AUSTRIA HAPPENINGS

spiegel.de/politik/ausland/oesterreich-anfechtung-der-bundespraesidentenwahl-sorgt-fuer-grosses-zittern-a-1098002.html

>The recent judgment of the highest Austrian court leaves no room for doubt: it notes irregularities in the postal vote. In bulky language it says that these circumstances would have a relevance that could have an impact on the distribution of seats. The choice must therefore "be annulled and carried out again."

> that a total of more than 30,000 absentee ballot cards were tallied prematurely and therefore illegal.

>In addition, a total of 58,374 absentee ballot cards were tallied not by the respective election commission, but by not officially competent persons.

Might there be a second chance!?

Other urls found in this thread:

vienna.at/anfechtung-ex-minister-boehmdorfer-vertritt-norbert-hofer-beim-vfgh/4756973
youtube.com/watch?v=-My1E6wO_s8
derstandard.at/1285200416927/Thema-Waehlen-Abgetretenes-Wahlrecht
diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994708/Wahlkarten_Falsche-Geruchte-und-reale-Gefahren
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt so.
Lefties will do anything for their win.

Nope, many stupid and butthurt Hoffer fans have to accept they have lost. VdB is much better than that nazi-wannabe racist anyway.

Don't despair fellow bacon-strip, there might be still a chance for change.

Where are your balls Hanns?

>flag
>I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Like shoot one of their own MPs in a false flag?

Vote for Green faggot was 47% in regular round of voting

Would require a near miracle to be elected

LOL POSTAL VOTES

60% plus for the Green faggot! It's a miracle, he wins by a few thousand votes!

Are Austrians so cucked as to take this shit lying down? Jesus fucking Christ.

>fellow bacon-strip
kek

Even if the constitutional court decides that the election has to be done again...the leftists will rig the postal vote again.

Heil Hofer

And it will be anulled again ad infinitum?
Also shouldn't someone be punished for pulling this shit?
I wish you luck in your struggle Ausbro.

>leftists winning by postal vote

Aren't postal votes almost always in favour of the right-wing? They're from the country, and old people.

120,000 ballot cards were illegaly OPENED before the official counting and without the presence of the election commission

>VdB is much better than that nazi-wannabe racist anyway.

shut up, cuck cunt.
VdB is the fucking worst. he wants the united states of europe and racemixing just like his buttbuddy Merkel and Coudenhavn-Kalergi the half chink back in the day.

Bump Godspeed Austria

The ABC is biased you troll cunt.

nothing happened there stupid GOY; DON'T QUESTION THIS

Hopefully the leftists won't show up in as great numbers as last election.

I don't know if it's the same in Austria, but in the states, the lefties have a real problem motivating their people to vote in any election besides the Presidential election. Hopefully that trend carries over.

Easy to rig.

They're also the easiest to rig

Keep the fire alive austria bros help make 2016 the most important year of the century.

>2,251,517 vs 2,220,654
oh god damn fuck shit nigga, he might win, is this real life?

>ray bans

Yes goy, no good citizen would dream of tampering with these votes to keep an anti-globalist out of power.

This. I am glad we get investigation, but not much will change in the end.

I read this as Australia

>> My brain is not functioning properly

Dear inverted first aid kit, a re-election will only make more people fed up with the party that caused all this (fpö). People have moved on by now, they want to forget about the elections

AHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHHHAH so much for Antifa rigging the elections

>People have moved on by now, they want to forget about the elections
are You living under a rock ??

Are you literally twelve?
Pakis exploit it by getting one boss man to gather all his wives and subsequent votes and does with them what he wants.

No feminist cares about the women's lost votes though

Subservients not subsequent

HOFER`s lawyer is
former Austrian Minister of Justice BASED Boehmdorfer.
vienna.at/anfechtung-ex-minister-boehmdorfer-vertritt-norbert-hofer-beim-vfgh/4756973

Learn to read you dumb fucking rice nigger.

Seriously though, will something come off this?

If this dude wins, if we get Trump, if Brexit happens, if Front National wins in France, if Sweden Democrats win big... I would be over joyed.

October 23 is what they are rumouring as the second election.

