Why are white people unable to stop migrants fucking our women?

what is it that attracts women to BBD and the smell of curry from Roachistan? I don't get it. I'm not a manlet, not fat, also have big dick. why would Kristine want to be with hachmed?

he makes her feels like a woman

>our women
ugh.

literally migrants need to drown in the Med

Because your a white privileged faggot who thinks hes owed "our women"... shame on u sir

Because otherwise she is a nazi racist xenophobic right wing death squad member according to the media.

> a fucking leaf

You have been cuckolded

Because it's the natural continuation of internationalism.

It's your piss weak laws that are allowing rape, claiming women want to be raped is victim blaming.

Because women is always looking for an alpha male which she can have a better posibility of mating with.

Are you retarded? Women fuck all over the world and it got nothing to do with race. We could all do like Saudi Arabia and make sex outside the marriage illegal and then throw anybody who report a rape in jail (So we wont hear about it) if we want to be like the beacon of Islam and freedom of wealth combined but no normal person wants to be that fucked up.

it's a meme on pol.

There are next to no white girls going after Ahmeds. I'd wager the chance for a white girl to go after black dick is about 10 times as likely as her going after a mudslime.

Choke on Muhammad's dick cuck. You know they LITERALLY own women right?
Our can also refer to association not ownership.

Because white people hate themselves and are about to commit the most marvelous suicide that ever happened in history

besides, they are not "your women". The fact that you think of them as property makes you no better than the average musulman. Whoever they settle for, is ultimately their choice as an individual. What are you gonna do about it from your mom's basement? Try getting one first, then we'll see whether you are eligible to make decisions for people you dont even know personally.

because feminism

self loathing christcuckery + jewed = feminist females and males pozzed enough to go along with it = non/neutered pussified pathetic "males" results in non pozzed males "makes her feel like a woman."

Go back to being males, reject putting up with jew feminism, self loathing cuckstianity, "progressive" pussy shit, and wow there are White males again, shocker.

>our women

wew lad!

Kek, my dads gfs niece is obsessed with Arab muslim men, and will not date any other race or religion.

They treat her like shit but she can't get enough of it, it's absolutely bizarre.

>Because your a white
>your a
>your

Canadian """education"""

I prefer white, but like light skin black (Chris brown) and light skin Asian (Zayn Malik)

People like foreigners because they're different. So what? Accents are sexy. You can't stop people from fetishizing non-locals. Shit, even Brits are liked because of the accent.

God damn, these are some old memes. Get with the times, you old farts.

> Why are white people unable to stop migrants fucking our women?

Because... you cannot make your women stop thinking by themselves?

The fact is German men are gay or beta.
They won't make love to the German women.
So the Government had to bring in Muslim men to fuck the women, to "bang Germany" etc...
This is your fault German men.

Every single texas blonde is dating a darkie. Then after they are a single mom cry to me until I change my phone number. Like I give a fuck about their still births or unruly children and baby daddy drama.

Actually, they are. Women have been property for most of human history, which comes back to them being a huge dain on any group. Women do not actively contribute but tend to mostly consume resources, especially when they're mothers. They are however needed to propagate the group and replenish it's numbers.

Most systems are build around that, the knowledge that they're needed but not active contributors. Which is why they aren't expected to act like adults, not marched off to war, not expected to bring the same things to the table as they compensate the group by giving birth, something that is highly limited and thus valuable.

It's also something that up untill very recently was fiercely defend, as it's the very foundation of the survival of any group and still is fiercely defended in most groups. Those groups who stopped doing so, who gave women the option to make the choice on their own, are groups who are suffering a tremendous backlash over it. Because women ultimatively haven't developed to be xenophobic for the most part, because they haven't developed to be guardians of the group, to asses threat from outsiders and ward it off.

It's in a way as if you play a game of poker with your neighbours, yet you're the only one betting money. Even if you win almost all games, you're still ultimatively the only one who's losing resources and everyone else who doesn't is going to walk away richer from the table at your expense. It's not sustainable, it's not workable and it has zero to do with being "open minded" or "tolerant" but more with being a suicidal moron. Which is exactly what everyone else on the table is going to see you at, as they laugh all the way to the bank.

There's a reason "naive" and "gullible" are some of the most rapidly spreading stereotypes where Europeans and North Americans are concerned.

white men are too much degenerated and cucked. so no hope for them except we come to save and replace their shit. which will eventually happen!

Must be fun being new.

>stop thinking by themselves?

>as if what they're thinking are their own ideas.

