Civilization VI finally has Nubia! What does Sup Forums think of this great addition to the cast?

Civilization VI finally has Nubia! What does Sup Forums think of this great addition to the cast?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_de'_Medici
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Greece and Macedon are two separate factions
>Australia is in the game
>All these unknown female leaders
>horrendous graphics
>Scythia, Nubia, Norway but no Portugal or Turkey

Wtf is this shit

Victoria and Cleopatra are fine choices.

why is poland actually in the game? i thought you play a civilization.

Poland may not deserve to be in before Holland and Portugal, but it's still a fine enough choice. Its leader is a strange choice, though.

Jesus fucking christ
Whats next, zanzibar?

You're just mad the Ottomans aren't in yet. Personally, I'm hoping Turkey's leader is Ataturk.

Im more mad at all the female leaders and meme countries in the roster.
Firaxis always make ottomans weak as hell so i never play with them in any civ game

The only questionable countries are Macedon (which should be Greece), Scythia (which should be replaced by Mongols), Australia, and Kongo. The others are all fine.

The only questionable leaders are Catherine, Jadwiga, Gorgo (who wasn't even a leader), and Tomirys and Gilgamesh (who might not have even existed).

It could be better, but it's not terrible.

aren't egypt and nubia pretty much the same thing though

As much as England and France are.

>Put Nubia.
>Not idk... Denmark. or Argentina.

Okay.

Why is Gilgamesh's skin so dark?

>Russia
>Europe

Swedish genetics.

>Brazil is in the game but not Portugal.
The next step is calling the portuguese language just brazilian.

the sjw-americans and nonwhite-americans who make this in general tend to be EXTREMELY insecure when they realize all those middle-east civilizations they idolize, well they actually aren't *that* brown
they feel the need to darken everything south of the mediterranean by a few shades of brown, actually they push it to doing the same with spain, italy, greece, even south america and so on

to them if it's not white it has to be nigger-tier skin colour otherwise it's not diverse enough, or maybe it's because the american audience won't understand that the character is supposed to be non-white idj

it's like for americans there's no ethnic ambiguity or ethnic continuity to them it's either you are blonde with blue eyes OR you are a paki, everything in the middle doesn't exist

Catherine, Gorgo, Tomirys are shit and clearly there to fill female quota.

Ottomans after BNW Dlc were strong as hell though. Best Naval civ. Ottomans being a naval civ is retarded as fuck though. Even though Ottomans had minimal control over Barbary Corsairs, the UA is about them. Shit choice firaxis.

Janissaries are strong as hell tho.

catherine isn't, she was an italian regent and one of the least iconic leaders of this country , 99% of people don't know her

literally everyone else was a better choice, napoleon obviously but louis xiv or de gaulle too since people actually know who the fuck they are
even fucking macron would be a better choice

>Argentina
As you can see we already have 3(gandhi looks black af) black leaders, any more would be pandering.

>horrendous graphics

>Saladin
>Arab

>Cleopatra
>Egyptian

I can never take these games seriously.

>cleopatra looks like literal nigger

fucking son of a whore paradox jewish company someone get them middle school history teacher

also

>4 greeks

Worst thing is they would have the best scenario to put a woman leader in there
Though nobody living here would buy it
t. rapebaby

Kongo was the biggest pre-Colonial west African kingdom so I'd say it belongs. I'd rather see Ethiopia/Aksum over Nubia.

Ottomans and Mongols are the biggest oversights. I'd love to see more ancients like the Hittites or Carthaginians.

There's 7 females and 18 males brah you'd probably complain if there was any female figureheads at all

Yes. Yes, you are.

They were a tier 3-4 even after bnw
Their trait were only usable during certain mp playthrough's and they lacked good empire buildings

>Catherine Medici
>Victoria
>Tomyris
>Celopatra
Those are only unknown to absolute brainlets.

How popular is this game in America?

Cleopatra is on different tier from the other 3.

There is no reason for why normal person should know Tomyris or Catherine

>There is no reason for why normal person should know Tomyris or Catherine
Are you serious? What kind of normal person doesn't have an interest in history?

>scythia
>sumer
>macedon
>poland

too many meme civilisations

I still can't get over how fucking black they made gandhi
he's supposed to be brown not putrid black

there is difference between having an interest and knowing some irrelevant shit women rulers

Like 1/4 give or take

>Catherine the great
>Inrelevent

Is this the power of balkan education?

