Why do Sup Forums-males fear real rock so much?

Why do Sup Forums-males fear real rock so much?

>Green Day and Nirvana
>Not nu male

Its assertive and has balls. Nu males are passive aggressive and wishy washy by nature. Two personality traits I cant fucking stand.

>le 13 year old redditor
>le born in the wrong generation
>le Kurt Cobain and Freddy Mercury are the best frontmen ever

green day and nirvana are nu-male, yes

This kind of image is pretty cringy

You're at least 4 years too late

Gee, I sure wonder who could be behind these posts

just quickly skimming through this it's safe to say that Sup Forums likes a good 30% of it at the very least

Why do Sup Forumstards always have to worst taste in music? First nu-metal now dadrock

Sup Forums slaves have better taste? Cuck indie rock and memerap isn't better.

A list of bands is cringey to you?

yes, i'm from Sup Forums and i love dadrock, what's the problem?

>but I hate modern music like Justin Beiber, rap music, and the Jonas Brothers though. I love Led Zep ACDC and Metallica. I'm not like the rest. Please upvote my comment now, boomer.

More like it's cringy

>real rock
>bunch of faggots in leather pants
>bon jovi, kiss, slipknot
what did OP mean by this?

>HArd Rock Cafe logo
Uh Op...

Most mu users listen to this stuff as fast food music, pal
Just go back to the board you came from if you only gravitate to indie and rap threads, you're the problem

kiss and bon jovi were great, not sure about slipknot (i don't listen to that kind of stuff)

come on, son

>likes old rock because it’s assertive and masculine
>doesn’t like angry modern scream rap because it’s made by people who aren’t white

>Most mu users listen to this stuff as fast food music, pal
I've seen enough threads about garbage like Neutral Milk Hotel, Death Grips, MF Doom, My Bloody Valentine, Radiohead, Arcade Fire, flavor of the month trap rap, etc... to know that the consumption of mediocre muzak is NOT limited to "fast food" habits.

If you think those are muzak compared to the likes of Linkin Park, sex pistols, kiss, def leppard, green day, avenged sevenfold, and fucking europe, the list goes on..., just reconsider. Those musical acts you just mentioned are widely known, so they garner more (you)s, whether they are actually liked here or not

If you make a strawpoll asking if a given trap rapper is good or not and post it here, I guarantee more than half will say not good. They are posted because it's a meme, not because it represents what everybody here actually listens to

Shit tastes

what in the name of all that’s holy is that hairstyle

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend!!1!

What? Been here for a little over a year and I’ve never seen that picture.

we grew out of half of that radio rock shit in middle school.

>Been here for a little over a year
In other words a newfag.

Do you regular the origami board or something? That picture is extremely overused

Sup Forums doesn't even list to the music they talk about, the only thing Sup Forums listen to is Fantano videos

>real rock
>simple plan

Pic related is the average rock listener

my dick has been rendered confused

wtf i love rock now