JJ Abram's face right now

>JJ Abram's face right now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Atlas didnt shrug, but merely scuffled his feet./
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

explain, I'm out of the loop.

why?

You mean
>Colin Trevorrow's face right now

JJ is done with Star Wars and I think Rian Johnson already did all of Carrie's Episode VIII scenes.

What does that have to do with this thread?

JJ isn't doing Episode 8

Rian Johnson already shot Episode 8

Colin Trevorrow is panicking

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/text/Atlas didnt shrug, but merely scuffled his feet./

sad

Is she kill? Sticky plz

>I think Rian Johnson already did all of Carrie's Episode VIII scenes.
Just checked, he did. So JJ and Rian are in the clear. Colin is the only one who is fucked.

>she dies
>they have to CGI current Carrie Fisher for the next few movies
>mfw it's so bad you can't even tell if it's real or not

so I guess Peter is getting a new boss on Family Guy huh?

How did you find this

>We were going to CGI her anyway. It's imposible to work with such a batshit insane cokehead. And I say this not being a rookie in Hollywood, I mean, everyone round here does coke.

Don't worry. The Jews already tested the water with the CGI Leia in R1 before they capped Carrie. She'll be CGI in IX.

That would be my face if they got an exclusively fanservice orientated director to do all 3 parts.

Not even close to Carrie in her prime desu.

VIII is shot and already in post-production

Yeah, I'm really glad Rian is directing Episode VIII. I loved Looper so I'm looking forward to whatever he has in mind for Star Wars. He'll definitely take more risks than J.J.

Carrie in her prime was a 8/10 at best.

It's so deflating that this NO TALENT is directing the third film.

Disney can afford to pretty much cup their hands behind their heads and let these guys off the chain. It's gonna be great.

That's alright, that'd make Sansa a 6.

No other girls looked quite like Carrie and that's what she had going for her.

>I loved Looper
Really? You're the first person I've heard say that

>Colin Trevorrow
Oh gosh, I wish Hollywood would stop treating script doctors like auteurs, that's like confusing Tiesto with Samuel Barber. Also how do you go from one joke of an "indie" film to directing a remake of a Spielberg property?
>He has Sephardic Jewish ancestry through his grandmother.
Ah, I see.

Can someone tell me why JJ isnt directing it? Did he just give up?

That's how Star Wars operated before the prequels. After the original film George stepped down and Irvin Kershner directed The Empire Strikes Back and then Irvin stepped down and Richard Marquand directed Return of the Jedi.

Carrie Fisher's coke habit caught up with her, had a heart attack on a plane. Not dead yet but the plane didn't land for 15 minutes after the incident. She got CPR onboard, prognosis unknown.

Disney never planned on having him direct all of the new Star Wars movies. They wanted him for Episode VII because he's competent and safe and for Episode VII they wanted a competent and safe movie that would win over people that were alienated by the prequels.

>animators face right now

>implying they won't kill her off in VIII.
I blame ILM.

more like reanimators.

kek

Indonesian Lives Matter?

How could you not?

Oh great. Here come the plot hole police.

>implying they won't just CGI Carrie Fisher into Ep8 like they did with half the cast of Rogue One

Also, reminder that cocaine is a cardiotoxin.

Boy george?

No, Icelandic Lives Matter.

Lel

They already finished filming Episode 8.

>implying they're not already motion capping over her anyway

Botox is a hell of a drug

>Botox is a hell of a drug
You forgot to mention cocaine, user.

inb4 leia dies in ep 8

he wanted to take a break from directing blockbusters before he was offered star wars. It was always his intention to only help lay the groundwork.

How did Collin land TFA anyways? Jurassic World making a billion had nothing to do with him or his direction, and he has only one indie movie to his name that nobody cares about.

>Also, reminder that cocaine is a cardiotoxin.

Who knows what he pitched to Disney.

Stimulants make the heart race. Gee wizz, who woulda thought?

There's much more potent stuff on the market, why would they still bother with cocaine propaganda?

coke is a stimulant, but it's also directly damaging to the heart on top of that.

It was always the plan to give the 3 movies to 3 different directors

JJ said something along the lines of "if I do Episode 7 and people like it, then that's a good place for me to step away. If people hate it, then they'll be happy that I'm not involved after Episode 7"

Yeah but you don't have to autisticly copy everything.

this is star wars were talking about, its full autism, of course they're going to copy everything they can

We've seen what happens when you let a director stay on a film property for too long

>Lucas
>Abrams
>Jackson
>Whedon
>Spielberg