Yeah so we need a token black guy

>Yeah so we need a token black guy

Honestly his character wasn't even necessary. You don't need to do this all the time Hollywood. Fuck you.

JEEN JEEN OH MIGH IZ DAT YOO

The character isn't a Disney creation.

It was canon before Disney bought Star Wars.

Cry more.

America is 55% black now.
yes, Hollywood has to do this.

This character actually comes from Star Wars: The Clone Wars believe it or not.

The entire film wasn't necessary. I got major RotS vibes from it, in the sense that it's a perfectly decent film but ultimately there's absolutely no point to it.

Literally unneeded you twink. Get fucked with your excuse.

You guys go ahead. I'll just stay here and get blown the fuck up for no reason.

Battle droid number 114-687 also comes from the clone wars. Is it needed as well?

>55% black
LOL
Though I will give you that a 3rd of the US is some form of brown. Asians practically count as white though since they are also a big part of the middle class, so why aren't they being given any good roles in Hollywood movies? Is Disney run by a bunch of Jewish supremacists or something?

I was so happy to see their cameo in the film. Forget Saw, give us these two.

>i-it's okay when the EU/Lucas does it!

that dudes way too talented for shit like this

hope he got his paycheck and bolted

>We're born with big lips so we can suck huge arab cocks at gun point successfully.

I'd like to see them introduce some non-white members of the empire. Diverse representation isn't a bad thing, I just don't like the trend that says POCs always have to be good characters, never any villains.

It's like it's racist to make POCs "bad". Imo, we haven't reached true equality until we stop treating non-whites and women as protected classes.

He was cool. Interesting angle, a rebel too rebellious and brutal for the rebellion. Sort of a bizarro vader. But yeah, circlejerk about race.

I feel like the film was missing ~35 minutes of content at the start

How was Saw Gerrera unneeded? I can't remember the movie that well, but weren't his actions the catalyst for the Rogue One team coming togetehr in the first place?

He was displayed as none of that. Just some old guy who is supposed to be a mentor. He ends up as Jar Jar Binks or Gollem with a raspy old voice instead of a nigger Jamaican or squeal.

You have to read between the lines by entitled, autistic friend. Subtext, world building clues, etc. Rewatch Nolan for hand holding exposition.

No, that was Jyn's dad.

He doesn't feel shoehorned. Why can't it just be character to happens to be black?

You alt-right / Sup Forums is legion! fucks are just as bad as the SJWs.

Let me guess, the main being a female, and the bad guy being a white man is something something jews, something something george soros, something climate change is liberal conspiracy

This is what people who didn't vote think, This is why Trump won.

>as a nigger I assume everyone has an entitlement over me.

*pees on the niggers face*

There my dept is repaid and you've been improved. Now go have gay sex as a bottom twink.

cont.
you know what did feel shoehorned? the female elf bitch from the new Hobbit movies. theres a real example of some hollywood inclusion bullshit

not everything is an attack on your good old white family values

Did Sup Forums throw this much a shitfit over Mace Windu?

Nice projection

No, real projection would be that you're a heterosexual who wears his pants over his waist and knows whom his father is.

niggers and white trash are the worst

No, just you niggers are the devil's seed. Even White trash and spics has some redeemable traits.

he was my favorite part of the movie tbqh lads

>everybody who disagrees with me is a member of the group(s) I despise
You're just like the retarded liberals who can't comprehend that gay people can have conservative views.

t. straight white male

you can tell that it's christmas break for the high school students.

>it's ok when [MY RACE] does it

Yeah, I can't wait for the Trumpers to go away

Yes?
That's how war works you fucking tard.

>Whites
>my race

LOL faggot

LHIES!

Notice how none of you cunts are even discussing the structure of the argument, but made everything a tear fest on how mean you feel people are towards blacks.

Seriously, all you reddit faggot can go eat an entire plate of filthy shit.

For the first 30 minutes I thought pic related was Saw Gerrera.

Consider this hypothetical situation: Saw Gerrera is now a white guy played by Ron Perlman. Nothing else about his character changes.

Is Saw shoehorned in?

so you're fighting le great race war, huh?
mad respect
*tips fedora*

yeah, I'm a spic. not white.

You get rabid so easily. Please tell me you're really an Aussie and not just some serious sjw coon.

>Us blacks call ourselves other races on the internet to promote credibility and as a divide and conquer tactic.

Then people would rip into them for continuity errors.

i agree. Stop pretending to be white, you nigercuck

>Yeah so a movie had a black guy

Honestly his thread wasn't even necessary. You don't need to do this all the time Sup Forums. Fuck you.

I'm a Sup Forums user who's been rallying against the SJW movement since before Gamergate. I see political correctness and the crackdown on "hate speech" as a slippery slope into censorship and authoritarian rule. I just don't think intense racism and homophobia are acceptable either. The way I see it, minority groups in America DO commit more crime, but it's not because of any genetic component, but rather a system of organized oppression that keeps minority groups poor and uneducated (the leading causes of criminal behavior). Social issues (especially marriage, abortion, and drugs) are just being used by the US Gov Establishment to pit voters against each other so they don't realize that neither parties are actually working in the people's best interests.

Why do you hate us Mr. Goldstein? :(

see

Cry me a river nigger.

>I'm done running
Fucking really?
He's done nothing but coordinating jihadi strikes on the empire. When the fuck did he run?

Don't even get me started on the "infiltration"
>2 stormtroopers, a clean shaven inspector and a guy in a black suit go inside the ship
>A droid, a bearded guy with a moustache and the black suit guy is shorter and has a feminine figure exit the ship
How the fuck did the guys on the landing pad not notice?
This goes beyond stupidity

Honestly, the movie was fucking average as shit until the space battles began

Man, how much of the movie did they reshoot. So many scenes from the initial trailer are different.

Of course he wasn't necessary and completely interchangeable but it did two things:
1) Famous serious actor in our summer flick
2) He is some guy from some book or something so it convinces the retards that read EU shit that there is "one" universe continuity so it keeps the nerds pacified

He was probably worth the money

I have no idea what film or character this is but he looks pretty cool 2bh

>scenes from the initial trailer are different.
Remember when the first trailer made it look like Jyn was gonna switch sides?

He's from Suicide Squad.

>Interview talks about how he's like Vader, ruthless and trapped in a mechanical body
>When he breathes from his mask he actually sounds like Vader
>Does nothing and dies

What a shame.