Well, that Warcraft movie was fucking terrible

Well, that Warcraft movie was fucking terrible.

I love Paula's boobs

and ass and pussi

She was hot though.

Movie wasn't that bad, she's a qt desu.

absolute worst casting for all roles

>Movie wasn't that bad,
It was hard to follow, boring, shoddy cgi, all roles miscast, cheap looking.

your point?

It wasn't so bad. I hope it will have sequels so we could get Arthas movie someday

The orcs looked great desu. The rest of the cgi was a trainwreck, though. I agree.

>hard to follow
maybe if you have adhd you little autist. other points stand, but it was a fun movie

Agreed on all points except that it was cheap looking. Unless you have no idea what Warcraft looks like. And the first ambush and final battle were visually stunning but with no stakes, since you don't GAF about any of the characters on the human side.

The best part was the opening scene with the human and orc circling eachother. I wanted more of that.

lord god

would tongue her anus til kingdom come

it's a fun entertaining movie, flawed, but fun and entertaining, faggot

>spic

Is that Prince Harrys girlfriend?

i loved it. ive also been playing warcraft since dos so its in my brain to love it

no, thats some nigger

You're kidding? She's hardly even black. It just looks like she has a dusty tan.

full-on she-boon

i wanna fuck that nigress

I was surprised to learn that she's full on black. Never knew a sista could get that high yella with two nigga parents. Probably got some white in her though.

> Probably got some white in her

In more ways than one

No, this is black.

all the same turd matter

She's at least 70% white, without a doubt. Her son has blonde hair and is whiter than an Italian.

COLONIZED