Okay britfags...

Okay britfags, as an American I don't want to watch our shitty MLS soccer and want to follow the premier league this year. Give me a rundown on the 20 teams and on which team I should follow.

Arsenal

Potential champions, best summer singing, kept our best players

Oh and we're playing RIGHT NOW!

no need to wait :)

huddersfield town
practically impossible chances of winning so you can max out your hipster scales

Support your league you cunt.

> washed up used-to-be stars
> filled to the brim of garbage players that won't go anywhere

why should I follow this league?

just embrace it and become a lifelong man u fan. they literally have publicly traded shares, so there's no reason they should object to foreign bandwagon fans.

It is the only way it can get better. Also, passion is the building block for a good league.

there are only like 6 leagues in the world where this isn't true
millions of people around the world attend games that are as "bad" as mls or even worse
don't be a spoiled millennial cunt

A "quick rundown" of the premier league clubs has more history than all of NBA, NFL, NHL and MLB combined.

>Arsenal
The Dallas Cowboys of PL

>ManU
Green Bay Packers

>ManC
Denver Broncos

>Chelsea
New England Patriots

>Tottenham
Pittsburgh Steelers

>Everton
New York Giants

>Liverpool
AHAHHHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

if you're not going to bandwagon puligod just watch the mls

Because it's YOUR league.
If you follow PL you're a plastic customer, not better than Chinese or Indians
You're better than them Amerifriend

I'm not looking to cheer for some glorious team like Man U or Chelsea, I just can't get myself into liking MLS. Let's be honest, soccer/football will never get anywhere in America, no matter what. It could a Championship league team. Tons of Germans follow the NFL despite the amount of American football teams that play there, so why can't the same be said for soccer?

You should follow Crystal Palace.

*When I say I could follow a team in England, it could be a Championship team. Because they are at least good enough compared to the crap we get here.

Leagues like the Premier League are genuine in their traditions and rivalries. Everything about the MLS seems forced and unnatural, between the "rivalries", the fans, and the cheesy club names (FC Dallas, Real Salt Lake). It seems like they try to act like they're a European league when it's just a phony league. So why is it bad to not follow this league?

all true Yanks bandwagon Leicester, the biggest underdog story in the history of sport

alternatively Crystal Palace have cute cheerleaders and an eagle mascot

WOOO GO NEW ENGLAND REVOLUTION
I think I have to bandwagon Liverpool because the Red Sox own them

Tottenham are more like the chiefs of the premier league

So you will wait until it's a top league until jumping on the bandwagon like a pathetic casual. It's a good league that's improving every year in spite of people like you who don't even give it a chance.

>Liverpool
one of the worst possible teams to bandwagon but ok

Greenbay would be crystalpalace
Good fans but shit team

Fuck off we're full.

we've got enough of you fat clueless cunts in the sport as it is

If it wasn't for Americans you wouldn't be getting those giant TV deals though lad.

I'm currently heading to the UK and Ireland for 2 weeks any pointers?

genuinely hope its the same flight as the one my brother Abdul is getting.

You dont understand. MLS is a jewish ponzi scheme and the most plastic cringey fanbase imaginable. I want nothing to do with My Little Soccer although I wouldnt mind cheering for my local lower division team - too bad there aren't any nearby.

>Everton alright

Moaning scouse bastards, never seen fans whinge so much over anything

>people supporting their local MLS team are plastic
>somehow bandwagoning some European side from a city you've never lived in is not
Yeah okay kid
You don't need to try this hard to justify your desire to be a glory hunter

What's your general location. I'll tell you who you match up with

If you're an advanced statistics/moneyball guy watch Tottenham. They have the best eye for cheap talent in the league and a fun meme-tier attack.

watch your local team, you gigantic asshat. It will never get big if asshats like you think you're entitled to top leagues like bundes or la liga

No one wants to watch geriatric players earn an easy paycheck playing against minimum wage dogshit players, Doyle.

They're plastic because MLS has no history here and have the worst most cringey abominable names imaginable. The sports atmosphere in an MLS game consists of horrible european wannabe chants and faggots parading their fag pride flags - a stark contrast to the average American sports fan who just wants to get drunk and watch their favorite teams go at it.

Major League baseball (the league) is older than the sport of soccer.

>cringey names
This. I don't get this obsession we have with forcing a nickname for every team with some retarded cartoon character on every logo. Childish bullshit.

this is probably the dumbest thing ive seen written

this is probably the dumbest thing ive seen written

Soccer was codified in 1863. The MLB's
antecedent the NABBP was founded in

We all follow the Chelsea.

I support your decision op. And to all those who want you to support MLS pls don't. MLS has franchises, not clubs. Every team is equivalent to mk dons. Hell even red Bull Leipzig gets shit on here yet everyone is saying you to support mls. Money rules soccer, but at least other leagues started out pure and have some slivers of the genuine - Ness left. MLS is just another product.

What a faggot you are

>never actually been to an MLS game, the post
You know how stadiums generally have 4 sides yeah? One of the short sides, or a corner section tends to have the weird larpers, and the entire rest of the stadium is filled with ordinary sports fans
If you think there aren't gay pride flags and refugees welcome banners in western Europe you're sorely mistaken

I think I've seen your kind in pubs on weekend mornings singing in fake English accents

>So asshurt that no one wants to watch my little sawker.
Go back to your r*ddit general

no one's forcing you to
but the mental gymnastics you're performing to justify being a plastic cunt are totally unnecessary
just own being a bandwagoner m8

Support City so all the assblasted brits cry about how you're supporting the team that is "ruining" football.

bro, ur an amerigod, u dont need that boring ass shit, unless u have insomnia, then id get it.