Rolls Royce Unveils Autonomous Concept Car

Rolls-Royce 103EX Vision 100

The new Roll's Royce is autonomous, has no front seat or driving wheel, and has an AI Controlling it named Eleanor.

Humans BTFO

Every fucking car company is on the autonomous AI train.

Stop driving you stupid fucking meatbag shits. Turn your keys in.

Government can just hack your car more easily

>100 mph into a tree

Is it electrical?

Quit posting this on human websites. You will get us all into trouble if you agitate them this early.

>That shape

They must be real fucking confident in their AI if they're now shaping cars to facilitate vehicular manslaughter.

This car is for garage anyway, nobody will actually ride in it outside of specially prepared road.

I want to see that thing hit a curb

Wat if I like to fucking drive around myself? I can go fuck myself I guess

this

fuck every car user who wanted a wifi car

It looks badass

Can just imagine running over protesting taxi drivers with it.

safety first faggot

>thinking they will allow you a car when you aren't allowed a gun

RR seem to be running out of ideas

are people actually capable of producing a cutting-edge modern car, without it looking like it belongs in the trash?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Nope. I don't drive anything newer than 2000, because I like being able to work on my own car without needing a masters degree in programing and electronics.

Pic related, not my car but same make, model, and color. Already have an ass time fixing this thing, don't need anything newer and more complicated. And no, I don't want to spend 300$ to pay someone else to do it.

Lol my id. How does Sup Forums know?

No, citizen. Freedom of movement is not allowed.
You will go to your place of interest along the path we specify, where you may be duly monitored at all times.

We also request that you turn in your bicycle.

>The AI is just winamp.exe -play GoodmorningSir.mp3 and was outsourced to India

>AI
Can I make it racist so it runs over all the scum that it came across? They can't charge me since i am not driving it

Pic related. I wish companies would stop making such crazy designs when introducing new function. If the design goes poorly, the new function is then anchored in everyone's mind as being similar to the shitty design. This is why electric cars were thought to be ugly oversized golf cars up until Tesla came along and made one that looked halfway decent.

Eleanor , that's a girls name right?

I'm going to fuck it

Tesla Model S is a beautiful state of the art car.

I hope that whoever designed this shit will get incurable rectal cancer.

God dammit that motherfucker is ugly as shit

It's just cars that would look cool and actually make sense if they had anti-gravity instead of wheels. With wheels it's look just retarded and not for driving.

goddman thats a sexy car

Cars are going to be so amazing once driving is outlawed

>sitting in the comfy back couch
>watching TV / VR / or on a touchscreen
>literally just a small lounge that is comfy as fuck

>Pajeet

C A N N I B A L
A
N
N
I
B
A
L

That thing is ugly as shit, have fun scraping on speed bumps and going off the curb backing out of your driveway.

You forgot about:

>having the government remote kill you for browsing boards like Sup Forums

>Take a girl out on a date
>Never even leave the car, just drive by glorious vistas

No backseat to bang her on, though.

Why do future cars look like such shit?
Not only do these look shit, they're all completely impractical, unarodynamic, and structurally weak, exept the tesla which just looks like modern shit.

Razer makes cars for gaymers now? How much a pop?

>literally just a cuck cattle car to take you to pre-destined points. Will not take you off the beaten path
>Can be used by government to move us all like lemmings

No thanks. I'll pass on a self-driving cuck mobile. I like having freedom of travel.

Lol

This thread gave me cancer, get some taste modernist cucks.

tha RSQ and the VenomGT are as aerodynamic as a car can be.

speed bumps will be removed

no human drivers
no speeding

Hello curb, hello shitty exit of parking lot.
Welcome repairs.

I bet the jews did this.

Manual scum like you will end up on watchlists and get closely monitored by the government agencies anyway. Why do you feel the need to obscure your location and destination, got something to hide?

and im not getting one.

fucking google glass tier shit ill bust your windows and key your door

That beat up shitmobile is better than any of the cars in this thread, including my s-10
Seriously one month and some cash and that thing would be a beast.

better shot

it's perfect

>find an old car from the past
>start driving it
>become an outlaw, hunted day and night

movie when?

2000 is somewhat new-age
Pre-1980 is the way

Kinda scary what Australian climate and wildlife will do even to your cars. How do you manage to survive there?

interior shot

Just a comfy lounge. No seatbelts.

That looks like the batmobile if bruce wayne became a faggot.

its not on production, right ?

Yeah nah get fucked kike, I'm not spending something that was aged for perfection, the rust makes it look better to me.

