CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p7c3bQQmwVE
electproject.org/2016P
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/
axiomstrategies.com/abc/
archive.is/98D9e
state.gov/s/h/c26762.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Senate_Office_Building
youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/devastating-hillary-clinton-received-1-5-million-fewer-votes-2016-2008-democrats-7-million-votes/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
youtube.com/watch?v=RxzraR2R31g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~

save us

Reminder that Islam is incompatible with Western Civilization.

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=p7c3bQQmwVE

He is in freefall according to polls!

NEED MORE TRUMPOKEMON

Reminder that based on the primary model, Trump wins. The primary model predicts which states will be red or blue based on which party was most popular during voting.

Source for voter turnout: electproject.org/2016P

THIS

SAVAGES GET OUT

Wowie!

this is your presidente

can't you half-schill half-trolls half-retards come up with anything better? Oh right.. you've tried..

POO

why does Trump keep Carson locked away so much these days
is it because the sleepy negro fucked up one too many times?

he's already said Heads of state would be allowed pal

So let's see.

First Orlando happens, this this is released:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/14/hillary-clinton-received-secret-memo-stating-obama-admin-support-for-isis/

I couldn't possibly wonder why we've had so many shills lately, anyone?

Has this model been used accurately before?

Carson prolly has a spot as Surgeon General. His vp needs to be someone with political experience, not an outsider like himself

This. He's essentially just saying "I will give foreign Western governments the benefit of the doubt in vetting their officials". How was he supposed to know that UK's gov is responding to Muslim Brotherhood, terrorist defender, ISIS sympathizer accusations with "LALALALALALALA SHUT UP SHUT UP!"?

What program is this from?

Carson's doing vp screenings

Probably. He's on kelly and hannity pretty often though.

VP you say...

axiomstrategies.com/abc/

Trump is confirmed for carrying Florida, Ohio, Nevada and even possibly Pennsylvania based off of polling on specific counties.

Carrying Washoe by a margin of anywhere NEAR 12 points practically means a Republican victory, handily.

Trump is in free fall and his poll numbers will not recover.

The Orlando shooting should have been his ticket to the presidency but he blundered it every step of the way.

He deserves to lose at this point. I can no longer support him.

Vegasfag here all other counties in NV don't matter, he needs just Clark County (75% of states pop.) to win

wisconsin red
Louisiana, WV, Kentucky blue

Le CRUZ missile nao

>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e

RED ALERT

>archive.is/98D9e
archive.is/98D9e

OMAR MATEENS RADICALIZED FATHER VISITED HILLARY CLINTON'S OFFICE

>archive.is/98D9e

WHILE SHE WAS SECRETARY OF STATE

>archive.is/98D9e

It's the Capitol Hill Liason Office. state.gov/s/h/c26762.htm
It's in the Russell Senate Office Building which Hilary worked in. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Senate_Office_Building

i was a devout /Webbhead/ all the way back in 2014 when rumors he would run started. disappointing he dropped out, but Trump has proven a great candidate too
Sec of State or Defense would be great

this is you

I said it when Trump was ahead in the polls and I'll say it again. These numbers mean nothing until we see the debates.

It's just as hit and miss as any election prediction model, and certainly more reliable than bloomberg outlier polls with skewed samplings. I've just been putting it up to show that republicans have more turnout than dems this year, which is a good sign, as opposed to the rampant shills that have been here lately.
RCP Election map maker. I just set the state to red or blue depending on which party had the most votes in that state.
Molymeme can read, why cant you?

>said 7/11
>eats pizza with a fork
>likes well done steak
>thinks belgium is a city
>is a racist

How can anyone like this buffoon

but i don't support him. That is you

To be honest those are all reasons I like him.

His personality alone wins my vote.

I'm scared Sup Forums..

The RNC this year will smash ratings. I hope he gets some good artists to entertain at the event

>wisconsin red
it's not too farfetched considering the state has shifted to the right and Trump will appeal to the rust belt. I'd give it about the same chance as Oregon of going red
Michigan will be the longshot

I don't care what the fucking model says, theres no way in hell that WV goes blue. That's some nate bronze level shit.

>These switch-ins, they're coming in, they're stealing our kills, but then they get the credit and exp, while the hard-working pokémon that were here first get nothing because they fainted! I'm telling you, it's a disgrace.

Clinton was polling poorly because people wanted sanders, now he's out of the picture.

>inbf Taylor "Raising a new Reich with the mic" Swift

New York goes Red. I'll bank on that before California, although both are in play.

We haven't even had the conventions yet. Relax, we've got a long way to go.

Don't be scared Yokochan.
By ballot or by bullet, restoration is coming

Oh no, I think Kerry is gonna win guys. Bush is toast.

I have access to your files user, and I've ran several checks in comparison with your PooBook account. That's almost certainly you feeding Mr. Trump that delicious (and presumably stinky) cake.

