>trade your best WR for a corner

Bills confirmed butt hurt after last night

Who let Tiki make this thread

What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=zvjPbnfTetU&t=108s
youtube.com/watch?v=xapfkh-FbfY

this OP is salty as fuck lmao

Dreads are back on the menu, boys

DOLPHINS TAKING IT TO THE OWL THIS YEAR!

IN JAY WE BELIEVE!

>Jay Skywalker
>Sabering bitches

Reminder

>colin cowturd

mfw Morris and McFadden combine for 800+ yards while Zeke is suspended and help the Cowboys go 4-2 over that time

>BYE DARBY
>BYE WATKINS
I CAN"T WAKE UP

who /cutler/ here?

>KC 8-8
>Denver 6-10
>Giants 8-8
Other than that pretty good. Also Jets going 0-16 wew

as much as i liked jordan matthews, this trade is potentially a huge gain for us

go eagles

Hey /nfl/: Can I be excited that the Rams look like they have a chance this year if Goff proves he isn't a bust?

It looks like we have a competent HC and OC. The OL looks better than the dumpster fire it was last year and we have a goat DC in Wade Phillips. Bring me down to earth before I fall for the hype.

After a Zeke suspension i simulated the Cowboys games for the season

Division is still in the bag

A friendly reminder that we are a Texans state

wow that dude has blazing speed

So tiki went from 3-3 to 4-2. Won't be long until he claims the line is so good that it doesn't matter who is carrying the ball.

gowgyrls are going 5-11 not disputable

>It's an "Eagels fans don't get that preseason means nothing and gets overhyped" episode
my favorite. Best one was 2015 when they taught that Bradford was the second coming of Montana after the preseason.

Where's the other half of the state, la raza?

It would take a massive amount of improvement for Goff to even look passable

Your HC is 31 years old, I liked him in Washington but he could end up being Josh Daniels 2.0

Wade Phillips is good though but he doesnt have as much talent in the linebackers and secondary as he did in denver.

Goff is the kind of QB that makes Johnny Manziel look like Joe Montana. Worst bust in modern history.

sigh, isn't this the same god damn GM who didn't sigh josh norman, this fucking tool doesn't know what he's giving up.

It's basically all up to Goff and the Offense unless the defense implodes

simulated my ass

>TikiBar_Beer !Y/Texas/3Q
The biggest cuck in /nfl/, everyone. Enjoy your 6-10 season. I'm sure more suspensions are on the way.

>big dicking that safety into the ground
>lambeau leaping
batnz

Gotta give value to get value, and we filled immediate need with a better player with one more year on his contract. Plusnow we won't have to overpay Matthews next year (he's being compared to tavon Austin and Kenny stills, for reference, which are both bad contracts)

>after our diference maker running back gets suspended i think we will win against the best secondary in the NFL.
holy shit this is awesome

>simulated

>if you post a good play from your favorite rookie on your team you're automatically retarded and delusional
ok

what rookie QB will be the first to start a game this year? my bet is on Watson, he has the least amount of competition. Trubisky is 2nd most likely because Glennon sucks giant dick, but he still got paid this year so the Bears will at least start him half the season.

There's no difference between eagles fans and anyone else in this regard

eagles got fleeced.

HR says he's comfortable with the depth at WR..... what?!! why?! because hollins had one good preseason game?

assuming jeffrey can stay healthy, he's gone after this year for multi-year big bucks...

agholor had one foot out the door at the end of last season. if you convert him to slot, he still has a lot to prove before you can feel comfortable with him...

AND we give up a third-round pick?

5-11, 193 is too small to help against the receivers in NFC east...

only when you have the security that you will never get fired can you make this trade as a GM...

broncos d-line is so bad and cowboys line so good that morris/mcfadden will have a combined 300+ yard day against them

Eagle boy here, is Darby really that good? Our DBs are trash so it'd be nice.

don't fucking "you" me faggot, fuck the eagles but thanks for shady

You're a nigger.

