How did he do it guys?

How did he do it guys?

>More popular than RLM
>Better looking than RLM
>Hotter wife than RLM
>Better reviews than RLM
>Makes more money than RLM
>Isn't rude and insulting his fans like RLM
>His reviews are allowed on Rotten Tomatoes because he's more respected than RLM
>All after being bullied in school

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QzY3tn6KJcA
whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.de/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Isn't a pretentious neck-bearded cuck

That's how he beat RLM.

TELL

This is also true.

THAT

literally who

Why is his wife always wearing a bandana on her head in his newer videos?

Does she have the caner?

TO

Yeah that's why he finds it impossible to smile properly.

it's some Jew bullshit

He's said a million times that his ultimate goal is to become a director. He's in his mid thirties now right? So when is he gonna get on it?

Hopefully it's better than this

ZOD'S

Eggkara time?

i don't think anything could ever be as bad as this

That's a guy!?

Life seems great for him now, HOWEVER when you associate with Channel Awesome you might as well be signing your death warrant. Let's look to see how well other members of CA are doing?
>Linkara's fetish shit gets uncovered by Sup Forums his views are dropping and he married Leslie "Harambe" Jones
>Spoony might loss his house yet is too lazy to do any work
>Angry Joe is going blind
>Jewario is still ashes
>Brad is a Hillshill who was cucked at least 3 times and is now a shitty SJW shell of his former self, also Bald
>Film Brain has always been shit, but all the beatings from his dad made him go bald
>Luke is Trans
>Jo is Trans
>Nash got cucked out of his home by JO
>Todd got cucked by Lindsey
>Lindsey lost her job, not getting the sjw money she wanted, and is litterly shaking from President Trumps rise to the Golden Throne of America
>Paw is an a sexless marriage with Elisa since she is Asexual, the fuck like 3 times a year and she just lies there, I rather fuck my pillow at least I dont have to support it, also they are letting their kid pick there gender
>Tamara is on the LGBTBBQ spectrum
>Malcolm is an open Furry
>Awesome Comics is a fucking joke
>Doug him self is going to have to go become a janitor again at the age of 40.

So when you Burn the CA, you get Fucked in the A.

>More popular than RLM
RLM is more niche, most people don't want to watch 1 hour discussions of bad movies and their humor is not for everybody. Chris makes short vids that appeal to normies more-ยด.

>Better looking than RLM
generics and probably eats and works out better. Jay is better looking tho.

>Hotter wife than RLM
sure

>Better reviews than RLM
no

>Makes more money than RLM
Probably no, Chris doesn't use Patreon.

>Isn't rude and insulting his fans like RLM
sure but RLM being assholes is a part of their thing

>His reviews are allowed on Rotten Tomatoes because he's more respected than RLM
Chris is a bit pretentious about being a "critic", Mike and Jay dont even consider themselves critics. Chris is on RT cause he applied there. RLM could be there too if they gave a fuck.

who are you quoting here? are you insane?

>not an idiot
>not autistic
>can actually back up his opinions when challenged
>doesnt play reviews for comedy so its much easier to take him seriously
>has made a few short films that are not bad
>very attractive, pretty sure he is 6'5

Now lets see what RLM has going for it
>had a sort of funny "review" of the star wars prequels years ago

HMMMM I WONDER HOW STUCKMAN SUCCEEDED??????
Spacecop alone is reason enough to realize that RLM is fucking trash

no homo but i would suck his dick

>Chris appeals to normies more
Yeah because if theres anything that normies love its a guy who loves giving great reviews to anime.
>jay is better looking tho
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Jay plz leave
>better reviews
he absolutely does better reviews. I honestly cannot even think of where to start because if you do genuinely believe RLM puts out quality reviews im not sure if you have the brain capacity to understand me. Laughing at a movie and then saying variations of "i didnt like it and it was stupid" for an hour is not a review. Plus the fact that they made a film and it was total inexcusable garbage should really put a dent in their credibility.
>makes more money
I honestly dont know, but Chris seems to be doing just fine.
>part of their thing
oh i get it. Their fucking awful on purpose.

