Alien: Covenant

Where's the trailer, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/alien-covenant-noomi-rapace/
youtube.com/watch?v=GTjU1-Z07Qc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does Ridley like tomboyfus so much? Not that I mind...

Who's that actress?

Is this a remake of Alien?

Porpentina Goldstein

She looks too dyke-y.

Because you have to get a main character like the original so people can see how awesome it is.

He have good taste for that desu, they still look qt.

please stop making this thread as if the trailer is hiding somewhere

lol why is Ridley such a hack. He couldn't make a proper Alien prequel so now he's just copying James Cameron

>dood member ripley? you member

chick looks much hotter than in the previous pic.

it seems there's still hope for this cashgrab sequel.

Katherine Waterston

member him?

I think it's more about what gender roles would be like aboard spacecraft where so much relies on working as a team in very isolated groups. There would be no need for fashion or typical expressions of gender since they have little to no contact with society. Basically like being in the military.

She looks more believable as a strong female character than most, they dont try to make her too pretty. Much like Sigourney Beaver

it's Prometheus 2: Paradise

She was qt in Inherent Vice

and the recent Steve Jobs movie iirc

I'm just worried about her voice/accent. I don't think she could pronounce "Scamander" the whole time during Fantastic Beasts

>Mr scramamunder
>Mr scrumander
>Mr sucramder

Have you seen The Babysitters?

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

This, a girl wouldn't care about looking pretty in a spaceship with the same fucking people all the time,she still would be physically attractive in some cases despise that.

sorry,was for

Why is he making this himself, but letting some hackfrauds make the blade runner sequel for him? It is especially strange since Prometheus plays with a lot of the same themes of creating life and such as the original blade runner did.

>Denis Villeneuve
>hackfraud

Shit opinion

he's 80, bro

Ripley Scotch here. I'll release it tomorrow

>distant future
>trijicon on an AUG

I'll bet you it shoots fucking lasers too

damn he looks good for 80

i thought it was fucking jlaw from the thumbnail, so glad it's not that bitch.

this girl is top qt, but it's still a damn shame that noomi isn't returning

I don't know why but that short haircut is turning me on so much hgnnnnnn

Pretty good, he could pass for 60 something

>AUG
>5.56
>Ayylmao

What's the point?

katherine waterston.

She starred in Paul Thomas Anderson Inherent Vice (2014)

she looks pretty good

her face kind of reminds me of that actress with the name brie who is going to be captain marvel or some gay shit

>noomi isn't returning
she is

this is supposed to be Ripleys mom right?

last info i heard about this movie was that she's not coming back. I figured this was her replacement

so is this peg-queen in it or what?

I thought so too but I just googled the movie because of this thread and apparently she's coming back.

it's still before Alien in the timeline and Prometheus didn't deal with corrosive lmaos yet (those dudes where one inhaled a xenosnake did, but they were off the grid at the time)

At first she was not going to return but they later announced that she is in the movie. But she joined in middle of filming which suggests that her role is significantly smaller than in Prometheus.

>Alien: Covenant isn’t even opening for another year, and already it’s throwing plot twists at us. Earlier this year we heard Noomi Rapace would not be returning as Elizabeth Shaw, despite being one of the few characters left alive at the end of Prometheus. Now it seems things have changed. According to a new report, Rapace will reprise her role after all, and in fact is on set as we speak.

>Deadline reports Rapace is already in Australia to shoot scenes for Alien: Covenant. It’s unclear whether this was the plan all along, or whether director Ridley Scott recently had a change of heart. Nor do we know exactly how Elizabeth Shaw fits into the story. Michael Fassbender‘s David is the only other character returning from Prometheus, and so far we’ve heard nothing about why the two characters (who set out for the Engineers’ home planet together at the end of Prometheus) have split up.

slashfilm.com/alien-covenant-noomi-rapace/

>another female lead

nice b8 have a you

as long as it's not offensive to look at their face, like daisy ridley, i see no problem with it

it's a rumor that I really hope isn't true

it just wouldn't serve any fucking purpose

(also the recent Alium game - which isn't complete shit - features Ellen's daughter, so that would make it three generations of Ripleys that have ''bad ass'' encounters with the xenos... for probably no good reason whatsoever)

On a cramped spaceship away from civilization for months/years at a time you can bet that the women are in high demand no matter what they look like

We're at the point where white female leads are the norm.

It's time for some diversity, okay?

Yes. Probably just flashbacks. Or she dies in the first 5 mins, probably in a flashback. Basically, she isn't going to be in it much.

remove your post from this thread immediately

>James Franco rumored to have a cameo role

dropped

The protagonist in the Alien franchise has always been a woman, you can be glad they didn't got for a black chick, I guess

He probably gets mad at the female lead in Tomb raider too.

