Bernie Sanders says Democrats' top task is defeating Donald Trump

>"We cannot have a president who insults Mexicans and Latinos, Muslims, women and African-Americans," he said. "We cannot have a president who, in the midst of so much income and wealth inequality, wants to give hundreds of billions of dollars in tax breaks to the very rich. We cannot have a president who, despite all of the scientific evidence, believes that climate change is a hoax."

>"It is no secret that Secretary Clinton and I have strong disagreements on some very important issues," said Sanders, who met with Clinton on Tuesday, hours after the District of Columbia held the nation's final 2016 primary. "It is also true that our views are quite close on others."

What did he mean by this?

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/16/bernie-sanders-livestream-supporters/86003384/

He meant he's a cuck that never wanted change in the first place.

>tax breaks to the rich
Ugh, did he even read any of Trump's plans? It takes like two minutes.

More importantly, nobody else will. They will take this geriatric kike's word at face value.

Democracy was a mistake.

>Ugh, did he even read any of Trump's plans?

Yes, which contains massive tax cuts for the rich. Di you read the plan.

It gives massive tax cuts to everyone

He literally took $200 million from a bunch of shithead millennials only to end up backing the party candidate they all despise

I fucking love this election

>We cannot have a president who insults Mexicans and Latinos, Muslims, women and African-Americans
I at least thought Sanders had some sort of interest in truth and honesty.

What a piece of shit.

nice trips

But Hillary is literally the definition of establishment. Shes backed by all the big banks he rallied against.

As long as people vote for the candidate that's"the lesser of two evils" people won't get a candidate they like. Hillary and Trump have the lowest favorablity ratings, this is exactly the time for Bernie to run as an independent

It's called being integrally dishonest.
He would already have known about the taxes being lowered across the board, but
that doesn't fit the anti-Trump Narritive.
Really showing his true colors after California.

No of course not. Anyone who hasn't switched is part of the cult perpetuated by commie core. I still don't trust or want to vote trump, but I am. This election cycle really brought the globalist agenda to light. All these brainwashed leftists scare the hell out of me. Not a real fear, just worried where the country is headed. Especially as the Obama administration is kicking all this shit into overdrive. About to remove Assad fun control who knows what's next? Trump might not be the answer. He is the better option. How people are so oblivious to it is crazy. Trump is going to start ww3. Whole Obama is currently doing that now.

someone already called it that he wants to support hillary, just as planned

bernie was there only for the money

Literally old commie Jews bourgeois cross country vacation and retirement plan.

>women and African-Americans

Spics and slimes I get, and even then spics are a stretch, but what the actual raspberry fuck is he talking about with this?

>What did he mean by this?

It means he's going to toss all of his anti-establishment rhetoric out of the window and is getting prepared to lick Hillary's crusty butthole come the convention. We've predicted this for months, and now it is starting to come to fruition.

wowee its a lying jew who'da thunk it

He has insulted individual women before so he must be a sexist. I have no idea about the negroe one though

So did the American people who donated to Bernie just decided to forget all about it?

Bernie keeps the money and runs away with it while giving the finger to his followers and saying to vote for Hillary?

This is a call to all Americans:
Talk to Bernie supporters

Seriously, Bernie has shown his establishment colors with this, you need to show them this and tell them all about Trump. And don't be a dick about it. Be compassionate and sympathetic. If you want Trump to win, you need to show his side as the warm and welcoming side that just wants to do good in the world. It'll make anyone opposing you look like a fascist tyrant.

And whenever the issue of gay marriage, abortion or something like that comes up, tell them Trump believes those to be State's Rights issues (which is true). Tell them the importance of state's rights issues when it comes to national politics and how the Democrats have been trying to eradicate the concept for years now (Obama's executive orders etc).

This is by far the best chance you will ever have of redpilling the Bernouts, you have to take it or Clinton will march into the White House with a big fucking grin on her face

Yes goys, forget about Hillary being a war criminal. Forget Benghazi, forget the emails, forget silencing the victims of rape. In the end, what difference does it make?

But don't forget about that one time Donald said something mean!!!!

>"THIS IS A REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Hillary wins at the convention
>"okay, revoultion is over, now support Hillary"

Such a revolution

What did I tell you.

So I guess Trump is the only true anti-establishment candidate.

Bernie says 'We cannot have a president who, in the midst of so much income and wealth inequality, wants to give hundreds of billions of dollars in tax breaks to the very rich'
Yet if he took the time to read Trump's proposals, it isn't this at all. Its literally Hillary who is the corporate shill representing wall street rather than the people

You really overestimate the Bernout crowd. Those who are truly anti-establishment will never get on board with Hillary, but there are still a lot (if not the majority) of Berncucks who still fall for the "SHE'S A WOMAN AND LE DEMOCRATIC, TRUMP IS MEGA-HITLER" meme.

>Mexicans and Latinos
Illegals. Democrats are being racist by lumping them together.
>Muslims
Wanting to keep terrorists from killing us is not a bad thing. Our government has enough trouble vetting the ones here, for fear of being "Islamaphobic".
>Women
Rosie is barely a woman
>African-Americans
What? He said "the blacks" I think. He is 70 years old. Lots of older people use "the" a lot.

Why is "the blacks" even considered offensive?
Is it just because of propaganda posters from the 30s?

it means hes a cuck

Has Trump ever actually said anything remotely offensive to black people, or did Bernie just try and pull a fast one by throwing that in there to act as a dog whistle for anti-racists and draw in the #BLM crowd?

why are people posting this so much. is it really a surprise he hates trump?

You know the answer.

Trump has employed thousands of niggers, spics, muslims and faggots. If he is prejudiced, his actions don't reflect it at all. Of all Presidential candidates going way back, he has put into practice Equality of Opportunity.

Yet the sort of person who'd nod along with Bernie endorsing his bitter rival cannot be swayed by simple rationality. They are entirely rhetorical in make up.

If they want to poach Bernie supporters at the top (like Susan Saradon for example) Trump's team is going to have to start employing rhetoric a lot better and more often, alongside the rational stuff.

Bernie's supporters have a lot more in common with MAGA than they do with Clinton's I Am Destiny.