Bieber in Taylor swift come out together

Do you guys share just one internet terminal or how does that work?

Just as planned.

Is that why she's been flatlining at her lowest polls ever?

>7/11
At least he actually misspoke with the Belgium thing. Here he was just talking about the first responders to 9/11: station 7 ladder 1 battalion 1

>[I love] our firefighters down at 7/11 when the towers fell
It wouldn't even make sense if you substitute 9/11

Is there really no dirt on this guy that this is how you shill?

Head of CIA BTFO Obama yesterday.
Feels good man

Theres actually a lot of truth to this. Just as Trumps poll numbers shot up when Cruz dropped out.

>ITS A WAVE

>youtube.com/watch?v=EguTB-rFapY

/comfy/

Leave the gypsie alone. He's like that Argentinian who used to shill for Cruz. They just need some extra cash.

More democrats voted in WV this year than republicans. It probably wont go blue in the actual general, but voter turnout made it so here.
I wouldn't be surprised if NY went red this year, but as a Cuckifornia resident, I'm sad to say we will more than likely remain lost.

He doesn't think Belgium is a city you fuckface, he talks about Brussels being a hellhole, and Belgium being a hellhole too. Kind of like how Romania is a hellhole.

after Indiana Trump told WV they should save there vote for the general

YEB! surge when?

Did anybody else notice that Clinton should be polling higher than usual because of incoming Sanders voters but instead she hasn't really budged? Does this mean she's actually losing supporters at the same rate she's gaining them?

Clinton +12!

HAHAHAHAHA! What the fuck lmao?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/devastating-hillary-clinton-received-1-5-million-fewer-votes-2016-2008-democrats-7-million-votes/

She, and the Democrats for that matter, are hurting BADLY.

Slow and steady

I noticed that.

Right now she and Trump should be falling together gently at the same speed, instead the polls are rigged to make Trump look bad but even despite the rigging and influx of Sanders voters she's just stuck at a polling that's one of her lowest.

I said it two months ago. Hillary opened at her ceiling and she has nowhere to go but down. Everyone who was possibly going to vote for her was going to do it then.

After having the "pleasure" of visiting reddit, it seems bernbots are being shilled by CTR just as much as Sup Forums is. It's actually becoming a huge problem there.

And on social media there are quite a few bernbots who either feel outright betrayed that their communist friend is gonna work with hill, or they say they still respect him, but they don't have to follow his every command. So in other words, they wont vote hill and fill vote for some independent or write in bern if it's allowed in their state.

Early 2024. Slow and steady user. Slow and steady.

God, the election is so far away.

I can just imagine being in the tv room watching the election results, no matter the outcome half my family will be excited.

Two bernbots turned Hillshills and two Trumpers in my family.

What are you going to be doing November?

pretty likely. I mean, I know we're on the internet so you can't exactly correlate it to RL but theres like literally no HRC supporters, anywhere, at all.

Really? Source?

Also, I agree that the model is kind of shit in predicting which states would be blue or red, but the main point is suppose to be that Trump has more than enough support to win despite the constant shills on these threads saying otherwise. Perhaps there is a better way to outline this, but I'm way to autistic to see it, idk.

This election strongly favors the GOP
it's only the media that wants to paint it as anything else

Why do you poor NEETs want to give Trump's billionaire buddies a tax cut so much?

He'll add trillions to your national debt, you idiots.

Wont cut medicare+lower taxes on the rich=higher taxes on the poor+middle class

I should've stayed in bed but that rally last night kept me up

I know! What a terrible shill poll, right?

HAHAHAHAHA! What the fuck lmao

> tfw new pc
> saved my awoo folder, cruz folder and some sleepy bens
> not a single JEB! image

I regret my decisions.

get this on the op

/comfy/

This has probably already been done but whatever.

He said so during his rally in the state

UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

Will this finally confirm to be terrorism just as Trump suggested?

Just not the same without the music.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

>Really? Source?
youtube.com/watch?v=RxzraR2R31g

several times during this rally

Personally, I react to elections like most Americans react to football (AKA: going full tard rage for no reason), so I might just sleep during it and find out in the morning like christmas. Unless of course /trumpgen/ is really comfy.

New Mexico became more republican that's good to know.
I think Trump has it because people trust him with the economy more

You fell for a tactic of an used car salesman. Sad!

I saw Trump at a grocery store in LA, once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Unless of course /trumpgen/ is really comfy.
On election night this place will be burning down.

The fin is back, if only he weren't so LOW ENERGY

That's a weird way to spell
UNDER BUDGET
AHEAD OF SCHEDULE.

>ha xxx poh

What did he mean by this?

Hiroshimoot will need servers dedicated to just Sup Forums

Hey guys how long till the RNC?

M A G A
A
G
A