ONE THING

ONE THING

Please don't.

In the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeend

You can't kill me, IMMORTAL!

I DON'T KNOW WHY I DOES NOT EVEN MATTER HOW HARD I TRY KEEP THAT IN MY DESIGNED THIS RHYME EXPLAINED DUE TO TIME

man why did i have to go back to fuckin' Sup Forums ...

TIME IS A VALUABLE THING

Such elegant mania could not even as so much exist in a cruel realm that is reality. This is the cliff overlooking the putrid darkness entangled in the meaninglessness of life. Shinoda begins his musings with a forbidden tale straight from the parchment of solitude. He harkens back to a wise, elder philosopher contemplating the many mysteries shrouding his cursed kingdom. Quickly, his foresight is fading, and he panics to tell the last of it all. The perspired words flow to the air as we learn about the plight of another, Chester. A failed idealist indulging in his apparent failure, he wails over what he has created; a behemoth devouring the night skies provides him with the truth necessary to reconcile himself. Anger hollows his heart into the seed of bleakness. His epiphany has no light. He knows too well. Truly, the efforts he held so dear as to revitalize the world will end. And in the end, it truly doesn't matter.

They wanted a world, and all they got were themselves. And we all watched them fold in misery.

one thing

0 things.

THIS DICK AIN'T FREE

YO WHEN THIS FIRST STARTED OFF IT WAS JUST LINKIN PARK

I DON'T KNOW WHY
IT DOESN'T EVER MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, KEEP THAT IT MIND I DESIGNED THIS RHYME TO EXPLAIN IN DUE TIME, ALL I KNOW TIME IS A VALUABLE THING, WATCH IT COUNT DOWN AS THE PENDULUM SWINGS, WATCH IT COUNT DOWN TO THE END OF THE DAY THE CLOCK TICKS LIFE AWAY IT'S SO UNREAL DIDN'T LOOK OUT BELOW WATCH THE TIME GO RIGHT THE WINDOW TRYIN TO HOLD ON I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I WASTED IT ALL TO WATCH YOU GO I KEPT EVERYTHING INSIDE AND THOUGH I TRIED IT ALL FELL APART WHAT IT MEANT TO ME WILL EVENTUALLY BE A MEMORY EVERTIME

I TRIEED SOOO HARD
AND GOT SO FAAAAAARR
BUT IN THE EEEEEEENNND
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER
I HAD TO FALL TO LOSE IT AALLLL
BUT IN THE EEEEEEENNND
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

GOAT

Copypasta!

shinoda is terrible. he raps like a white guy and then you have this guy with real talent named chester, with a real ability to sing playing this background role to this literally meme white rapper. so terrible

You have bad taste.

1 get

Good get.

>shinoda
>white

T. White cuck

u kids talkin shit about my dude mike

Like my daddy used to say
>My friends say Linkin Park is shit, but I just say they don't know shit from Shinoda and they laugh