made up of actual brits) never win

the best players on all the top PL teams arent british born, outside of Rooney and he always failed in life, one of the biggest flops in England National Team history

the only years ManU won was when Ronaldo was there or another european player, never the years when he lead the team in goals

>i have an irrational hatred of football: the post

>bottom 10 teams (who are mostly made up of actual brits)
Lol
t.crystal palace

YUROPOORS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>spics are worse than niggers
If you lived here you'd change your mind pretty quickly

American niggers are worse than European niggers, but European Muslims are worse than American Muslims.

the best part of the ending of a league is watching teams giving it all to not be relegated

degenerate German filth does this at home without hurting anyone
Muslims and blacks both have insanely high crime rates

shit I never really thought of that. They usually try to finish last in basketball for draft picks, or they play for "pride." I think we really do need relegation, I just don't know how it would work because we don't have a second league below our top leagues.

>I just don't know how it would work because we don't have a second league below our top leagues.
Split the current leagues into two?

yeah because thats going to change the fact that the spurs, warriors, cavs, and rockets are going to be in the finals

lel

>they just go down and kick ass and win all season in the lower league then come back up
Very rarely the case. Most of the Championship got relegated from the Prem and haven't made it back yet and there are several ex-Prem teams in even lower divisions.

there are Champions League winners in the lower divisions

>all these (You)s

So many fucking bandwagoners in this country, I can barely stand it. It's pathetic. Is it really inconceivable that someone would develop an affinity or local connection for a team for reasons other than winning?

I don't ever see how it could be fun to support a team like Barcelona if you don't live there. Seems like a completely vapid, empty existence.

When you've got relegation involved, the battle at the top can be less interesting than at the bottom.

do teams rank lower tier championships?
like is wolverhampton or newcastle "better" than southampton because they win lower tier trophies rather than just stick in the PL mid table?

Not really.

You only hear them brought up in retarded arguments like the one you mentioned.

the fans are probably happier that way, but objectively they rank lower

also see:

its still a lose lose situation

you suck ass and get demoted, then go down and have success or a chance to win, but if you do win, you get rewarded by becoming the bitch boy for the premire league

and this is across the 4-5 top euro leagues, not just PL

outside of times when your team is penalized for cheating like when Jueventus went down and literally fucking swept the 2nd league 5 years in a row or whatever cause they were able to keep all their players

but thats stupid, that shit happens each year in college football too, a bunch of mid-tier teams playing "tight/close games" but they are meaningless

you want to see the best PLAYERS facing against the best PLAYERS, not the fucking team they're on

and you never get that because they're spread all across europe and only ever meet maybe once every 2 or 4 years for 1 game in a euro tournament

and on top of that, the even bigger embarasment is that those same 5 teams in each league are so fucking good they dont even play their best players in all the various tournaments they qualify for, because they have to play multiple games each week so a league game will have someone sit, or a tournament if they already won the first game and won on G/D already so they can just sit out the irreverent 2nd game

just to prove how broken FIFA and the leagues are, you have fans literally just happy to qualify or be in a fucking tournament, not that they actually have a chance to win

they think making a group stage of the WC is great, they think making the first round of Champions League is great, ect...

meanwhile, barca, manu, ect... are actually winning, they might lose a league championship but they win the more important CL or super cup

>that shit happens each year in college football too, a bunch of mid-tier teams playing "tight/close games" but they are meaningless
That's not the same at all.

After that you're just rambling on with a completely irrelevant argument.

what a load of shit lol

if FIFA actually cared about real competition they would turn the CL into a legit league

not some fucking game you have to play on a wednesday between your weekly saturday league matches

also there should be a salary cap across the board of all leagues and if if a league doesn't accept because they want to be able to buy any player, then they are disqualified from CL or other tournaments

None of that has anything to do with relegation whatsoever.

Imagine being the shitest team in a SPL/CONFERENCE NORTH standard league like the MLS is and being rewarded for it. It's merely a league just for the rich owners to get richer, they don't want relegation because they know they will loose income so they erase the possibility of this, and mugs like you are for it.

it has to do with the actual fucking issue with the top league of the main 5

all relegation is-is a fucking distraction to make people think the leagues actually care about being competitive and balanced

the 2-3 teams that barely miss relegation will still suck ass next season

and the teams that come up next year will suck ass in the main league

and man u, city, arsenal, liverpool ect.. will be in contention for everything

>inb4 the 1 fucking team who played good this year is posted as if thats an indication that the premire league has a good balance of competitive teams

literally nobody is defending the FIFA conference that USA and mexico play in

its a joke

meanwhile Netherlands right now is not qualified for the WC because they got placed in a group with 2 other great teams, but fucking serbia and iraq are top of their groups and going to the WC at this point

meanwhile USA has 5 spots to either qualify or make a playoff

the Group A EURO only has 2 spots and no playoff spot

is Iraq or Serbia going to win the WC?

never

could Netherlands, always

you should know desu

hello plebbit put me in the screenshot xD

So americans just care about their "teams" if they are handed down a solid chance of being champions? You don't even consider the idea of supporting your team for better or for worse

The next time you claim that women, hipsters, nerds or millennials are not real fans, realize that it's actually just americans in general that are not real fans.

anyone serious about sports doesnt give a fuck about the logo on the jersey, they watch great players and want to see them compete at a high level

which means playoffs or tournaments, not "i dont feel like giving it my all during this 2nd game in 3 days in the middle of the season"

you have zero say in your teams general management and you're an idiot of you think they make moves to win vs what ever gets them the best profit (and if winning occurs during that, its a bonus)

>reddit spacing
Mods please ban these bitch niggas