Is it any good?

Is it any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IyFLm3pzhuk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eh. It's prose is a bit lacking at times, and it kinda rambles on - but the message conveyed is solid.

keeps my sofa level

If you want some go ol white supremacy and juden hate yes

If you want to read the thoughts of an egotistical sociopath that lost the war? no

It's my favorite manga.

It's a bit rambling at times (most of it was written by dictation) but it brings up some good points and is actually very little on da joos

Saying that I'm only about 1/3rd through it

youtu.be/IyFLm3pzhuk

Boring, das kapital was more interesting and I'm not even communist

OOOOOOOOOOOOOI']

Seriously tho, hitler was a fucking idiot who ignored his generals and got Germany into a threesome with Russia and the allies

I like Hilter but tbqh it's not a particularly well written book IMO, you're better off watching recordings of his speeches

>likes Hitler
>critiques his own biography for being badly written

I agree with his speeches tho

"For my Legionnaires" by Corneliu Zelea Codreanu of Romania (inb4 gypo) is the best book written by a fascist leader

I'd agree with this, large portions of the book are ramblings or in depth opinions on History. I did find his accounts of the First World War interesting and his opinions on that he wasn't granted entry into art school was on account of his draughtsmanship out shining his artistic ability

It gives juice royalties

He was a good leader, but a bad writer.

yes he was a good leader, but a shit military leader
i wounder if the Hitlers still get royalties

>bunch of rambling is good writing
>Sup Forums "standards"

no

Yes the "Hitlers" are behind hahaha based Australia.

I give it a 9

>fingolian opinion ever mattering

>He was a good leader
One would debate that his habit of micro-managing and wasting resources on all these big and retarded new-fangled contraptions would make him a rather shit leader.

One would argue that his complete reversal of the nations economy would make him a good leader.

I do agree however that his economy was warfare based which is why I personally think he was so aggressive in the lead up too war. But there is no reason his model couldn't work with a manufacturing based economy

It is overrated.
Ive read it to enjoy the hype (in germany it is prohibited)
Some parts are very well written and informative, like the chapter about propaganda, but on the other hand there is a lot of shitty written rage, he let someone write it for him, while he was raging and ranting about thinks he despises.
He often forgets what he actually wants to talk about and loses himself in details.

So it is kinda good but pretty bad.

so you don't have actual arguments? Then again, intelligent American is just a myth
>America
>white

>But there is no reason his model couldn't work with a manufacturing based economy
With all that supply and no demand, I wouldn't imagine it would work for very long before the prices crash again. Isn't that what caused the Great Depression in the first place? The surplus shit leftover from WWI crashing market prices?

You cunt.

It's verbose and slow-going, but overall an excellent read. The best philosophers are never the best writers; this is true with Adolf Hitler.

63.7 > 0%. Finns are pretty much swede/mongolian mongrels

Yes that's true, I was listening to an old Oswald Mosley interview where he brings this very thing up

Paraphrasing he said that the American production machine has caused a great unbalance in supply compared to demand but they have managed to disguise this unbalance through wars, 2nd world war to the current war (nam at the time), and today I imagine China is also contributing considerably to this. Another side effect of globalism

that's cute, you fell for the "finns are mongols" meme
we are 98% white, check it yourself

hes a terrible writer.

his speeches are a bit better however.

Very. The racial replacement strategy the Hohenzollerns used to swap slavs(Czechs) for ethnic germans in Austria because they were cheaper labor is elaborated on at length, and it has parallels with white genocide today.

>98% white
Not according to the widespread epicanthal folds, ugric language and genetic testing
>posting chink cartoons
glad to see that you're getting in touch with your heritage

If Czechs got him that triggered, he'd probably have a stroke if he witnessed modern Germany

Very good. Not just the theory, but his experiences during his life are also very similar to what we see today, the calm before the storm

If you can find an original unedited copy of Mein Kampf and not modern "translations" or any newly made "copies", then it's okay. Not great, just okay. Hitler wasn't much of a writer. The information in the book is neat, but it there's really nothing to make you keep reading other than "It's about Hitler!" Very dull, boring, direct writing. He was definitely a better speaker.

well he didn't writer it

It's not an in-depth political book, but rather the equivalent of Donald Trump's Crippled America: that is simplified dogma for mass consumption. Hitler didn't even write the book, so quit thinking of it as anything important.

>he wasn't granted entry into art school was on account of his draughtsmanship out shining his artistic ability
That's a fascinating way of saying that he never bothered to learn basic anatomy or how to not rely on symbol-drawing.

I never claimed he was right, but it's interesting how he reasons his failure as basically "I was too good at something else"