/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6t15ja/nhl_will_reassess_hosting_2018_draft_in_dallas_if/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*wins the cup*

>rags

What team would you consider "reddit", /hoc/?

hockey is reddit

reddit is reddit

following the nhl seriously and being a "hardcore fan" is okay up until the age of 15
after that you better not be wearing any other teams shit than your juniors/college team that you play for
same goes for any sport, idolizing other men that are your age or younger is fucking beta and childish
that being said, following and watching nhl for entertainment and studying professionals to make yourself better if you're playing beer league or some shit is okay, but being a fanboy of any team is fucking reddit

>hehe, look at this faggot wearing a baseball hat, I bet he browses the MLB reddit all day. he should be wearing 10 year old shit from his high school

>not linking the OP in the old thread
nearly as shameful as an earlyfag

is this OC?

the only team with reddit in their name
the reddithawks of chiraq

that's a real picture

im feeling the power of 3D paint

made it a few months ago

didn't have a high school hockey team, but i played juniors, so i wear that shirt once in a blue moon. played college so i still wear that shit somewhat often, still i only graduated a year a go.
the beer league team i play for now made some shirts so ill wear that on sundays or when we go to tournaments, all other times are basically in shirt and tie
you can't tell me that pic related doesn't look like a brainlet

literally no one does that

you sound like a fucking autist, I bet you're a goaler

truth hurts but i'm not trying to make you feel bad
what level do you play

so I'm right? you're fucking planning out what days you're going to where what shirt

what shirt? beer league? i was saying i remember to wear it more often when i'm going to play with that team, which usually lies on the weekends
main point is still that i associate with and wear shit from teams that i'm apart of, as opposed to throwing money into organizations who have no idea who i am

so yeah you're an autistic goaler, that's all I was asking

oh my bad i'm a center
what do you play?

why would someone go and tell lies on the internet

cause i can get away with it, obviously

>tfw your life is so pathetic that an average person's life seems unattainable, so they must be lying

Hello r*ddit!

hi op
can you just link the thread next time
ok thanks

Reminder that The Sharks will pull off miracles and win the cup this season.

once the sedins retire the cantpucks can rebrand and restructure and will have a formidable team

>tfw >our time again in the sun is nigh

>RaGS

I AM STARVING FOR HOCKEY

Sure
Just as soon as you go back

you better be a phoneposter

>tfw no previous thread in OP

>tfw newfags infest your favourite board

real OP here
figure it out

reddit.com/r/hockey/comments/6t15ja/nhl_will_reassess_hosting_2018_draft_in_dallas_if/

its amazing how easily trumpcucks are triggered. make sure to sort by controversial so you can see there tears

I am but I'm not OP

Also just use this you lazy redditor

www.hocgeneral.com

>This thread is full of supportive and positive posts. Good job r/hockey bros, I am constantly pleasantly surprised at how inclusive this place is. Love it.
I wish /hoc/ was this nice.

that doesnt help me if im already in the thread

I'm trans and I don't understand why there is so much hate towards us. I've never hurt anyone. I still play hockey. You have no idea how annoying it is not to be able to use the bathroom in public. The suicide rate of trans people is through the roof. Every single day of my life someone shits on me. I fight back, but it is still draining. Seriously ill fight anyone in real life who has the guts to say something to me. It is usually just men behind a politician's desk or behind a computer screen that have the guts. In real life people are cowards. Bathrooms should be all gender. segregating people on gender is a colonization thing. I know there have always been trans people before Europeans arrived and I'm every society throughout the world. So if people want to say whatever about me go ahead. We'll all be dead in a few decades anyway. Bark bark bark all they want at me I can't hide who I am I won't hide who I am and honestly most people like me better this way anyway. People who sit there and worry about policing everyone's gender are the most privileged in the world if that's their biggest problem.im worried about being gang beat by bigots. I'm worried about if I can even attend an NHL game. If I do I just hold it in for 4 hours, because I don't want someone all up in my shit for using the bathroom. People who worry about where I pee are just fucking losers with no real problems or challenges in their own life so they pick on trans people. /Rant

ps. go lighting

i'm glad it isn't desu. i hate that "kumbaya, lets all hold hands and love hockey" bullshit. that kills good bants.

