How the fuck did these last place faggots win 3 world series rings this decade? Their team is fucking awful

How the fuck did these last place faggots win 3 world series rings this decade? Their team is fucking awful

Well, ya know.. they were better when they won the World Series?

This post is stupid and baseball is soooo fucking boring

you underestimate the posey favoritism
they literally took a 50000000 year old rulebook and changed it completely just because he got a booboo once.
Getting him 3 little rings was far easier in comparison

The catcher rule got changed in response to Avila's injury, which happened something like a year after Posey's injury.

solid pitching and luck. getting journey men players like cody ross, marco scutaro, travis ishikawa, michael morse to play the best baseball of their careers for a couple seasons or even just a post season is pretty lucky

please read this. stupid chicano

>ishikawa
>morse
>based Scut
>Melkman
>Timtim
>Cain used to be good

man, Those playoff runs are truly GOAT. I am not even a giants fan but I can always appreciate good baseball

>why is what was a really good team declining?

gee, new to sports?

>create a dynasty while remaining the underdogs the whole time

what a GOAT run

Because the playoffs are a fucking toss up. Unlike the NBA where the playoffs are there to find out who the best team is, the playoffs in baseball is the opposite. It's who is the luckiest.

I hate the giants but it needed to be changed. This isn't football.

Reddit

>having cavs vs warriors 3 years in a row is better than an underdog story

I bet you're a tom brady fan faggot

t. new to baseball

>travis ishikawa
HITS ONE INTO RIGHT
THE GIANTS WIN THE PENNANT

>tfw you thought they were the next mlb dynasty

feels pretty shitty honestly

How the fuck did a based non general/gamethread get more than 10 replies on this Reddit general shithole?

if you pay me sixty bucks, I'll perform a seance to channel the old matt cain

im not a giants fan either way so idgaf

>based
Sorry op

>implying changing rules that are 500000 years old is a bad thing
The bible states that I get to publicly stone you to death for saying something so idiotic. Also, I get to take the rest of your family and make them my slaves.

they fluked two wins in 2012 and 14 , 14 being the greatest meme I have ever seen

they should have gave a co-champion to the fucking umps that series

2012 > 2014 > 2010, though they were all good.

>Fat man panda hits 3 (three) American homer uns in one game, including 2 off of Verlander in his prime.

Is this the most forgettable dynasty in the history of sports? Winning 3 championships in 6 years is pretty amazing especially in a game with the parity of the MLB. Yet for non Giants fans I don't think anything or anyone on their team really stood out (aside from that crazy stretch Bumgarner had in 2014). Plus doing poorly in the years between/after the wins kind of pushes them down.

Can anyone think of a more forgettable championship team dynasty?