CIA op against Juncker

So right as Juncker visits Russia to discuss the possibilities of slowly easing off the sanctions regime the media arm of the CIA, aka the American owned Politico, writes a massively negative article on him based mostly on rumours, unnamed sources and trashtalk. Basically portraying him as a sick, powerless and incompetent work-evading drunk:

politico.eu/article/the-time-of-jean-claude-juncker-troubles-european-commission-president-investment-plan-travel-meetings-scheduled

This article is then quoted as the ultimate truth on him in the national media of my country and multiple other major European media outlets. Coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fASN9oYGdw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> writing negatively about Juncker requires rumours, unnamed sources and trashtalk

Bwaahahaha. And yeah this is very true about Juncker you cucklord.

I have no doubt it's true. And you can write negatively about him easily without rumors and unnamed sources etc, yet they pulled out all the stops to include those too.

The question that makes me think "CIA" is the timing, the incredibly negative content and the massive circulation of the story all over the European media. And of course that Politico is 100% American shills to begin with.

Kinda makes me want to support him. Just a little bit mind you. But if he is "forced" to resign or something soon... well...

youtube.com/watch?v=1fASN9oYGdw

>UNDER THE BUS
>N
>D
>E
>R
>T
>H
>E
>B
>U
>S

That's pretty funny but hardly proves he's a drunkard in general, if he had one wild night in Riga.

>Media outlet finally telling the truth
>this is a bad thing

Well, the truth, as always, is subjective. This is the truth from the point of view of CIA/Politico. Other people can see other truths, even in this man.

I bet they have tons of these long, researched articles spiced up with a bunch of rumors all ready to go in case any one of their little minions steps out of line. It's frightening how much it can affect "our" dear leaders. I for one hope that more EU leaders are willing to act on their national interests, or at the very least the interests of the EU.

The EU needs to gain some agency back. Nothing is sadder and more keked than being a puppet for Washington.

I don't mind, I enjoy every negative thing written about the EU

Junker doesn't know Sup Forums is a free speech board.

Nice site you slags.

Junker deserves to be shot an have his head smashed with a sledge hammer. I fucking hate this bastard

Juncker is a sad piece of trash who just wants to destroy democracy and impose his bureaucratic dictatorship.

Let them fight.

Why though? He's not worse than most of the others, and if the CIA is against him, he might even be better.

>CIA op against Juncker

They've moved his wine cellar ?

Yay, an EU spy network, whatcould possibly go wrong?

I hope juncker gets a nice cup of tea in Russia if you know what i mean

Junker is a mess
Junker is a waste
Junker is a mistake

Don't see why the CIA would see fit to do anything about him

I meant "agency" as in having your own agenda, especially in foreign policy, not like a spy agency or something.

Hes shit, the EU is shit, take some fuckin responsibility u soviet commie euroscum

Why? The EU isn't that bad. Almost everyone supports it here. Yes the euro sucks, but apart from that most of the policies on the whole are beneficial and they are all crafted together. The only reason people are talking about a democratic deficit etc in the EU is simply because so few people bother to vote in the elections for the European parliament. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the system itself.

Because they don't want détente with Russia. America makes both it's competitors, the EU and Russia, weaker by pressuring the Europeans to uphold sanctions against Russia. I thought this was common knowledge here?

"Here" as in the US? Almost nothing is common knowledge in the US when it comes to geopolitics.

All I'm saying is that the EU is doing a splendid job of killing itself and keeping itself weak to the point where we don't need to worry about it much. Just bully Merkel into forcing in more """refugees""" and keep the banks from exploding and the rest will take care of itself beyond managing public opinion.

I'm talking about Sup Forums. It's pretty rich to claim to be red-pilled if you don't understand the geopolitical situation in the world currently.