>The protagonist in the Alien franchise has always been a woman

That's a pretty rigid and sexist tradition. Why are you afraid of progress?

they probably have sex androids or some fancy vr shit with really developed flesh lights

CANT STOP SEEING HER DAD

GONNA PROSECUTE ME IN THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

this is her mom

I see what you're going for and you'll have to be more creative

Mah dick, she was fine!

The have the same look.

Prove me wrong first.

Why isn't he blonde?

>the new face of Sup Forums

She was and then they said she wasn't and then she was seen on set so she probably dies before the film and they find security footage of her or something.

That's Walter

YOU WOKE UP AND FOUND YOUR WIFE DEAD, SIR. BEFORE HER BODY WAS COLD YOU WERE ALREADY OUT BUYING THE SHOVEL.

WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL THE POLICE? WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL NINE-ONE-ONE?

But there are ayylmaos in this movie, unlike in Prometheus where its just one angry Engineer SEETHING over lost translation

Present day clips and boolits are useless

You're confusing him with James Cameron.

yeah, but that doesn't mean that the covenant crew know what they're dealing with

What the fuck is up with alien franchise and its short haired dyke lead female characters?

Does Ridley Scott have fetish for short haired dykes?

only ridley understands a strong woman protagonist

so does Cameron, but he's stuck in blue elf smurf world until his final days now

This, they're as cute as you can get if you aim for some realism.

Totally not fan servicing with this get up.

be glad that this movie at least shitcanned Blomkamp's fan-fiction alternate sequel of Aliens

that shit would've been pandering to the -nth degree

Is is true you are becoming senile?

Also
youtube.com/watch?v=GTjU1-Z07Qc

Imagine being the xenomorph in this movie and having to be all like "damn, Katherine Waterson, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with pasty skin and gross flat ass. I would totally impregnate you, both my character and the real animatronic me." when all it really wants to do is lay eggs in another 16 year old in its dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be the xenomorph and not only hide in that ship while Katherine Waterson flaunts her flat ass in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her legs going directly into her back, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she works it. Not only having to tolerate her disgusting fucking gluteus minimus visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her strut around in her skintight jumpsuit; never before have you seen legs directly connect into someones spine before, no ass, no hips, you didn't even know that existed before today. You've been killing nothing but a healthy diet of colonists and later alleged space marines for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of LV-426. You've never seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's trickling down from her lower back to her knee caps as she shakes her ass to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to hide there and revel in her "voluptuous(for that is what she calls herself)" ass, the ass she worked so hard for with personal trainers in previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could eviscerate every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, cuz you're a fucking xenomorph. You're not going to lose your galactic conquest over this. Just bear it. Hide both mouths and bear it.

That chest is pretty cute you xeno faggot

some dude was leaking the plot for the movie as he saw an early version
he said it was ok but not amazing, def more alien than prometheus
ill try to remember certain things he answered if u guys wanna ama

>DAMN, SIGOURNEY WEAVER GOT A BOOTY LIKE THAT
you missed one

Eugh what if that's the point. Like it's called "Covenant" because there is some kind of connection between Ripley's family and the alien. Like the company sent out her mom to find the alien first? So the Alien and the Ripley's are connected in some 2deep4u way. Hopefully Scott isn't a complete hack yet

>movie set one billion years in the future
>protag carries an AUG

What happened to pulse rifle Hackley Scott?

>ama

Confirmed to not know shit

>Ridley has Alzheimers and thinks he's making alien for the first time again

;_;

Leak and spoiler tag it faggot

jesus christ that haircut is so unflattering

it doesn't even look dykish, it looks like the sort of haircut you see in middle aged women in England

of what I remember

The crew get a distress beacon from the planet, which 10 years have now passed with only the main robot from prometheus and another that looks just like him.
He has been tampering a lot with the black goo, which made the planet a sprawling utopia. Black goo now manifests in various plants which shoot out spores. The spores infect people, which have them produce neomorphs. The neomorphs burst through the back and neck of some of the crew.
David saves the crew and they realize that hes been experimenting on them and is their "leader". The movie ends with the MC (i think?) being exposed to an experimented facehugger which turns out to be the same type of facehugger from alien 1. You see the alien come out and its very similar to the first one.

Could you really blame them? It's a very futuristic looking gun.

AUG A SHIT

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>pixie cuts on skinny white girls

Nice.

Hicks and Bishop should've survived the events of Aliens and been the focus of Alien 3.

I love the Steyr Aug but it's never been very futuristic looking, at least to me.

District 9 has future/alien guns, why couldn't these plebs do something like that..

how do you feel about this one?

Ridley already gave blomkamp the green light to the Aliens sequel, it just got switched around for the prometheus sequel, it's gonna retcon 3 and resurrection.
Hicks and Newt are still alive, so i assume bishops upper-half is alive and well, too.

the actors are all old tho

that doesn't look so bad 2bh, suits her facial shape and jaw much better

the one in the covenant really doesn't suit her round face and soft jaw

TIMESKIP
I
M
E
S
K
I
P

Who is your raifu then faggot?