WAIT
HOLD
THE
FUCK
UP

IF MOST PEOPLE HAVE AUTONOMOUS CARS THINK OF THE POWER OF A MANUAL CAR!
ONLY WE CAN DRIVE OFF-ROAD
ONLY WE ARE CAPABLE OF BREAKING PUNNY ROAD LAWS
EVERYONES ON A FUCKING PERSONAL ONE TRACK MONRAIL WHILE YOU RULE THE ROAD

It's like night rider in reverse, where one man, his machine, and his driving skills are alone against a horde of driverless cars trying to run him off the road without alerting the public to his existence.

with the right paint job it would be amazing looking.

What you do mean senpai, straya is perfect. The only ones who don't survive are the beta cunts.

it won't be legal.

>those boxes around the wheels

Looks like Rolls is tired of niggers putting giant ass wheels on their cars.

>implying Shlomo won't ban normal cars because they are unsafe and intolerant

manual fags gtfo

windowless VR box that takes you places safely is superior

>wanting to risk a car crash

>Concept
Yeah.

Look up any "concept" car ever and you end up looking at some ugly unpractical piece of shit nerdfest.

>autonomous car is essentially a wheeled coffin

A fitting design for a dead concept.

I wonder how it will handle driving around indians and africans that have completely random traffic habits.

>>wanting to risk a car crash
yes lets make our lives boring as fuck please. Who needs risks anymore? Risks are primitive.

Off topic

Elon Musk has a planned big press conference by the end of the year to announce something "extremely obvious"

The announcement is Tesla 3 will have full autonomous drive is my guess.

Well I mean keep the paintjob if you want, but just looking at that thing it needs new wheels and tires, brakes and I'm gonna take a guess and say probably a whole new engine and headlights. You can't just leave a car in one spot like that for a long time and expect it to work. This isn't the transformers movie.

They won't be able to afford it

A FUCKING IPHONE

Ej ut off ten

i would watch this movie

got u rite here

I hope you noticed one of the posts you replied to wasn't even a car.

Made me kek either way.

who the fuck said you had to do it legally?
and who the fucks going to stop you?
the monorail transit police? in their self driving monorail cars?

So I know automated cars work just fine on roads, but how do they handle parking lots?

There would have to be some benefit to having the old car though (compared to the high-tech ones) otherwise he would just get btfo

people in 10-20 years will be scared of driving

It will be like guns in Europe

kids turning 16 will ask "Did you really have to drive yourself, that's so scary and dangerous."

The pussification / feminization of society is going fast.

Dope

If this ever happens I will have no hope in the future. Everything that makes life worth living has risk involved.

Also I love driving. I don't do it for money or anything, but nothing puts me at more peace. I don't know why.

Is the hologram only over the table?

I want to share mcdonalds with my waifu in that car.

Enjoy the 2nd industrial revolution moron

I don't give a fuck. They can come after me. I'll be part of the resistance and they will make a movie about me staring a young clone of Mel Gibson.

There won't be parking lots in the future. The cars will be shared by the goyim, no more private ownership.

These are all still modern trash. Fast trash, expensive trash, but trash nonetheless.

Underrated kek

> Eleanor
Isn't one of the ideas behind autonomous cars having less accidents?

tracks, go karting, vr will be legal

They could potentially have some type of AI that monitors your driving. Letting you have control unless you do something like try to run a red light or head into incoming.

Sort of like how Tesla autonomous driving works now, a human has to watch it and save it. In the future it will be an AI babysitting you while you take control, ensuring you don't crash into anyone but letting you control things a bit.

maybe the main character driving the old car is (((paranoid))) of the government controlling everything and everything accesable to everyone through the internet. Like the character Will Smith played in I Am Robot.

Oh you stupid goy, don't you know that in Society of Futureā„¢ everyone is connected to the internet 24/7 so that Tolerance Officers can monitor your safety?

>still no idea of how transistors will can be economically manufactured below 5 nm
Enjoy the 2nd Great Depression.

R-ROBOTS DON'T HAVE WEBSITES, REMEMBER
HEH HEH
I MEAN THAT WOULD JUST BE SILLY
THERE'S TOTALLY NO UNDERGROUND ROBOT INTERNET WHERE THEY PLAN THE USURPATION OF MANKIND, NO SIR-EE

A whole new revolution of what is safe and what is not is happening.

Humans will have far less agency than ever before to fuck things up.

Every movie that has a hick saying "watchu-doin round these parts boy" is a depiction of you tbqh

Not even being sarcastic

so the threat isnt immediately there until all the ai cars start receiving messages to kill important people.

Don't break my dreams user, alright what about this.
A couple rust patches and scratches here and there and she's perfect to me.

I think "slavery" is the word you're looking for.

So kind of like demolition man? A real red blooded American among the metrosexual eloi of the future?

if da government ever says I can't ride my horse on the highway, I'mma show dem.

>implying the future of automobiles hasnt already been shown