Eagles fans are far far worse when it comes to preseason overhype.

In all honesty thought, I do believe the Dolphins will at least make the play offs this year. I don't think they will go any further than a single play off game. They could end up losing like hell again like last year.

Why do people on Sup Forums love this image so much

Nah, that's pure bias

Rams actually remembered they have an offense? As a rams fan im very surprised

it really makes you think

titties probably

Kizer

Watson or Kizer.

idk, it fucking weirds me out

Bad trade for a mediocre CB

Enjoy augilar dropping balls in the slot all season.

she thicc

Anyone else annoyed at the Zeke suspension?

Now dallass fans will have an excuse when they miss the playoffs

Because tits.

We'll see tomorrow night if Goff has actually gotten any good.

>being this retarded

He was suspended six games, you tard.
>that delusional W-L record

sounds like someone who doesn't know shit about either team

You have them winning less games after zeke gets than he is suspended back your shit is even more retarded

Nice bait

This is the best joke I've seen all year.

nah... nobody else is annoyed

Maybe because their schedule is hard huh. Having Zeke doesn't give you an auto win for every game.

Enjoy your drops and sports psychology sessions

>implying it's not gonna get appealed down to 4 games

No I wish the whole cowboys teams was suspended

Karma for pushing deflategate

Eat shit

Nah, not our faults that Dallass refuses to draft a single player that doesn't have a drug problem, a tendency towards violent off field behavior, or both.

I expected it to be like a 2 game suspension, so that would still be satisfying

and having a seemingly hard schedule doesn't give an automatic loss for every game

Adjusted to compensate for no Zeke for 6 games.

>Sammy Shitkins being anyone's best anything.

enjoy being a retarded ape and keep assuming things you don't know anything about.

at least he has chris christie's shoulder to cry on

Cowboys have no problems with pats why would we push that kangaroo court bullshit

Both cases are just goodell abusing his power, nothing more.

I think the suspension was a total witch hunt but it's the 'Boys so who gives a fuck?

Also the Watkins trade was 100% planned to happen at the same time to try and distract real fans from the bullshit suspension.

But again, who actually cares because it's the fucking wetbacks?

I didn't even post that image, and you have zeke coming back during a bye week. Lmao kill yourself

>your version of pic related
>your team
>top 3 (other) teams
>bottom 3 teams

Loins
Vikings, Giants, Browns
Puckers, Cuckboys, Bungles

is it /ouryear/ yet?

loins

Every team drafts these players en masse

Fuck off with your moral superiority when half the league has priors

>6 teams 12 wins or better
You can tell whoever made this is a casual watcher

>Eagles 3-13
I know you might hate us, but jesus christ dude

I 100% assure you that it isn't. Darby is terrible and too small. He'll get gutted by any team with a moderately tall receiver

Daily reminder

Jerry's Jones literally despises Robert Kraft and Tom Brady. The Patriots are America's team. The cowboys are a bunch of overpaid bums

>redskins 11-5
???

Per NFL "anonymous" source in last bread:

>Zeke's rape dungeon

i didn't even post the rebuttal image but both predictions are pants on head retarded but the first one is even more so

Who's ready for the ratbirds to go 5-1 in the North and get to the AFCCG?

We back baby

You don't know shit

Aguilar is a horrible miss and needed to be cut. Your front office and coach are both jokes to the league. Tell dougy P to go back to high school

Template

Now this is shitposting

any team with a moderately tall reciever dominates any cb welcome to the NFL

nice bait

how do you fuck up a player's name this much

A lot of teams have really easy schedules. The NFC West is shit, the Jets are going 0-16, and the Rams and Bears are gimme wins.

I don't hate you at all, I just think that you're up and coming and the rest of your division will beat up on you while you have a lot of really unfavorable match-ups otherwise. You're like the Titans in 2015.

Rams will have a winning season

alshon took a paycut to play for the eagles, he already said he wants to stay longterm

Jerry jones just got the highest honor a man in his position can receive. He doesn't give a shit about any other owner.