You're fucking dreaming if you think even RT would allow RLM

(OP) #

>be me
>go to a halloween party hosted by Chris Stuckmann
>not know he's married, hit on his wife
>she blows me
>we take it to their bedroom
>I blow inside of her whilst trying to pull out
>cum all over her face and his Star Wars action figures
>oops
>he walks in
>starts fapping furiously at the site of my cock and balls slipping out of his wife's cum filled pussy
>begs to suck my dick if I subscribe to his channel
>laugh and leave

And that my friends was how I cucked Chris Stuckmann. I heard his wife is pregnant, hmmmm.

kek, honestly wouldn't surprise me.

linkara please, we all know you only love cock

How is it someone's fault that their beard grows on the neck?
How does the location of one's beard define his personality?

Not a neckbeard, I can't grow it actually

This thread is homo as fuck bros

youtube.com/watch?v=QzY3tn6KJcA

It implies lack of hygiene. I'm a bearded man myself, and I make sure to clean up the neck when I trim it (so like 1-3 times/week).

Beard being under the jaw/chin=ok.
Beard being unkempt/on neck=not ok.

whathappenedtofuryofthefilmfan.blogspot.de/

search for "the chris stuckman visit"

guy's an absolute beta cuck manchild

>Some random faggots online gossip

What are you a teenage girl?
Fuck off.

HE

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews. He did a wonderful job of ignoring my kid who wanted to talk to him and even tossed my wife attitude when she asked him about his goals and spoke candidly about his future goals. He may not have noticed but this is what we got. He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

is he /our guy/ ?

bump

bump

bump

Probably because RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Good post.

>Waaah waahhh why won't Chris be normie like us!

bump

>Better reviews than RLM
All is true except this.

bump

Sounds hot.

Does he have braces? I just looked him up and something seems off with his teeth,

bump

>How did he do it guys?
By appealing to the lowest common denominator. RLM is still massively respected by industry insiders for the Prequel Reviews with many prominent directors, critics, and actors praising them.

>Chris's "Lol I'm such a geek xD" wife being better than Gillian

Fuck no

Yeah, there's a difference between having a beard and simply not shaving. Neckbeard implies the latter.

are Mike or Rich even married?

Far as I can tell, RLM don't really fancy themselves to be movie critics. They put more effort on their videos, but it's really just "friends talking about movies". See Cinema Snob's midnight screenings series for an example of the same format (two guys talk about a movie they watch) but without the work that Mike and Jay put on editing.

Chris makes movie reviews. RLM makes videos off them shooting the breeze, the topic just happens to be movies they watch.

RLM is better, btw. Not so much for their insight, but because they are entertaining.

Rich is engaged. Mike isn't, but has a longtime girlfriend.

>They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them
You get a lot of visitors to your basement huh?

>what is hygiene

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump

bump desu

Stuckmann is the representative of plebs. His reviews consist of reading the imdb page oft the movie and then stating whether or not "insert film element here" was good or not. He's appeals to plebs hence why he has a following and thinks himself as a real critic

who is this

NEW BOTW CHRISTMAS SPECIAL IS HERE YOU FUCKS

The key to success for a youtube reviewer is to never ever give a bad review. Bad reviews are poison because they get you dislikes and unsubs. Look at Grace Randolph who dares to give a bad review on TFA, it has more dislikes than likes. This directly plays into how often your videos show up in the suggested box, and how much money you get per view. She also just this week gave a negative review on La La Land and the video has way more dislikes than a normal review by her.
Stuckman has perfected the art of giving positive reviews to everything. Even if he dislikes the movie he phrases his criticism in a way that a butthurt fanboy wouldn't hit the dislike button. This strategy led to him becoming so successful.

bump

Both are plebs, but RLM are entertaining plebs. Stuckmann probably watches more movies than Mike and Jay, though.

bump

bump

this is how he comes off. What's his least shitty review?

Bump

Bump

Sage

Bump

The one on the right has a boipucci.

bump

Who dat sweet piece of boipucci on the right

Bump

Can we talk about how shit Awesome Comics is?

I would have thought TGWTG would have learned their lesson after Pop Quiz Hotshot and Demo Reel - are they just incapable of doing anything correctly?

The intro may be the most awful thing I've seen in a while, they hardly ever actually talk about comics (it's just a way for Doug or other TGWTG people to talk with a bunch of non-presences about movies they like) - even the design of the panel is fucking awful. Would it really break the bank for them to create a panel set where I can actually see everyone's faces in the wide shot?

At least they remembered to get lapel mics this time instead of using a shotgun mic to interview people.