nice edge you got there bucko but you gotta be 18 to post here

>nice edge
but (You) gotta be 18 to post here bucko

I fucking hate faggots and other degenerate shit like that. Traps are ok though.

how do you feel about sopa de macaco?

just moved to vancouver, it's too fucking hit a muggy here wtf
some nigger also knocked off my side view mirror in a Red Robin parking lot
what a shithole city, I better get good

Are you okay man?

UMA

>idolizing other men
I know you're memeing as nobody can possibly be this retarded.

Good. It's fucking 2017, I can't believe people still care about this. Let people be who they are, end of story.

I'm glad the NHL is taking a stand. Discrimination has no place in the modern world.

So... when is NHL going to do something about finnophobia in NHL?

I will drink with fins

Why? How many trans people even watch the NHL? Does it even fucking matter? Use the fucking bathroom and move on with your life

This

>ITS CURRENT YEAR

i would rather my son turn out to be a mentally ill tranny than him turning out finnish

when your goalies stop being shit

I'm trans and I watch the NHL. Fuck white people. Go Blackhawks.

>Blackcocks

KEK

>Traps are okay

Still degenerate

>rags

I am 100% it's Canada behind this bruhaha about Texas. It's just meaningless virtue signalling. What about the Dallas Stars? Should the team just fucking move? Just set up some unisex portopotties for trannies to take dumps in and call it a day.

No. It's bettman being the jew and wanting to have this put in. But this would contradict his claim that he wants to grow the game

pretty sad and telling that bettman puts fucking mentally ill dickchicks rights ahead of finns

literally ruined my friday now that i thought about it

THIS!!!

go bolts

Thankfully it's had a minimal place in reality for decades due to actions such as this. Only on the internet are people still prejudice, and those people are increasingly becoming too cowardly or irrelevant to speak their minds away from their computers.

You might be right. There definitely has been an influx of toxicity online, but it really just stays there. However it still leaks out but they are shut down pretty quickly. Still, cyberbullying is very real and very problematic so we still need to improve as a society.

The idea of virtue signaling is so goddamn dumb. Empathy for others is not a bad thing, yet the vocal supporters of a certain president seem to think that the only reason why someone might support a cause that they aren't directly a part of is for an ulterior motive.
Go back to TD with your throwaway account.

>Cyberbullying is problematic

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

lmao the trannies should just use the retard toilets
those are unisex

there, solved the problem

Okay, hot take incoming: if they really wanted to make a statement about this, they wouldn't just move the draft, they'd straight-up ban the state from hosting NHL games, period.

Yeah. That's harsh. But it'd be a hell of a lot more effective than moving the fucking draft.

Which team is gonna sign the first, official, transperson?

But user, that's so complicated for the mind of a transgender person! What if there's another person in the bathroom? Their entire life will go to waste if someone says that they can't be in the bathroom!

>who is cindy crosby

The vancouver canucks

jake the snake virtanen

Well they will have a lot of cap leeway once the Sedin twins retire.

kek transpeople can't even figure out where to poo, how are they going to learn complex systems such as the 1-3-1?

when will the trumptards here fuck off back to Sup Forums?

When will you stop claiming that there's trumptards when you clearly want to create this shit?

umm no you are just a bigot sweetie

>virility
>71, multiple divorcee, medically disqualified from the military, overweight, unhealthy eating habits
you trumpcucks are absolutely delusional lmao. you cant even spell either

>This is what resistance looks like

Keep calling him Cindy; he'll just keep winning.

>criticize someone's spelling
>too lazy to add apostrophe to can't
try harder

and your king cheeto is completely impotent lmao

when will we stop talking about trannies jesus christ this is hoc not cock

Burns for Norris pt. 2

dubs confirm red wings playoff drought, if no dubs there is a cup this year