/trans/ - Start of the Season edition

Rumours:
>Arsenal have offered Chile international Alexis Sanchez a new contract worth £300,000 per week, to make him the Premier League's highest paid player. (Daily Mail)

But manager Arsene Wenger has admitted Arsenal are "not super optimistic" that they can convince the 28-year-old forward to extend his contract. (SFR Sport - in French)

>Juventus are prepared to offer £23m to try to persuade Liverpool to sell German midfielder Emre Can. (Gazzetta dello Sport via Daily Mirror)

West Ham have bid a club record 30 million euros (£27.1m) for Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder William Carvalho, 25. (Daily Telegraph)

>Barcelona cannot afford to buy Liverpool midfielder Philippe Coutinho if they sign France forward Ousame Dembele from Borussia Dortmund, according to Spanish football journalist Graham Hunter. (BBC Radio 5 live)

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is battling a pay crisis in the wake of England left-back Danny Rose's criticism of the club's ambition. (Daily Mirror)

>Rose got a "heroes' welcome" from the Spurs dressing room, with team-mates threatening to speak out. (Sun)

Tottenham stars are lining up to leave because of the club's rigid pay structure. (Daily Mail)

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has prioritised signing a first-choice left back with Tottenham's Rose, 27, one of the players under consideration. (Daily Record)

Everton boss Ronald Koeman has told Spurs they will not be able to sign midfielder Ross Barkley, 23, on the cheap. (Daily Star)

>Arsenal believe they have made a breakthrough in the negotiations to keep Mesut Ozil at Emirates Stadium, with the 28-year-old Germany midfielder giving the impression that he is preparing to accept the £225,000-a-week deal on offer. (Sun)

PSG could be willing to offer 28-year-old Argentina midfielder Javier Pastore to Atletico Madrid as part of a deal for Slovenia goalkeeper Jan Oblak, 24. (AS)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40856491
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Real Madrid have held secret talks with Juventus over Barcelona target and Argentina forward Paulo Dybala, 23. (Don Balon - in Spanish)

Arsene Wenger says Chelsea boss Antonio Conte should call back some of his loan players if he is worried about the size of his squad. (Times - subscription required)

>Samir Nasri's hopes of leaving Manchester City could be scuppered by the club's £10m-plus valuation of the 30-year-old French midfielder, in addition to the player earning £9.6m in wages. (Daily Telegraph)

Leicester City boss Craig Shakespeare says he is not losing sleep over the threat of losing players before transfer deadline day. (Daily Star)

>Newcastle and West Ham are locked in a battle to sign Brentford's Spanish midfielder Jota, 26. (Daily Mirror)

Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez fears he will miss out on Arsenal striker Lucas Perez, who would prefer a move to Deportivo La Coruna. (Daily Express)

>Stoke City are trying to complete the £7m signing of Porto's Dutch defender Bruno Martins Indi, 25, in time for him to be eligible to play against Everton on Saturday. (Sky Sports)

>in the 60s

in a time when football was growing exponentially and he was one of the founding figures of all the historic big clubs? you can't compare that to a fucking russian laundering his money through a newly acquired prem club in the 2000s

>lol liverpoo do i fit in yet? im an american

manure customer?

>memegium customer

im actually on a 6 hour layover, shitposting with a new flag is like sex

pompey are going up lads

Saints are going down

>two trans threads
>but the other claims it's "prem" too
ahh

im not really into the gambian premier leauge tho

Chelsea customer

hello yuropoor

fair enough but they're shit with zero heart

you have to live with this

>football clashes with only connect
hate friday night games

u gay?

>Football clashes with Take Me Out

JUST

>but they're shit with zero heart
Didn't they just win the prem?

CHAD DE MERDA, VAI-TE FODER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What are you on about?

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40856491

I'm a pretty biased man city fan but it still seems weird just how manchester heavy the title predictions are

And I don't get what's so impressive with united, they replaced a good striker with a good striker but they've still got nobody else who can reliably score

an empty victory without much aplomb

such is the life of a plastic club

Did chelsea hurt you when you were little?

Man U old boys secretly own the english media

>football season starts
>the shitposters that plague this board return
Fitizen has already started in the other thread.

>qtinho handing in a transfer request

my sides

See There is a very heavy bias towards Manure in the media.

The absolute state of this transfer window.

lmao this was obviously coming after liverpoo's statement

>secretly

300 mil then

Actually reliable sources say otherwise though.

Sky """sources""" also claimed yesterday that Dembele was on a plane to Barcelona.

FAKE NEWS

I'm now wondering what's happening to Sky
Could it be that Barca agents are trying to win them over to catalans' side or something?