>Slovakia
>Balkan
mate...

>Catherine de medici
>Catherine the great
>amerishart edumucation

australia is one of the greatest civilizations on the planet lad

catherine de medicis is not the catherine II you dumb fuck

XD

you just sharted all over yourself

Oh man.

I need some fucking coffee...

You need some fucking education
Here:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovakia
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balkans
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catherine_de'_Medici

dont be too hard on yourself, it was pretty funny.

Cleopatra looks pretty brown.

Did that cause asspain by the usual 1488/paradox players?

>Europe
I swear on me mum. If you are retarded and uneducated enough to think that Eurasia is 2 different continents, then at least put Russia into Asia. We have absolutely nothing to do with Europe, you morons. Why are americans so dumb.

I'm not a ignorant amerifat i know this shit. I just went uh full retard

Don't worry mate it's a joke

Same shade as the greeks/Alexander so it makes sense.

wasn't she greek ?
i don't think greek were white but she look like an arab egyptian

It's okay man, all the slavic flags look the same

trust this algerian on who is not white, he has to look in mirror everyday

kys

>they made the leader of Nubia a fat black woman

is that a yes

Greeks are note white but the Sup Forumsacks will say ancient greece was white and blonde.

why do you have to be so mean is it in your culture maybe i'm not white according to Sup Forums but i'm not an algerian

>everyone get kings and great rulers
>we get whiny bitch half naked meme shit

You're retarded. I'd definitely support it if they've choosen better suited female leaders. Victoria is pretty gud for example. Catherine on the other hand has no reason to be in the game other than being woman.

Greeks are not arab either you fucking moron
It's very easy to tell the difference between south euro and arabic if you aren't an incompetent anglo snownigger fuck
suck.my.dick

The part of Russia where the civilization is at is European.

>>horrendous graphics

Shan't be playing this game until the Ottomans are added. Hopefully not a pussy leader and someone like Abdulhamid. Though with our luck it will be Roxelana.

yeah those in fact all look like shit and very childish

Any other ideas?

Shut your whore mouths you uneducated imbeciles.

Garbage game.

t. long time civ 5 player turned eu4 player

If it has to be only one who represent mostly every kingdom ever in India then I'd suggest Chandragupta. If not then one of Pratap, Prithviraj, Shivaji, someone from southern India or even one of mughals. Even Subhas Chandra Bose would suffice.

What's wrong with Jadwiga and Tomirys? They were both great rulers. Having Cleopatra doesn't make sense, though; total meme-tier failed ruler.
wat

She looks bretty fat in contemporary depictions. Pretty striking given how everyone in the area right now is a skelly.

>Mistaking Catherine de Medici for Catherine the Great

American Education.
Then again I don't think anywhere other than college courses of reformation era France will teach anyone about Catherine de Medici. She actually is fucking irrelevant.

>Alexander The Chad

Who /Vox Populi/ here?

When will they add him?

i destroy sweden first every time

I hate this picture because they used the whitest Egyptian they could find.

Test

>tfw your country used to be very relevant a long time ago but apparently not enough to surpass the powerhouse civs of Congo, Nubia and Scythia to get featured in a shitty PC game

There's no recovery for us

>John Curtin

Who?

is this a bait?

I still play Civ IV.

Poles play videogames a lot, so they ponder on them a lot, pretty much all games are localized to Polish

>pretty much no medieval games with Bohemia
>mfw I can play as HRE

Honestly, how many of the leaders in the game can compare? It's like they've taken a few great leaders and put them in charge of babysitting all the shits no one knows or cares about.

STILL NO FINLAND.

>Greece and Macedon are two separate factions
It makes perfect sense.

>talking shit about the great Norwegian empire

Crusader Kings II has Bohemia as a part of the HRE though. I played as a Bohemian king and it was really comfy tbx.

>Finland
>Civilization

pick one

Civ has been completely fucked since V.
Game will always be broken until they get rid of 1UPT

I want Tomyris to beat the shit out of me desu

For most of Russia's history it was almost entirely european

Orthodoxy made them about as European as the Ottomans.

Her voice is so qt to
I want her to sing me scythian nursery rhymes

>Sumer
>first true civilization
>irrelevant

Agree on the rest though.

:^)