A rogue group of liberals walk into your town, ready to start some shit

>a rogue group of liberals walk into your town, ready to start some shit
What do you do?

My town isn't all-white and upperclass so liberals will avoid it.

the niggers will take care of them tbqh
>tfw high crime rate

Fart on their faces.

Ask why they are dressed as Nazi's ofc

Say i disagree and watch them trigger themselves to death

Tell them that I don't agree with them and wish for them to go away.

I live in MD Moco. The cops either arrest them without incident. Beat them and arrest them. Quietly dispose of them.

Show them my dick. Liberals are afraid of BWD

close the curtains.

Take camera and upload footage to Liveleak as usual. Nobody this faggy walks through my neighborhood unscathed

Trigger them one way or another.

Are those what hipsters look like now?

There are too many fucking subgroups.. I don't even say hello or wish any of the fucks a nice day on the street anymore.

Laugh, then wait for a bit and laugh some more.

Let me judge the book by the cover and just say people that act and dress like that probably don't know fucking ANYTHING about basic outdoors shit. Hell, they probably don't even know how to swim.

So basically I would just pull up a lawn chair and laugh as the marsh claims it's prize.

>this is a fish

Go to mosque.
Ask Allah to cleanse the unclean. Then eat kebab.

Sit on a chair and watch gyppos and shitskins mug them, beat them and rape them.

C A N A D A
S A V A G E
A N
V A
G D
E A

>pic related and start screaming SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED at the top of my lungs

What if the cops attempt to detain you?

>a rogue group of liberals

Is that what that picture is supposed to be? Looks like a bunch of faggots cosplaying the Matrix or Vampire the Masquerade.

I live in an Aboriginal, Muslim and Vietnamese working class area. Liberals only skirt the fringes on weekends to eat ethnic food and talk about their love of ethnic diversity, but leave before sundown to go back to their all white, upper class enclaves.

"Now yous can't leave"

That's got to be one of the most autistic things I've ever seen

Let them start some shit, pretext cover to terminate.

>mfw dress just like the third guy on the left, but with jeans instead of trousers
>not liberal in the slightest though
A-am I the cancer?

>thinks reolver ocelot is an autist

WEW
E
W

I kindly tell them that wanting borders, massively reduced immigration at a time of increased 'fascism' amongst foreign nations, and internal security provided by police is not right wing extremism.

I then provide an example of right wing extremism being more along the (historical) lines of making calls to conquer Mexico or genocide Muslims for causing trouble.

I find a Muzzie tell them the liberal cucks talked shit about Allah watch as he kills the surrounding betas and watch as he rapes the females as they lay in tears and pain on the side of the street with their assholes bleeding walk up and whisper in their ears loudly "#NOTALLMUSLIMS #SANDLIVESMATTER death by triggering sensues

They won't go far where i live

At least it's easy to spot the jew of the group.

Found the Jew.

go on?

I would autisticly run away from them.
Why do people feel the need to look so fucking weird.

I live in South Central, I would tell my compas to steal their expensive Rick Owens Raf Simons to sell for a couple hundred to some thirsty nigs.

lol at goths being liberal

What is with you hues and farting?

Nothing, the gypsies will teach them all they need to know about what liberalism is in less than a day from arriving here.

wew

once again meme's are real

say bad words and make them cry.

>ls walk into your town, ready to start some shit
>What do you do?

Probably not notice them at all ,because they blend in perfectly with the environment

My town is in Hungary. Good luck getting past the outer town gates.

This is how Tallinn looks every Friday night.

Why would I care about someone's clothes?

No reason. Pic provided by OP is just a shit example and doesn't necessarily express social "liberalism" rather than economic liberalism which is what fashion is about.

Ask them if they spit or swallow.

thats a big gar. shit son.

where do you find dorks like that in tallinn? I live in kalamaja myself

Join the mob that started to encircle them and help liberate them of their valuables. Maybe this time I will be the first to steal a wallet.

>kalamaja
Enjoy your craft beer, beard, flannel and tattoos.

>debate me

Spindly, spider-like, weak legs.
Too short pant legs also seem to be a reocurring theme.

Be sure to rob them of their piercings as well. Valuable metal, think about it.

You are right, those can fetch a very good price on the market. Thanks man.

Their kidneys might also fetch a price. Not a good one, their internal organs are probably not in the best shape due to the substance abuse that is typical of many liberals.

Tell them not to skip leg day.

Name their band

Their internals are too liberal, the market won't accept PC internals.

The more liberal they are, diverse it gets.

Those folks look like goths, though? I wouldn't have thought goths were inherently progressive, given their fixation with Edwardian Britain.

I always wanted to be a goth, but I accidentally became a weeb instead. Even goths look down on weebs.

You can still suck their blood out after you part them from their valuables. Or nail their hats to their heads. Or impale them.

They'll get the ultimate Romanian experience.

>I don't even say hello or wish any of the fucks a nice day on the street anymore.
Steady on m8, what kind of monster are you becoming?

I think I met your mom the other day, she was trying to sell me a knife set.
Looked a bit sickly is she doing ok?

Probably just punch them all until they're on the ground. One thing you'll notice about Antifa, and all these cunts, is they aren't used to combat and right-wingers are itching for a scrap. You sew the wind, you reap the whirlwind. Especially if you're a pussy nu-male with a glass jaw.

>I've been waiting for you solid snake

Woah

Never! That would corrupt our pure vampire blood! Our number 1 rule, and due to it being the "Current year", is to never drink liberal blood!

Wrong mother. She's currently in Germany pick pocketing from useless liberal krauts and munching off of some dumb liberal cuck.

Assemble my local Einsatz/k/ommando

Mostly because of that outfit

Or it's farting or throwing shit.
We chose farting because it's less offensive.

Haha, that rogue group of liberals is standing right next to the building I work in. Nice.

Oh well. If you don't need them, be sure to direct them towards us. They make good ingredients for pörkölt; I don't know what the lófasz they eat, but it gives their flesh a rather nice taste, especially if you prepare them right.

Foreigners keep asking why is it so tasty. We tell them it's a secret Magyar recipe that has nothing to do with the occasional disappearances.

Just point them to the black part of town when they ask where the starbucks is.

Then everything else will take its natural course.

How thinly cut should the ingredients be?

lel liberals won't do shit

I watched that hoping he would shoot himself.

Just call them all racists

That wouldn't happen with a single action revolver right?
Since you have to cock the hammer back for the trigger even being able to be pulled.
You're the american you should know.

"No tops only bottoms"

>I don't even wanna talk to random people on the bus anymore

Report them to bolis for disturbing the public peace and order and watch them getting all arrested. The more they would resist the violent bolis would become.

And god forbid if they would go around wrecking public property. All the people from the pubs and coffee shop terraces would get up and start beating them.

infiltrate them.