starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz
youtube.com/watch?v=2jzZOgLH4KU
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast
youtube.com/watch?v=QaVYu0LPsSU
youtube.com/watch?v=QWPPffAmujM
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cos_Dashit
youtube.com/watch?v=iWOq1Tg-Jdw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The EU was such fucking garbage. Good riddance.

Plebs.

this

I just assumed this was something to do with Bigger Luke until I bothered to read up on it. So it turned out to be way less retarded than I thought.

This. For every cool EU thing, there was an equally retarded one, like the Yuuzhan Vong

I have a strong love-hate relationship with the EU.

It has a lot of really cool concepts with either terrible execution or terrible payoff

I love the idea of the empire trying to clone a force sensitive and it ending up horribly. Makes sense to me. Definatelly something they would do, and an interesting concept to write about. But for the clone to be of Luke fucking Skywalker, and the only side effect is that "oooo hes evil now!" is rediculous. Have the empire clone one of their inquisitors or something, and maybe reveal that the clones connection to the force is completely unstable, and impossible to control, leading to things like objects randomly floating around the clone or people being mindtricked accidentally.

Same goes for the Vong. I really like the idea of a race coming from another galaxy and the SW galaxy having to deal with it, but for them to be immune to the force is straight up retarded. Even more retarded is the concept that the emperor knew that they were coming, and wanted to unite the galaxy to stop them. Straight retarded.

>But for the clone to be of Luke fucking Skywalker

That's not inherently stupid.

Calling him Luuke or Luuuke is what's so fucking stupid

I think that ratio is more like for every 1 interesting thing there were 4 retarded things.

New EU is just as bad if not worse than the old EU.

Jesus christ these new books and comics are fucking awful.

Han Solo having a brown gf is not even in the same league as Order 66 Cookies

Thats not true at all.

Quite a few of the books have questionable writing but the EU was flawed in its concepts alone. Good writing couldn't have saved the EU like it can the canon

>look Order 66 cookies up
>find this
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/TK-555
what the actual h*ck

oh jesus christ Order 66.

The old canon that there were a series of executive orders was so simple.

Then they had to make those fucking implant chips conspiracy bullshit.

Don't know how the fucking manchildren defends Clone Wars and Rebels cartoon so much.

Luuuke Skywalker the Jeh'dai

That was old canon too. The Clone Wars is both canon and Legends

Don't read any EU after Return of the Jedi and it's fine.

I can tell you know absolutely nothing on this subject

>this used to be canon

thank christ for disney

>dumb fucking Brits are still acting like this was a good decision
Kill yourself. Your country will collapse just like your fucking empire.

It's time

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Couch

You bet it is nigger
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

this is more like it, in that first trilogy you had palleon who was cool, then you had luuke, the stupid spider web stick weapons, and fuckin furry lizards who cant be seen with the force or some bs

>Same goes for the Vong. I really like the idea of a race coming from another galaxy and the SW galaxy having to deal with it, but for them to be immune to the force is straight up retarded. Even more retarded is the concept that the emperor knew that they were coming, and wanted to unite the galaxy to stop them. Straight retarded.

But doesn't that make sense when you consider that they're immune against the force and thus require vast non-force resources to deal with? How else would someone that for some reason know of them plan to fight them?

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jizz

youtube.com/watch?v=2jzZOgLH4KU
Pure Kino

Is this the most retarded idea to come out of the EU?

>people praise this shit

Do you guys think, when Lucas wrote the line "no more, no less" for Yoda describing there being two sith, he understood what the fuck the implications of that were? Of course the autists writing EU trash were going to aggrandize the importance of that line and LITERALLY make a fucking rule where there can only ever be two sith.

Plus since it was Clone Wars it's officially 100% canon.

No, because Luuuke was just an April Fools' joke. Luuke was real though, and so is Luke, but Luuuke and Luuuuke aren't.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast

>Do you guys think, when Lucas wrote the line "no more, no less" for Yoda describing there being two sith, he understood what the fuck the implications of that were? Of course the autists writing EU trash were going to aggrandize the importance of that line and LITERALLY make a fucking rule where there can only ever be two sith.
What? I'm pretty sure there have been more than two siths at one point

Did these books not have an editor?

