Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology...

Will we ever get a good Ayn Rand movie? I fucking loved Atlas Shrugged and Objectivism is god tier ideology, but the movie of Atlas Shrugged sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

collider.com/zack-snyder-the-fountainhead-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey kiddo, how's high school going?

I'm not gay, but I think an Anthem movie would do really well

inb4 young 20somethings fall for the bail

We'll get one as soon as we get a good ayn rand book

They could make a trilogy of Atlas Shrugged and the 3rd episode is just John Galt talking.

You have to understand that the reason most of the retards here hate Rand is because of demographics. Look at Sup Forums in general, almost everyone here come from a bourgeoisie upbringing and quite frankly are, or either are close to being NEETS; utter losers who have very limited life experience and responsibilities. They are so absorbed with politically extreme leftist ideals that one cannot have a rational discussion with them (I harbor various left wing leanings myself, but there is a difference between talking to a moderate and an extremist).

The young men I know who like Ayn Rand are admittedly arrogant and self-absorbed, but they are determined, intelligent and motivated individuals (Businessmen and Doctors). I do not mind Rand myself nor do I love her, I will not discuss too much of myself but I'll just say that I am rather far off being a NEET. Think the liberal feminist meme you see going around. Yeah, those are the people that disagree with Rand (The majority of people who hate her have never read her books, they just accept and repeat the culture of memes).

There has to be a good ayn rand book before there can be a good ayn rand movie.

While I'm a libertarian, I found atlas shrugged to be unbearable to read. It's a bad book which will make a terrible movie.

>Objectivism is god tier ideology
lol

Wait there was a movie about this?

>work at mcdonalds
>be far from neet

Has anyone seen the Italian movies based on We the Living?

Watch The Fountainhead starring Gary Cooper and Patricia Neal. It's fantastic.

This. It's surprisingly good, even if in the end it's just about some autistic architect that likes rough sex.

first you would need a good Ayn Rand book

nibble nibble

Only if they ever make a Bioshock movie.

Come hang with us at Sup Forums we read shit like this like it was the newspaper

>Objectivism is god their ideology

Ayn Rand was an ATHIEST you stupid autism cuck!

You dont have to believe in god to worship somthing. Fuck ayn rand.

What's the point in worshipping ANYTHING?

yeah it is really good

Snyder is going to bring up RandKino

collider.com/zack-snyder-the-fountainhead-movie/

because it feels good

you'll know that when you're dying alone in a nursing home at aged 90.

I LOVE memes

You usually have to have good source material to make a good movie. So NO is the answer you're looking for.

>god-tier
>ideology
choose one and only one

Nigger please

>you're dying alone in a nursing home at aged 90
if that happens your god has already abandoned you