Black Hermione

What do you think of the black Hermione?

Hermione was always Black according to JK Rowling.

Well that's depressing.

>WE WUZ UPSET ABOUT PLEB DOGSHIT

et cetera

JK Rowling is a militant globalist.

her teeth give me nightmares to be honest

I want out of this jewish nightmare

No shit, Sherlock.

the same thing I think of all black people

JK?

I have no issues with her being black. She doesn't exist. But I do have a problem with that casting, and the casting of Ron and Harry. They're ugly as fuck. I don't want to look at them. Thankfully it's just some shitty play so I don't have to.

>Hermione transniggered herself

It's excellent and represents nubongistan

Except when she obviously fucking wasn't.
She's just jumping on the SJW bandwagon.
If she really cared about black people she would have written Hermione as a black girl and they would have hired a black actress to play her in the movies.
We would have a much needed black A-lister instead of some dime-a-dozen white British slag.
Anyone who applauds her for this obvious pandering is fucking delusional.

She's not better.

it's hilarious

It's dumb.

I would not have cared a sod if Hermione was black from the beginning, but she wasn't. Making her black just to appeal to the WE WUZ WIZARDS N SHEET sort is just pathetic.

>I have no issues with her being black

Why, do you honestly look at her and think "yup that's hermione"

No you don't.

did they have to cast the most ape like unfuckable african they could find?

I fucking despise her hair and lips

They all look the same except the nigger.

From the footage snuck out of the play its a great actress compared to emma "watson"

don't listen to this stupid nigger. she's described as white a couple times in the books

It's just a shitty play. I don't know why anyone is paying it any attention at all

When I was nine I was so mad because Daniel Radcliffe didn't have the right color eyes. Eventually you grow out of it and realize it's all make-believe that doesn't fucking matter.

I'll be fine with casting black actors in white roles when black people are fine with Shaft being played by an Asian actor.

Until then, it's just double standard bullshit where black people think their own race is super important to every black character, but can't allow that any other races are important.

Are you JK Rowling? No you're not. She has said many times on twiter the Hermione is black. Get over it you racist piece of shit

she was tho

Ron had a rough life

that's a cute maoist

Hogwarts added a new dining hall to accommodate her special dietary needs.

She's a virtue signalling twot who doesn't read her own garbage.

kek

the diversity meme is just a way of gaining publicity, first from approving liberals and then from disapproving conservatives. we all end up talking about and debating mediocre shit as if it's of some cultural significance.

show me 4 different editions where this is in the book, racist

Please don't bully the manchildren

I don't care that they cast a black woman to play Hermione. It's not important that the character be white. But pretending she wasn't white is clearly horseshit.

They switch the races of characters in Shakespeare productions all the time. I don't care. But let's not pretend Polonius was black.

Also, they're shitty books for children. Who fucking cares.

Saying "she loves it" doesn't mean it was her intention. It's more 'oh, I guess I didn't actually specify that she's white, that's neat that there can be a black version in this play.'
Honestly, what was she going to say? No, I hate the idea of a character from my book being a nigger?

None of it really matters, but if Rowling had written the books with Hermione as a black character, she'd be black in the movies.
For fuck's sake, the character is a self insert. Rowling wasn't envisioning her with a fro.

oh god i want to fucking kill myself

Meh, w/e

I couldn't care less about the color of her skin. What bugs the shit out of me is that the actress has received what looks like no dentistry and/or orthodontics over the course of her life, and Hermione's parents were both dentists who I believe were described are pushing dental health heavily within their home.

would

Is Ron's hair not red?

Its for a playwright you cultured fucking pleb
Do you know what that is?

RON IT AINT LEVAYOHSA IT BE LEVIOSAAA NGGA

So do I. Fucking checked btw.

love dat chicken from popeye's

ahahaha, actually a good point.

I love how this is just a ginger girl made negro.

Sup Forumsfaggot here
Who cares.

underchecked

can black people have red headed children?

Someone who writes plays. What is the relevance within the discussion of the merit of the casting of a character?

