ZEKE SUSPENDED HAPPENING THREAD

GET IN HERE BOIS

twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/896040478583422977

Other urls found in this thread:

nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000828558/article/cowboys-ezekiel-elliott-suspended-six-games-by-nfl
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SIX (6) GAMES

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

WE DEM BOIS

lol holy shit

Elevated levels of semen in his anus?

COWSHIT FAN STATUS: DINDUS

>not found guilty of a crime
>punished for committing a crime he wasn't charged with or convicted

How the fuck is this legal? I bought tickets for the Cowboys opening home game explicitly to see Zeke bowl some fools. Now that's been taken from me. The value of my tickets has diminished significantly. Can I sue the NFL for this bullshit?

no because you're leasing those tickets from the NFL until the day of the game, you're cucked

kek the NFL has almost free reign to suspend whoever the fuck they want dude

you're leasing the tickets as well you fuckin moron you don't own shit

It wasn't so much the crime but he's actions after the crime while being under investigation

>the National Fascist League
>not punnishing an innocent, hard working black man

pick one

4-12 COWPIES SEASON CONFIRMED

I'm not leasing the tickets, retards. I fucking own them and the seats for the day of the game.

no you don't, you're leasing the tickets from the team

you genuinely think you "own" them? LOL read the ToS

Let's take a moment to laugh at the Dalass Suspendboys
Haahahahahahahahahahah....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

That's what the fag deserves

He literally did nothing illegal. Fucking Goodell. First he fucked with Kraft and now he fucked with Jerry. He's fucking done for.

kek

>in trouble for driving "too fast"
nice freedom

You don't dumbo
Pls cite your claim
This sounds like "pro boxers have to have their hands registered as weapons and every fight they are in is attempted murder hurr durr"

What did he do again?

nuffin

>I own the seats
HAHAHA COWSHIT KEKS ARE ACTUALLY THIS FUCKING RETARDED

COWGIRLS BTFO AS USUAL

Beat his ex gf, there is an insider claiming there will be new details coming to light soon

APOLOGIZE

you don't "own" those seats, you're leasing them from the team for the duration of that game
you're not exempt from being kicked out or anything either just because you leased those tickets

you dumbasses really think you "own" those seats from the NFL teams? this is definitely one of the more retarded things ive read on Sup Forums

He fucked a white woman that wasn't fat

You own the tickets and you rent the seats, how difficult is this to understand?

Remember kids, always have a fall guy lined up

If he were wh*te, you would've gotten off scot-free. Honestly, I'm really contemplating boycotting this stupid fucking league. All the teams are run by rich, entitled white males that only want to put down people of color.

Patsfag here

We tried to warn you.

that isn't what the guy said, he said hoe owned the seats

that'd be like me claiming to "own" the boxes at games even though i am just leasing them for the game

>6 dv incidents in 7 days
>DINDU NUFFIN

cowladies on suicide watch

I know that he said he owns the tickets which is true.
Those tickets give you the right to sit in the seats during the game, ergo you rent the seats and own the tickets. The tickets are your property.

Literally Nothing, but he's getting suspended anyway because Goodell is John Mara's little puppet and he doesn't want to face Zeke in game 1.

Nice reading comprehension, he said he owned the seats not leased them, hence the entire argument you fuckwit

Yes you own the piece of paper but you don't own the seats lmao

You're right. fair enough, didn't read his comment thoughts enough apparently

Apologize.

HOLUP HOLUP HOLUP

> commits domestic violence
> somehow gints fault

What did he do though?

See
*thoroughly
Assclown

What determined that it was 6 games? I thought suspensions ran exponentially, like one, four, eight, whole season, etc

don't insult me because you can't read hans kek

Fuck the fucking cowboys hahahahahahahahaha. Can't wait to see Prescott suck it up without Zeke.

It's whatever it takes to bring a nigger to heel, obviously the girl's father is a cuck so it's on the NFL

what is with NFL players and domestic violence anyways?

I thought the black community was EXTREMELY matriarchal and respected/feared mothers growing up so why is it when they become adults they abuse women? they of all people should know that is wrong

>Under the terms of the NFL's personal conduct policy, players found by the league to have committed domestic violence are subject to "a baseline suspension without pay of six games" regardless of whether "the conduct does not result in a criminal conviction."
>nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000828558/article/cowboys-ezekiel-elliott-suspended-six-games-by-nfl

I blame the raps.

But honestly, I don't know. Maybe that "culture of honor" thing doesn't stretch to the north.

This must be a recent thing what withthe Ray Rice and Josh Gordon incidents.

Now can he counter-sue his alleged victim for falsifying reports that lost him a net of his salary from 6 missing games?

This semen slurping sport isn't for me anymore. Fuck the NFL.

hmmmm it's almost as if they are taking their anger on people that resemble those that abused them...

he'd have to sue the NFL and even then the NFLPA is a joke and doesn't protect the players nearly as well as the other markets do
he doesn't have a lot of options, if there was no criminal conviction there is nothing he can do from a legal standpoint since it was an independent investigation on behalf of the NFL

exactly this

i want to make a fantasy football team where the entire team consists of players involved with rape or domestic abuse.

Just become a Cowboys fan irl.

