P$G takes Neymar, a finished player from Barça: jiji jaja everywhere

>P$G takes Neymar, a finished player from Barça: jiji jaja everywhere
>They take MBRRAAAAPPedos from Halal Muslim:
>GGRRRRRE N-N-N-N-N-NO, THOSE FUCKING MOORS ARE RUINING FOOTBALL GÑÉ, WHY ISN'T THAT MANLET FLORO DOING SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Real Madrid already have a complete squad, they could literally make no other signings and still win La Liga and CL this season.

did a muslim fuck your gf or something Al-Fatso

SEETHING

Mbappe is a prospect, nothing else. Paying this kind of money for an unproven player is suicide. If he turns out to be great he'll leave to Real Madrid on his own terms eventually by a much lower price. I hate Halal and all but they've been really smart for a couple of years now. Barcelona want to waste nearly all their money in Paulinho (shit), Coutinho (inconsistent as fuck) or Dembele (unproven talent like Mbappe)

That is why Halal will still dominate for the next 5 years at least while this is probably Barcelona's last relevant year for decades to come

I'm dying of rage, Madrid's squad is shit, they're going to get relegated this season and finished 4th in the groups of CL, they didn't get Mbappe and his 18 million a year salary, it's over.

>scatalans

>Mexican churros
>Philippenis
>Sopa de macacos
>Swedes YES
The ABSOLUTE STATE of MOOR fanbase

>UEFAlona redeeming themselves from the pure evil tier by being shit again.
>now Halal Madrid will be the ultimate evil without counting refballs
Enjoy la lelga being the new bundesliga

Not even counting this season's ucl and la liga and they still destroy cuckalona. sad!

>implying I'm supporting ISIS St Germain
kek, stay assblasted scatalan

>jiji jaja
>MBRRAAAAPPedos

SEETHING lol

How's Volkswagen doing this season?

6-1

Poor little Halalfags.

Catalonia will never be free

Mixing politics with sports is sign of being of human a subhuman

Vinicius Jr. is a prospect, nothing else. Paying this kind of money for an unproven player is suicide