Disney is fucked. This is one of the ads out there from their vendors. Notice something?

Disney is fucked. This is one of the ads out there from their vendors. Notice something?

>notice something?

No.

No

No.

No.

No

All I see is a website for a nice family resort and a normal white couple. Nothing wrong here.

The hotel is literally ten meters away from the water?

No

:3

The people are wading in the lagoon.

I think he meant to post this on Tumblr, where that couple NOT being interracial would trigger people.

They misspelled 'grandeur'

>white sand beach

Fucking racists

No

"Grandeur" is misspelled.

I see alligators in the shitty water.

The family got into an animal exhibit without paying

>10/10

They advertise a white sand beach, not that you can swim there. Swimming was banned in the lagoon decades ago due to increased boating activity. The beach is mostly for making sand castles and laying out in the sun.

Gator attacks are incredibly rare, Disney has owned over 100sqkm of parkland in central Florida, full of water features that make ideal Gator habitat since 1971 and there have been only two gator attacks on the property. What is to blame for this is letting a very small child run loose at night near the water. Apparently his parents knew he was wading in the water before the attack which is ridiculous, that water is stagnant Florida swamp water, who lets a child even touch that disgusting shit?

I'm sure Disney culls gators frequently since I almost never see them on property, I've seen one in the past week and it was about a mile from any park.

No

No

>white couple
>Nothing wrong
You monster.

White sand
Das raysis

the sail boat thingy looks like its poorly photoshopped in