She could be any race and still be in one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises, ever made? Seriously, each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

well we have a jew playing Motoko, so I guess it's okay

we need a gook to headline an american revolution movie now

What bugs me is that it was pretty clear they got actors who sort of look like Ron and Harry. Now, I'm never going to see the play, but I doubt the black actress was chosen because her acting exceeded every white actress with brown hair. It was just a stupid stunt.

forgot your picture, fag

Doesn't this bother you?

This.

It wasn't a normal casting, nor was it some left wing agenda pushing. It's just a cynical way of driving up interest in a play no one would give a shit about without controversy.

Wasted

>Hermione's parents were both dentists who I believe were described are pushing dental health heavily within their home.
Hermione's parents pushed her into giving sugar-free candy for christmas and birthdays.
It baffles me that Hermione is a self-insert. I'm listening through the audiobooks (at the Christmas portion of Book 6) and holy shit Hermione is constantly putting her foot in her mouth.
I've also started trying to think of each scene from Ron's POV, because his life is basically as pure suffering as you can get for a character that isn't experiencing outright oppression. Hermione accidentally insults him constantly.
Everyone points to this one, but there's also a billion examples of Hermione turning pink or red when embarassed, nearly as many as Ron, with Uncle Vernon a distant third.
>buck teeth means black
>frizzy hair means black
>clever means black
I mean come on now really

>he took the time to do this

30-60 seconds.

left is mancore
right is nubritannia kino

only a numale would disagree
just look at those beauties(chompers)

I think that beats out
>I AM A GAMER. NOT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A LIFE, BUT BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO HAVE MANY
in terms of embarrassing shamefulness.

#RaceisJustaSkinColour

>implying i give a shit about the fictional characters of a franchise made for children
user please.

still too much

We'll, she IS a mudblood.

>SJW revisionism
>that line from one of the books about her "white face peering from the trees" or something

And she's fucking lying because the books show several parts where Hermione is white, and she gave a thumbs up to Emma Watson's casting choice

The real question here

Does black Hermione has a fatty? Because white Hermione is flat as a board.

This is the same bitch who the second she moved to Scotland became a Scottish nationalist. She attaches herself to these things for attention

>FILTHY MUDBLOOD

Do you write or read books?
comics aren't books mind you

>And she's fucking lying
She's never said Hermione has always been black, you fucking retard. Why are you getting baited by something proven to be a lie in this very thread?

Haven't you noticed? Whenever they cast a decent looking black girl nigs chimp out that she's, "Too white." That's why they always pick the most 'black' looking ape nigger women like in Cisbusters and Star Wars.

it's been posted several times asperger

>hermione gets called a mudblood in the book
>her play actress gets called a mudblood in real life

Is this, dare I say it, poetry?

Honestly, this.

Most people wouldn't care about black hermione if they had a chocolate qt in her place instead of the monster we got

Good one.

So no then

it all rhymes

Yeah when people push black characters in white roles at least they found a good looking one in the Jungle.

This just feels like an insult.

Incorrect, she said that the books never went into detail on what race Hermione was so she was okay with whoever they'd cast.

you're right, no, it's not made up. Stay in denial though snowflake.

>one race, the human race

Not an argument.

>blond ron
The fuck is this

I dont cause shes white with freckles in the movies and books and an 'its a wonderful life' play doesnt matter. its a play she could be orange. everyone memeing this into reality desu

wrong

Have we started the Bazinga, brother?

Youre nine year old self was autistic. Pro tip they gave him green contacts and he was allergic

I don't mind that they changed Hermione to be black. I mind that they chose the most Armond White-looking actress to play her. Why would a British series pander to black twitter anyway? They aren't nearly as big a minority there as they are in the states. They should've made her Pakistani or something.

>fictional minority is also a real-life minority
I don't like this.
People wouldn't even make Hermione black if she wasn't exceptional.
Ask yourself: divested of his pale skin, red hair and freckles, would anyone make Ron black? No, because he's a thoroughly average wizard. Literally nothing special about him in any quantifiable way. Of course, the thing that actually makes him special is that he's a loyal friend and good company - I'd never hang with Hermione.

>still no meme

is Sup Forums on break?

She is saying hermione was never specified to be white when she actually was

How long until Hermione's parents are retconned into being a couple of Somali refugees?

KEKasaurus Rex

>Harry Potter thread
>no pasta

Shameful desu ne.