They shouldn't think against their own interest

Nice cuck thread you fucking nigger

SAGE

no

You can, you're just not allowed to do so. Let's take a look at Turkish girls in Europe. A bunch of them slut out. It's not up for discussion, they do. However when they do the family is severely persecuting them, they're at the very least ostracized and expulsed from the group or quite often simply summarily killed off. This is really nasty business all around but it works in keeping the rest of them in line, they see what is happening to these girls and don't do the same, in fact they themselves start engaging in it to stay on the good side of their people and for virtue signaling.

This obviously doesn't mean that you couldn't bang some of them anyway, but the consequences if they're found out are dire and severe.

The problem is, any kind of protectionism, in group bias, natural reaction to outside land and resource grabs, any kind of self protection has been decried, villified and and painted as psychotic since the late 50s to 60s. Now you have an open society that still has these urges to protect but has been completely told how horrible it is and has been made to feel terrible for feeling this way so people desperately try to redeem themselves by going in the other direction meeting groups who very much have this group thinking, protectionism aswell as aggression and predation towards other groups. The outcome of that should be fairly obvious. It's a catastrophe all around.

It's like wrenching open the city gates to a band of marauders and plunderers because "they're people like you" and then trying to give them equal rights, respect and so on solely based on them being also humans rather than recognizing them as a threat to your very life even if all they do is eat your food and cause you to starve.

dont worry. your race will be saved. a white blonde man with a blonde wife with 8-10 children for each.

unlike you now cucks go fuck 8-10 women in a week with no reproduction at all.

This.

White men are generally forbidden to express masculinity while immigrants are encouraged to do so since "it's part of their culture and brings needed diversity to our cultures".

White men have been systematically cucked.

>because Germans realized that women are so intelligent and better at everything

>The hacker known as Sup Forums
Inb4 that gif

They totally turned our society to a bland shit, but then they still like someone who has principle and stand for those, even if they're retarded and against everything they pushed over us. The simple though that they are oppressed make those principles ok to stand for.

It's almost like a child.
He loves being with his retarded parents that let him do whatever he wants because it's nice to do what the fuck you want. You can't argue with that. He's in charge, he thrashes them and get a lot of satisfaction from that.
Then some will just want to enjoy the mayhem. That's the full degenerates who doesn't deal with muslims etc and just want to enjoy themselves to death.
And some will still love some structure and boundaries. They have mad respect for you if you don't let them push their shit on you. And they love the few nice attention you'll have for them if they're nice enough to you. That the race mixers.

>hacker known as Sup Forums
>so good, they hack into your brain and makes you piss yourself

You all need to chill.
You only live once.
Focus on improving yourself and establishing a good life.
Worrying about all this shit is pointless and unhealthy.
I mean not saying I disagree but what is whining here gonna do.
Go out, LIVE. Your happiness is the greatest repudiation of evil.

well, i happened to found myself a qt syrian gf last October

She lets me do anything i want with her, never wants expensive shit, never wants to go out alone, does the whole housework like cleaning and washing my clothes and she goes to language school and learns very fast.
Luckily she spoke a bit english when i met her. We currently still talk in english, but will switch to german soon.

Oh and she is christian and has white skin with blue eyes. Not joking/baiting/etc

>implying Sup Forums belives there are non-shitskin Syrians or female refugees

imagine you were white and had to emigrate to a foreign country whose majority population was a different race than you and there were hardly any women of your own race...would you just stop fucking?

you are beyond pathetic. I hope it's bait

Remember when tobacco companies hijacked women with propaganda to make her smoke? Same here. They see fucking shitskins as a sign of revolution.

Literally wetting her panties over niggers

>Women thinking by theirselves
>Not knowing Edward Bernays

All the """"syrians""" they sent us have beards or are pregnant. Sometimes both.

Years of conditioning through the media. You can literally blame america on mass producing shit that promotes "diversity" and to enable the jews who are behind it all.

If white people would start to migrate at same level to that foreign country they would be turned around no matter the consequences.

Don't listen to these cucks for it is but tears of their bitter virginity.

why is it pathetic?

I am quite happy beeing with her and it is impossible for me to find a decent german gf.

so should i just lock myself in and spend my life in loneliness instead of having a nice gf that just happens to be born in another country?

Why do you people actually respond to this shit? Are you retards?

Relax, it isn't as bad as Sup Forums propagates. My roach friends have roach girlfriends, middle class germans don't even have nigger and roach friends. Intermixing is an underclass thing.

Because the English have a fetish for foreigners.

You should become Hitler and replace Merkal and save your people.
He did, why not you?

>it is impossible for me to find a decent german gf.
that's the problem here. You are a chubby or skinny loser with glasses. You can't pick up decent german girls so you racemix. That's the the same with landwhales. They don't have an decent white man, so they pick a negro, who want to gain citizenship

makes you think