Literally name a better song

Literally name a better song

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O72QOr09UrY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would but I'm not in the interest of trying to push good songs into arrogant positions because that just makes people annoyed at the songs rather than appreciate them.

Frenesi - アセテート

I liked her work as X Japan's bassist better.

I like Tatsuro Yamashita's version more tbqh famalam.

I wonder if the Japs realized that morning glory refers to a morning erection, or if it's intentional pun.

weeb trash

fuck off already

OP is literally a slave to a youtube recommendations algorithm. Congratulations on having a taste in music and media engineered by google you fucking moron

i'm ok with zucc and jewgle spying on me if they can provide dank music recs tailored to my personality

>tailored to my personality
you sound like a really boring person

you sound like a paranoid piece of fuck

morning glory is a flower you mong

Youtube's algorithms create thousands of people that have identical music taste with greater efficiency than radio or anything that has existed previously. Why do you/your clones even bother posting on a music discussion board? Youtube already has a comment section

fuck you i just like japanese pop

you didn't even know japan had a pop scene of their own until 2 weeks ago

are you an "ironic weeb" too? faggot

try 2 years ago you stupid jew

Alright, no problem lol. Youtube will give you a new favorite album next month. You should pay for Youtube Red too

Not so different from mu with Fantano

youtube is literally just a platform to find music.

it's no different than listening to music you find here or on rym or spotify or whatever. who cares

What drones doesn't realize is that there are people who find new music through other means. Not everybody has a fast food taste in media

Enjoy your personality being sculpted by the undisputed king of private sector data mining you fucking retard

enjoy being so paranoid you can't listen to new music because it was recommended by youtube

I really do not see the difference in swallowing up everything Fantano says and clicking on algorithm generated song, Fantano's popularity here works more or less like a natural algorithm

>new music
>some shit from the 80s that a marketer that works for youtube selected for promotion

Don't watch fagtano either, einstein

OK song with GOAT cover art.

>Don't watch fagtano either, einstein
that would erase 90% of mu's content and you know it

And nothing of value would be lost

why would marketers promote old 80s japanese songs by dead or retired artists you cretin

you're saying it in a place where people literally fall for the "indie" meme, nothing is more corporate than indie music

I wonder if making a pliable cretin like yourself feel like you're discovering something obscure and might make you more likely to keep clicking videos and watching ads. Damn, it's weird how youtube wants active users. They must get money from you somehow

There are literally hundreds of better city pop songs than this.

>fantano has had a major impact on Sup Forums's taste

he sure does, you can post your memes as much as you like I find it pretty funny actually

or i like the sound of the music you fucking paranoid Sup Forumstard

>dank
you have to go back

All I told you was that one of the united states' largest corporations has the power to decide your new favorite meme song every month, and that's just true. You have a meme personality, leave Sup Forums

why would it be in their interest to promote japanese music in particular? you know this music is recommended to anyone who previously watches japanese music videos or vaporwave? it's not like it's on everybody's homepage, it's just a common rec for anyone who has shown previous interest in similar music.

2020 olympics

are you guys serious?

youtube doesn't broadcast the olympics

even if this were true they only rec it to people who have shown previous interest in similar music.

Japanese are the Jews of asia and are trying to brainwash the white american goyim into degeneracy through their media as revenge for Hiroshima.

If they wanted to promote something for the 2020 Olympics it would be their idols and flower boys groups that can make money for them NOW, not a girl from the 80s

It's literally their imperative to promote anything that keeps you engaged with youtube, retard. They've identified your meme personality as liking this japanese shit from the 80s right now so they find and promote new meme albums every month that keep you on the platform

These morons aren't me

i think you read too much Sup Forums propaganda

>being mad at people for enjoying things

why is it a bad thing if it recommends music i enjoy listening to based on music i've listened to before? i don't care if it keeps giving google clicks, i'm getting something useful out of it

Tats would know, he’s spent time living in the US like his waifu Mariya.

how different is that from the music you already heard? I mean someone or something recommended the music you heard today, be that something radio tv film etc.

better to stick around to Swans my dude haha

youtube.com/watch?v=O72QOr09UrY

I Like Trains, by that asdf chnnel