Did nobody step in and say, "No, you don't get to call him Luuke, that's retarded"?

Yeah so other Sith go out and kill them in order to enforce the rule of two. Or they just pick and choose when they want to use it. I have no idea why they'd ever want to use it at all. It's retarded.

The line meant, "If you've got a Sith problem, odds are, there's two of them" not, "There are only allowed to be two Sith, despite us being at war with them 1000 years ago"

The current extended canon does thanks to the StoryGroup, but back then no, it was pretty much just a shitshow

Ah ok makes sense. So the Sith willingly follow this rule knowing they're going to get killed by other sith?

The EU said that Siths were fucking retards that always eventually betrayed one another, to the point that only two could coexist at the same time, a master-disciple pair, and that's only before the disciple got enough power to try to kill the master.
It was fucking dumb.

Was Dooku actually already a Sith by the time Phantom Menace happened or only later?

>you will never have lightsabers on your arms and knees

those fucking chips were the worst idea it was already established that they made the standard infantry clone to basically be incapable of true independent thought basically a flesh droid

Yes but they all kill each other until there's only 2 left

It's fucking stupid, if the Sith wanted to rule the galaxy they would unite, not constantly kill each other

I lel'd

And yet TFA/Rogue One somehow manages to be worse

Pretty everything after rotj in in the old eu is bad, with some exceptions of course, but a lot of it was bad.

Didn't Dooku have an apprentice? That cancer patient looking thing. Doesn't that contradict the Rule of Two?

There's a robot that took over the Death Star and pissed off Sheev by closing doors on him all the time

And he was like 10 seconds away from infecting all robots everywhere when Lando and Wedge exploded DSII.

The biggest example of this is when Maul comes back during the Clone Wars. He exclaims that he is a sith and even takes an apprentice. At the time, the REAL sith, Palpy, is training Dooku to be a lord of the sith.

Once he finds out that maul is alive, he shows up, crashes mauls party, kills his apprentice and puts maul in line telling him he will never be a sith

youtube.com/watch?v=QaVYu0LPsSU

Darth Maul survived getting chopped in half in the Phantom Menace, got a pair of robotic legs, and had a brother named Savage Opress who became his apprentice

AotC was 10 years later so he probably wasn't a Sith in Phantom.

EVERYTHING contradicts the Rule of Two. That's why it's retarded. But if you want to split hairs, Dooku was planning to kill Sheev, keeping himself and Ventress as the two. It's not enforced by nature, it's enforced by people. It's a rule made to be broken.

>So the Sith willingly follow this rule knowing they're going to get killed by other sith?
My brain hurts knowing the answer to this question is yes.

>Savage Opress
kek. reminds me of Darth Icky

This bothered me at first but the more I consider it the more I love that maul is now one of the MAJOR star wars villains

He currently the main antagonist of Rebels and hes getting his SECOND canon comic series early next year (first character to get more than one).

Pretty dope legacy for someone who was supposed to be killed off during his first appearence
>that time Maul became the ruler of Mandalore

>Savage Opress
That's the stupidest part of all
Even dumber name than General Grievous

Damn Sheev fighst like THAT?

Forgot picture

>Savage Opress
Sometimes I think Lucas does this shit to mock the fans. It's that bad.

>Its a "Everyone pretends Savage Opress is any worse than Grievous, Maul, Plaguies, or Sidious" episode

You've got to consider the point of view of the creators of that cartoon. They couldn't make a series about soulless flesh robots. That would be incredibly boring. So they decided to give them individuality. But that conflicted with them ruthlessly executing their Jedi friends, so they introduced the brain implant conspiracy to cover over this inconsistency. A clone is less engaging than volunteer soldiers or conscripts with unique personalities and motivations. They tried to have it both ways, but it doesn't really work.

>people don't praise this

Might as well call him Scary Evil at that point if you're going to go with something as ridiculous as Savage Opress

Again, Savage really isn't any worse than Grievous. Why are we pretending it is? They are both equally stupid for the same reason

Maul's not that bad.

