Was thinking of compiling all the Grimes eating disorder info and making a few fake twitter accounts and spamming it to...

Was thinking of compiling all the Grimes eating disorder info and making a few fake twitter accounts and spamming it to grimes. Anyone feel like helping?

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library?from=2006-06-25&to=2006-06-29
twitter.com/ddddddeon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

last.fm/user/chairmandore/library?from=2006-06-25&to=2006-06-29
She deleted her scrobbles that matched up with this date... She knows.

>all that white classical music
doesnt she know thats PROBLEMATIC?

I find it really interesting that there isn't a single journalist that has asked about her weight and posted about her getting mad/avoiding the question ect. Absolutely none. I have a feeling that if it is ever brought up she tells them that they are no longer doing a story and says it's because of feminism.

no, do it yourself you fucking pussy

Do you really have nothing better to do?

>implying it wouldn't take minutes
Is it that hard for you to use the computer, user?

this is Sup Forums, other than playing video games and jerking off this retard probably doesn't do shit

t. someone who only does that

but why would they ask about her weight did she say something about anorexia or something? seems like it's rude af desu

no, its just that shes so small and malnourished that it would be somewhat of a serious health-related question. It would probably get the journalist alot of clicks tho, so im surprised that nobody has done that

>implying journalists care about being rude

they probably wouldn't want to TRIGGER her and risk getting their career ruined by blog posts and hit pieces for wrongthink

i remember when we uncovered that shit. i noticed she managed to get it scrubbed off the internet.

man I miss the 2016 grimes threads. starting with the
>daily reminder to be nice to grimes
shit they were honestly the best place on this shitty board. do you think the release of her new album will revive them?

I want to go back. Back to when we discovered animejames, delt with that gore spammer, made fun of deon, questioned the sanity of james, discovered her undeleted internet history (and even her deleted internet history). Those were comfy times.

what was up with the internet history? Wasnt there for that

it led to shit like the captured post in the OP, as well as her myspace, deleted tumblr posts, youtube channel, etc.

eventually anons even tracked down her old apartment building on Park ave. It was comfy, if a bit creepy. It really added an extra dimension to her art, seeing where she came from. Some anons said they reached out to her management and looks like they were successful, they got a lot of stuff (like the above post in the OP) wiped out. I'm glad and all, it was a huge invasion of privacy, but at the same time it was really cool to see this whole thing unravel over the course of the summer.

The threads are all up on the rebecca black archive. Spend a few months going through them, they were pretty cool threads. Starting early May 2016 and then they died almost completely by December 2016. They started losing steam around July-ish but there were still multiple threads a day up to August.

i remember a few of them, was there a lot when i actually liked her stuff. I miss spring and summer of 2016 damn

but why? this seems really cruel

>d'Eon's twitter is still set to private
twitter.com/ddddddeon
I'm laughing my ass off. I wonder if anybody still has the photoshops.

i can still see his tweets tho. Guess because i followed him before he went private?

post his most recent one.

last one I saw was when he was shit talking male feminists for being closed door abusers.

nothing really interested, just minor complaints about first world things like grocery stores and facebook

only interesting thing is that he deleted his facebook account because facebook brainwashes people and does experiments with them, which is partially true i suppose

Umm, I hate Grimes as much as you but this might be too extreme. Maybe don't spam it to her. That won't do anything. Spam it in these circles instead. Even better, post in on r/indieheads. It will blow up.

so is standing by while someone is on the verge of kill themselves