Anyone have the klopp
>not fair
Pic?

oh for sure

BBC Head Sports Writer is McNulty who is a well known United fan. He is literally fucking obsessed. Also Ibra

This?

Good goy

He was fined 2 weeks salary too. As a spud his comment really fucking hurt but he's not wrong.

>barca getting btfo by psg, liverpool and dortmund
I'm enjoying it. Just reading the comments on the internet from salty Barca fanboys has been very fun.

Dortmund will probably sell in the end, but they are in a very strong position while Barca reeks of desperation. The Qtinho situation doesn't help them either. They will pay what Dortmund is asking for. I just hope they jacked up the price or decided to report Barca for the crap for they pulled yesterday. That would be the cherry on top.

tottenham are absolute trash
>rich owner
>stingy with transfers
>shit wages for players
>never win shit
lmao

lol any excuse for levy to save money

>google tottenham transfers
>no transfers in

Why?

>tfw google doodle

lighten up man you're almost crying

the precious shekels la

Nah the one where he's gurning his tits off

COUTINHO HANDS IN TRANSFER REQUEST

>Philippe Coutinho has issued Liverpool with an official transfer request, according to Sky sources.

>Aa close family member of Coutinho's has told Sky Sports News: "Philippe has tried very hard to find an amicable solution to this situation but to no avail.

>"He has tremendous love for the club and its fans, but like Steven Gerrard and Luis Suarez have pointed out in the past, Liverpool does not let its players leave on amicable terms

Why is Carlos Vela throwing his career away right before the World Cup? Los Angeles is a retirement home

they must've spent months on this

Their behaviour's been baffling.
>Dortmund know they're desperate for a replacement and ask for €120m up front
>Barcelona's initial bid is under that, with a large portion of it being tied up in bonuses

If we get back to back promotions we'll struggle in the Championship, I'm happy with a year or 2 in League 1 to find our feet

>de gay

So we using this thread?

post yfw Liverpool hijack the Sigurdsson deal

why the fuck wouldn't Coutinho want to play for barca

it's like going from nuneaton town to man city

How do you know he's a tubby guy?

He's on Sup Forums?

I guess. Fucking hate this thread splitting shit.

Spastics.

Got a Vodouist gf lads

1. Fat head idiot somehow logs onto his computer by smashing the keyboard at full force with his fat head
2. Somehow manages to stumble upon a sports website
3. Story relevent to united or not relevent to united appears with comment section
4. Cunt fucking clicks into this articles and posts in the comment I H8 UNITED BBC ARE UNITED ASSLICKERS XDDDDDDD
5. A million more stupid dickheads click into the article to upvote that guys comments
6. Journalists report more on united because idiots constantly click into their article

ummm no u havent

>not being /fit/
embarrassing (to be frank with you)

Me too lad. Fed up of lots of stuff in these threads. The Australian shitposter, the Dutchfag posting Jews, Shitzen having meltdowns. Fed up desu.

Y-yeah, I know r-right? Post pics please. No homo.

Honestly, I don't really care as long as there's just one thread.

ummm yeah i have? she's very spiritual actually

what happened to ye olde trans pub

blame the autistic eritreaboo

Yeah but it's just pushing me over lad. It's bad enough the threads split and it's ruined by cunts. The Finnish/Serbia war was terrible.

Loving this spurs collapse. They had their two year window. They choked twice. Now they're done. Alli and Kane gone next year too

They should sack this one guy for betting on Tottenham, he clearly knows shit

can i fit return of the king in before the season starts

yes

in where?

Game or Movie?

movie

extended or regular

Liverpool is funnier... Oh.. Flag.

Putting all my money on neymar being more than 100 kg before the end of the season.

>a pint of slip for me please, and whatever the qt on the far left is having. Tell her it's from me.

extended

Yeah the ending is shit and is a copout anyway

dvd or blu-ray?

Video digital distribution platform

City have the best manager who is now used to the league. They made the best signings. They fixed their weaknesses. And even last year with so much going wrong for them they still finished 3rd. Easily the favourites for me.

Black or white?

still in bed lads

t. Shitzen seething still

ultraviolet

>They fixed their weaknesses

Except they still have shit for CB and poop exposeiola

1. Man City
2. Chelsea
3. Man Utd
4. Arsenal
5. Tottenham
6. Everton
7. Southampton
8. Liverpool

english or spanish?

>I'm burning me lads Barca top tonight
imagine that poor kid

There should be either one of pic related or a tip jar with "transfer requests" on it

You sure are.

esperanto

these could be the top 5 most expensive players by september
>poogba
>bale
>dembele
>coutinho
>nerman
lmao underwhelming at best

I have a question, what exactly does handing in a transfer request mean?
If a team can reject it, then what's that for?