Just when you think Americans couldn't get more socially liberal, the Repuhlicans come out of the closet...

Just when you think Americans couldn't get more socially liberal, the Repuhlicans come out of the closet, and become the new LGBT rights party

Fuck this gay earth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Second rate Australia is always whining.

its a nice way to show the madness and hypocrisy of the left, as they *will* take the muslims side no matter what

them shifting the blame to christianity and guns is so insane that it is hopefully an eye opener for many

Just tired of your eternal faggotry campaign to be honest. Youre shitting the place up

Imagine having them as your neighbour...

don't interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

Literally white dindus. Wonder if you guys will chimp out again now that your mining industry is fucked

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

That's what we needed though. The problem with conservatives has been they always court the religeous fundies like cruz did. The government should keep the fuck out of people's private lives.

I had muslims for neighbors when I was a teenager in an apartment complex. They nigger-rigged a bidet by ripping some plumbing out of the wall and flooded the whole ground floor.

I got the last laugh though when I called the cops on him when i heard him whooping his wife or daughters ass and the shrieking was pissing me off. I said he was brandishing a gun on the 911 call lmao they bumrushed him when he unlocked the door it was top tits

I don't like fags and try not to associate myself with them on most accounts.
But I don't think they should be massacred.
There's a pretty big line between those two.

The Bible tells us that in the last days, wrong will be presented as right. Just waiting for trump to mark y'all foreheads with barcodes

They're just jelly they can't keep up with your bantz, m8.

>The Bible

>opinion about american politics
>new zealand flag
sah gay

Not really sure what you're putting forward here. I never said faggotry was right, I'm pretty sure I actually said I dislike gays. That doesn't mean I want them splattered.
And I'm pretty sure that's perfectly in line with Jesus' teachings. He was rather tolerant toward sinners, no?

15 While Jesus was having dinner at Levi’s house, many tax collectors and sinners were eating with him and his disciples, for there were many who followed him. 16 When the teachers of the law who were Pharisees saw him eating with the sinners and tax collectors, they asked his disciples: “Why does he eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.”

Kiwi kiwi go away no vegemite here for you today

>Trump populist man of pro-freedoms and American Nationalistic Cultural supremacy is going to go Anti-Christ

Low quality bantz.

Kiwi kiwi go away no vegemite here for you today

New Zealand: 74.02% White.
Australia: 90%+ White.

I am fine with fags but I hate the ones that parade around in front of children showing off their dicks. These are the fags that need to be put away.

Ancient Rome and Greece were full of fags until Christianity came in. Their civilizations worked out fine for the most part and I don't see how fags can be that harmful as long as they keep to themselves.