I wouldn't have had a problem with them resurrecting Maul if it had been an actual resurrection. It's a universe where magic is already established, so why not have them use some sort of necromancy? In context, that's less improbable than him surviving a bisection and then somehow escaping Naboo.

is that a fucking black lightsaber

I don't know. Those names fit in the Star Wars universe because of the wacky names in it. But Savage Opress seems so out of place

youtube.com/watch?v=QWPPffAmujM

Thats literally exactly what happens. He "survives" the fall after 1 but hes not exactly normal again or able to function as an actual person until they bring magic into it

Ancient jedi artifact stolen by mandalorians years ago. Maul claims it for himself after he becomes the ruler of mandalore

I wish they never started with that Darth title bullshit. Sheev should only ever have been referred to as The Emperor. But now he's Darth Sidious ™ aka Sheev Palpatine.

This.
I honestly prefer the clone's being brainwashed into doing it BECAUSE they were real humans to begin with.
It would piss me off if all the clones knew about order 66 the whole time and would betray the people they fought with for years just like that. Also there are millions of clones and having not one of them spill the beans would be unrealistic, especially when there are deserters.

Wanna know why?

you are blinded by nostalgia
Nothing wrong with it, but its really something you need to come to terms with. You have heard Grivious so many times of course its going to sound normal to you.

>Grievous
>Maul
>Plagueis
>Sidious

These are all assumed names. They chose them to sound scary.

The idea is that only the strongest Sith gets to live and take someone as his apprentice. If the apprentice is stronger he'll win against his master and kill him and if he loses then he's weaker and dies. Just basic darwinism.

>Savage Opress

Yeah, except he also survives his bisection and escapes Naboo. That's the part that I find ridiculous. If they had simply resurrected his corpse, I would have been okay with it. It would still have been a cheap excuse to bring back a popular character, but at least it's not so improbable in-universe.

Can we all agree Darth Bane was good? I picked up the books years ago and was quite intrigued by the mythology and backstory presented in them.

Or you know, one died of natural causes.

Sheev is the worst name in all Star Wars.

Bane?

>Dynasty of Evil
The title alone sounds so fucking stupid. It's like some children's cartoon villain that just spends his time going around kicking puppies

Not even close.
Dash Rendar and Kyle Katarn are both worse.

This is stupid. What if he never funss someone stronger than him? And he eventually dies. There, sith are extinct.

Or what if both sith are together and their ship blows up. Boom, sith are extinct.

A better translation of Yoda's line would be that sith only operate in pairs of two, not that literally only two exist at a time

>implying it's not Anakin Solo

Bane?

>we already forgot about Luuke

>But doesn't that make sense when you consider that they're immune against the force and thus require vast non-force resources to deal with? How else would someone that for some reason know of them plan to fight them?

it's stupid and contrived, autist retard

So what was actually good in the EU outside of Thrawn and KotOR?

No, the new EU is simply bland at the moment.

The only retarded thing I can think of is the Good Trick Inquisitor Sabers, and even they have the justification of being flashy crutch weapons.

>he never heard of Cos Dashit

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cos_Dashit

wow I can't believe how stupid that was

has george gone mad, or was he always that mad and somebody stopped him from sabotaging 4 and 5?

Here's a list:

youtube.com/watch?v=iWOq1Tg-Jdw
SW Force Unleashed was also pretty neat. Was cool how Darth Vader and the Emperor started the rebellion

Breasts

Tell me about Bane!
Why does he wear the mask?

>Luuke
>this is an actual new character

I never understood why the jedi's would accept something as immoral as having an army of clones, breed exlusively for war

how dishuman was that? what would have then done with all the clones after the war started?

I prefer chairs.

The problem with Sheev is that it's a terrible name given to a great character.

>something doesn't make sense
> a stupid autist appears autism-rationalizing it

TFU is pure shit.
>Edgy main character
>Emperor makes the empire, contradicting loads of established material
>Starkiller family crest is the rebel symbol
>Vader gets shit rekt by edgy apprentice
>Starkiller clone
>Vader beat by a small squad of rebels