>abused

kek black mothers are the only thing keeping the african american community from complete and utter disintegration
i unironically respect the ones who work all day long and raise their kids with a stern hand when there is no father figure around the house, that is what i call stepping up for your kids in the absence of dead beat dads
but you could be right, there is no doubt all kinds of psychological issues stemming from a childhood in that kind of situation

Dallas clowns btfo

Pick all the Cowboys players then

They knew every time I watched a update training camp video they always mentioned that the running back position was stacked "we have to many RB lol"

Careful with all that edge

he should be fired, sick of these double standards for athletes, anyone else with a real job is immediately fired the day the accusations come out, they don't need a criminal conviction or any evidence to fire your ass and leave you broke in the street

6 games is pathetic, he will be back making millions for playing a game soon enough, with no long term career consequences unlike literally every other person in any other job whose career is immediately ruined.

athletes aren't special, and if the NFL was serious about changing their image and curbing the domestic violence incidents they get literally every month, they'd immediately drop everyone out of the league the day charges are filed, you can file for re-instatement a year later if you can prove innocence, but otherwise youre fucked

I doubt he'd miss salary. Jerry probably want's to do his best to keep him and is also probably very pissed off with the decision

> cowpies

WHAT THE FUCK
I AM LITERALLY SHAKING AS I TYPE THIS
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO US

>Some bitch makes a phoney claim
>hurrrr no more career for you
Retard

>The Washington Patriarchies

LOL FUCK THE KEKBOYS. can't wait to see how Dak does without his little safety valve

Have you tried drafting cowboys players

DINDU NUFFINS

>mfw I legitimately don't care if players beat their wives

That's how it works, bro.

Do you think Joe Average, who works at the factory, gets a 6 week suspension when his wife accuses him of beating the shit out of him? No, he's immediately fired and left with no recourse. They don't wait for or care about the courts to resolve it, you just get fired. Unless you work in management or own your own business, a domestic violence accusation, not conviction, but accusation, immediately ends your career.

The NFL and other sports leagues are the only employers who baby their workers and give them 2nd and 3rd chances for criminal activities. Then they wonder why their league has an image problem.

Man some wives need beaten

>athletes aren't special
Yes they are

Single mothers are the reason they turn out shit though. Not to shift blame from the absent fathers.

What are you talking about. No it doesnt. Unless your working in a highly visible position like media relations it wouldnt affect you

Careful user, it almost sounds like you're defending the idea of "guilty until proven innocent". We witch trials now?

Black folks beat the shit out of their kids. They literally think there's nothing wrong with it. Abuse begets abuse.

Okay but wouldn't you say those standards are bullshit? Why would you want to drag the NFL down to put up with those same standards the rest of us have to deal with? Seems like some bitter bullshit. I mean I know in some cases the league is too lenient with criminal charges but doesn't it make sense to be lenient in these he said she said cases? Shouldn't you be advocating for other employers to adopt these standards when it comes to these unsubstantiated claims? Seems like the wrong hill to die on.

>Josh brown commits domestic violence
>there is an actual vidoe of it
>1 game suspension

>There is only accusations of Zeke committing domestic violence as well as police report of witnesses saying the girlfriend lied
>he gets 6 games

>I have no idea how US law works
you're an idiot

go for the cowshits, ravens, and the raidniggers

>forgetting the broncos

>josh brown: white
>ezekiel elliott: black

making me thinkings

>beat his gf allegedly
>got in several car crashes mysteriously in a short span of time. Something sinnester behind this im sure
>beat up a dj in a club
>pulled a womans shirt off in public exposing her mammary

>Cincy not number one

This list is bullshit

> accused by a girl he allegedly dated
> No evidence at all
> still suspended
> angry exs have never lied to police before
Just lock everyone up from every rumor you hear. This is clear cut collusion with Roger and the owners. Same shit with the pats.

guess that 85 IQ caught up w/ him. haha

yeah them too along with methcinatti and philthydelphia

>law

It's not a question of law, most states are at-will employment, meaning they can fire you for any reason at any time (besides reasons specifically prohibited by law, like due to race or disability)

Criminals are not a protected class of employment. Your employer does not have to wait for your trial to be over before they fire you. They do not even have to investigate it or have any evidence of any wrongdoing. They just fire you. Unless you are indispensable to the company, they'll just fire you and get a new guy in to do the same job with less baggage.

Employees do not have rights in this situation.

Another white bitch trying to set a black athlete up

It's chimpcinatti and filthadelphia

If you're gonna baby, do it right

Who on denver has been convicted of rape/abuse?

To be fair the year before Zeke the Cowboys had an awesome running game. That's why a lot of people thought they should have gone with a different pick because they attributed the prior year's run game to the O-line.

Anyone but Zeke is a downgrade but they'll still have a top 5 run game without him.

>anyone else with a real job is immediately fired the day the accusations come out

No they aren't retard. Maybe from McDonald's or something but people with long-term careers have HR departments and policies that prevent people from being immediately fired with no just cause

Nigga is going to get blitzed like a motherfucker. Kek

>Gets off because Jerry Jones made a few phone calls
>Proven innocent
one of my favorite things about the NFL. The league doesn't have have to let a lawyer try to convince them that what obviously happened isn't what actually happened.