DEAR HOLYWOOD

WHY IS THIS STILL YOUR BEST VIDEO GAME MOVIE OF ALL TIME EVEN TO THIS DAY IN 20FUCKING16!!!!!????

IT WAS LITERALLY THE FIRST VIDEO GAME EVER MADE.

YOUVE HAD 20 FUCKING YEARS TO MAKE ONE AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THIS AND YOU FUCKING HAVENT.

FUCK YOU HOLLY WOOD! FIX YOUR SHIT!

MARIO BROTHERS A SHIT
DOOM A SHIT
STREET FIGHTER WAS SHIT
MORTAL KOMBAT 2 WAS SHIT
WORLD OF WARCRAFT WAS OK.............. KIND OF.............................

OH AND FUCK YOU UP THE ASSHOLE THROUGH YOUR EYE HOLE FOR EVERY RESIDENT EVIL MOVIE YOU MADE.....WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT SHIT!!!!!!!?????????????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3i2SALC_NI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was literally the first video game movie ever made*

Tron and the Tron sequel were legit, better recognize nigga

RE movies are an acquired taste.

Silent hill was decent

The answer is Robin Shou, he directed the to best fight scenes, broke a rib doing his own stunts and kept going, and talked Linden Ashby into doing his own stunts where he was also injured and kept going

*two best fight scenes

Didn't they largely base it on Enter The Dragon?

Yeah, and acquired shit taste.

Wreck-It Ralph is far and away the best videogame movie

Tron

was doom really that bad
i thought it was fun
it was like underworld esque for me, just some cozy schlock sci fi because i'm bored

Mortal Kombat is a straight up Enter the Dragon and Bloodsport ripoff with Liu Kang being a Bruce Lee ripoff and Johnny Cage being a JCVD ripoff.

This is true

I also enjoyed Doom for what it was. But I'm not sure why they called it Doom.

Far Cry was also pretty amusing.

Street fighter was Fun

Except it wasn't, dipstick

uh-huh, sure..., now imagine this movie without your pedo bait waifu

ITS FUCKING SHIT! its a stale boring movie where nothing actually happens

Mortal Kombat is and probably will always be the greatest video game movie of all time

prove me wrong faggots

Postal is a fun watch, but then again it's based on the dumbest game ever, full movie here:
youtube.com/watch?v=D3i2SALC_NI

lol, the bully from a Christmas story plays the shooter

There's never been a good video game movie, Mortal Kombat just gets credit because they didn't shit all over the source material.

Warcraft was pretty alright tbqh
Tomb Raider was alright in a shitty fun action flick kind of way
Tron was great
Also the original mortal combat was shit too. It just looks passable compared to the abortion that came after it.

>remove the female lead and the cause of a the dilemma for the hero from a movie and nothing happens in it
WHOA
YOU CRACKED THE FUCKIN CODE BRO

There's some Big Trouble in there too

Nah Warcraft was way better than that but it was still a kind of shitty movie. Charismatic human leads and better editing would have worked wonders for it though.

kano=o'hara
bolo=goro
han=shang tsung

I want Uwe Boll to make films again. I don't care if they were terrible, that's the beauty of it.