Most popular album you've never listened to

Be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Out_of_Hell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anything from the beatles

user you should just marathon this one. You've probably heard other Floyd but many people believe this to be their best.

Sad

Only Thriller and Dark Side of the Moon

Only listened to 5 of those 8 really. Havent listened to hardly any of
>Thriller
>Dark Side of the Moon
>Bat out of hell
>The body guard
>Saturday night fever

And also Zeppelin IV, Sgt Pepper, 1, Abbey Road, Born in the USA, Nevermind and The Wall.

I probably have heard all of Jagged Little Pill, Immaculate Collection, Metallica and Appetite for Destruction without realizing it.
You haven't heard Dark Side?

I don't recommend listening to them. What little Ive heard I don't like

Why not?

Nope. Don't tend to listen to Pink Floyd. Only song he's done that I like is wish you were here

You sound like an awful idiot.

Most of the acclaimed hip hop albums
Pavement
Kanye

Just seems to be a little to light and almost whiney sounding with some stuff. I haven't listened to them a lot so I'm not an expert. I don't like
>Let it be
>Revolution
Cant remembeer the names of the others Ive heard. Some song with the name of a chick for the title.
Just not a fan of it, seems over hyped

Oh you must not be into music very much

Ive only heard brick in the wall, leave those kids alone, and wish you were here. They don't play him a lot on the radio here. And I didn't like brick in the wall/ leave those kids alone.
And if its any conselation you sound like a prick

>he's done
Is this bat? Pink Floyd isn't a person.

Third tier.

I've only heard Abba Gold, Bob Marley Legend, The Joshua Tree, Whats The Story Morning Glory, Dookie, HIStory, Off The Wall.
>Ive only heard leave those kids alone
I don't doubt it.

*bait

Check out Tomorrow Never Knows, I Am the Walrus, and Helter Skelter. Those are some pretty out there and non whiny songs.

all of those lol

Of these, I've never listened to The Bodyguard Soundtrack, Eagles Greatest Hits, or Rumours.

>he

god tier bait

I really fuckin hate the Beatles too, but you should at least listen to Sgt. Peppers. It's not the greatest album of all time like most people say about every Beatles album, but it's not terrible like most of their stuff

go listen to rumours its pretty gud

here's a taste
youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

Do you even like 60s music? I spent an eternity trying to get my gf into the beatles only to realize she didn't dig anything 60s sounding, she didn't like the doors, kinks or the beach boys.

this, I don't hate them just don't really care about them

Led Zappelin discography except for IV (4)

>ITT we act high and mighty for...
>spin wheel
>the the popular albums we haven't listened to!
>how soy are you all for listening to good music
>too bad you can't delete music from your head so you can be like us
>SOY SOY SOY
There, we can close this thread and move on with our lives
>SOY

maybe gonna listen to it today.
probably not tho

"""popular"""

>An entire album based around anxiety for a member who couldn't handle touring
I wish I had friends like that

>loveless
>unpopular
you live under a rock?

>marathoning a single album

Sure is underage in here

>hasn't listened to the best album ever
oh wow that sucks

popular for hipsters
the average music listener don't have a single clue of this

*best album to suck cock you mean

I don't think OP meant popular like, mainstream popular
Otherwise, we should be filling this thread with albums by Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Avicii, etc. that we obviously haven't listened to
>loveless
>sucking cuck
>pick two
win-win

>this

so i picked them two then what

I have never listened to a single song by Radiohead (except for Creep because sometimes I have to ride in other people's cars).

Quite proud of that fact.

This

Out of Sup Forumscore, probably OK Computer or anything by Death Grips. Been here since 2010 too

Same. I've only heard a little bit of "Creep" when I Googed it once, don't remember how it goes.

>Quite proud of that fact.

Why would you be proud of that.. I'm not a big fan but I gave them a chance at least due to their popularity here

It's one band that I was going to listen to, but keep putting off. Now it's fun to be contrarian so look at that.

I've listened to none of these

>mfw bat out of hell is the best album there

what the fuck is meat loaf and why hadn't i heard of them

Meat Loaf is a man. He's a person. You've never heard of "I Would Do Anything For Love"?

i guess it's one of those songs most people recognize but can't name

yeah fuck them

Well this is a depressing thread.

Though I understand Sup Forumscore a lot more now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_Out_of_Hell

>It is one of the best-selling albums of all time, having sold over 43 million copies worldwide.[1] Rolling Stone Magazine ranked it at number 343 on its list of the 500 greatest albums of all time in 2003.
>Bat Out of Hell has been certified 14 times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America.[2] As of May 2015, it has spent 485 weeks in the UK Charts.

Frankly I just listen to individual songs, I never go out of my way to listen to albums or even to check if the songs I listen to are part of an album.

It's just a bunch of guitars with a shitload of reverb and pop melodies.
Don't listen to it.

Pleb

This. If your going to listen to any floyd listen to this one

Somebody has to be

>by the way, which ones pink?

never listened to Kid A all the way through, actually that goes for all 21st century Radiohead albums

They're mediocre to bad. Only listen to OK Computer and In Rainbows.

>I haven't listened to their music but listen to my opinion on it

jesus he must be fucking loaded

I've never listened to Dark Side of the Moon, but I have listened to Saucerfull, Division Bell and Piper

This. I’ve heard several songs of theirs, but nothing about what I’ve heard stands out enough to listen to an entire album.

I’ve never listened to DSotM in sequence, but I’ve heard every song from it a lot.

>beatles are the best musics of ever!!!!!1!!
This is you

this album changed the way i listened to music when i was 15. Still a masterpiece

>Anything by the beatles, aside from like here comes the sun
>every radiohead album aside from OK Computer
>Any Pink Floyd
>Most MJ, aside from the hits like Billy Jean, Bad, etc
>Any velvet underground
>Illmatic or anything by NAS

the list goes on and on. any suggestions for music would actually be great.

>any suggestions for music would actually be great

listen to the bands you named? known for being quality and you havent heard them? why would you ask for recommendatinos based only on what you havent heard

All you people need to marathon every album between Rubber Soul and Abbey Road RIGHT NOW. Some of the best albums ever created imo. I hated the beatles until I bothered to actually listen to any of their albums

I don't have listened to any of these shit

Learn English fucktard