The interesting thing is that Hofer will be the interim president starting July alongside the two other parliamentary presidents. It will be the first time that an interim president will run for real president.

Unfortunately none of that will happen. The fix is in.

Keep dreaming mate it is going to be defeat after defeat, Democracy will not realise our aspirations.

HOFER`s lawyer talking about the case:
youtube.com/watch?v=-My1E6wO_s8

Thx for attracting (you) bumps Ausbro

Translations for ausländers, please?

Take note, friends. Politics are not going to save us. Either they manipulate the vote or they just let enough immigrants in to destroy democracy.

The Afrikaans weren't saved by their government or military either. Learn from this and redpill your community. Unite your family, reach out to your neighbors and beyond.

Who knows. Let's be honest they've been rigging votes since the postal vote system was implemented. This time they had to rig more since many believe they had to rig nearly 10% of votes. ~5% no problem. More than that - problem.

There have been cases of vote fraud in the past during smaller elections and noone got punished as far as I remember.

Thx.

He'll also be the first right-wing or nationalist president in Europe. Remember when Austria elected the FPÖ for the first time in 2000? The other European nations started sanctions on them...

Unfortunately the leftists here show up at votes because:
>we ave to prvent Hofr 4th Reich and tings.

At the same time - Hofer: "I want to see direct democracy happening in Austria, just like it does in Switzerland.

Yeah shit that evil dictator....

No they prefer immigrant dicksucking more then common sense and facts.

Yes...Nothing's gonna change that. We need the big Happening, to put a stop to this cuckoldry.

Mass raping in cologne didn't stop it, so what else?

It always seems to start in Austria we have high hopes for happenings, how bad is the refugee crisis there?

Considering, all those leftishitfucks, who apologized(!) to immigrants who beat them up, raped them and in some cases nearly killed them...
zhe Purge.

Media covers as little cases as possible.

According to one former police officer and one police officer I know and the policeofficer who was there when the shitskins tried to break into my house, the situation is getting worse every day.

Quote:"We (the police) talk often about what we will do when things get out of hand and we don't know what could be done."

Quote:"Many colleagues have stockpiled food water and ammo. I advise you to do the same."

Sounds like everything is going to shit I'm happy we have oceans between us and the middle east. How do people rationalise this as a good thing?

"They're going to get back once the war ends in syria"

Cultural marxist brainwashing and women, who go along to get along. Plain and simple.

Yeah and my arse will repair its spaceship and reclaim the throne of the intergalactic empire.

Good one m8.

>but by not officially competent persons.

Translation: dumb as fuck Antifa is now officially dumb as fuck

It's awful that marxism keeps coming back we see that here as well but it's mostly a vocal minority or Toronto. People wanted to defund the police for closing illegal weed dispenseries that they first asked to shut down but refused.

When we brought ours over it was permanent fortunately most are Coptic and well educated.

I wonder if your false flag will top ours. Cant let the goys escape the NWO.

Remove every last Leftist from this Earth.

Brexit can still win don't forget your commonwealth don't kill the empire twice.

it's happening. i believe. but there is many so it's a slow process. that's also why the "right" can't get any outlet to vent their frustration before the big bang. that's why leftists are allowed to rig everything and why the "right" alternatives just don't seem right. they're always a little iffy.

imagine a world where the media backs the right "right" leaders. change will come quickly, no?

Similar impression here. As a trained Austrian it would not suprise me if there's been low-level voter-fraud carried out by overzealous low-level functionaries of the 2 mainstream parties since forever - sloppily/pragmatically tolerated by the party leaderships, because they tended to cancel each other out. But now that a 3rd up-and-coming political force became a real challenge, the system inevitably went into overdrive, with those overzealous funtionaries suddenly working on the same side - and it just blew the lid!

>imagine a world where the media backs the right "right" leaders

Is there a right media outlet in AT that is kind of middle class, without conspiracy theories?
UK/US has Breitbart, what has AT/CH/DE?

I'm still voting out, but remain are shilling this hard.

Not that i know any, most of them are rather blogs then news outlets aswell.

Relatively small internet sites like "unzensuriert"(uncesored), "Junge Freiheit"(young freedom) etc.

All major media outlets are lefti-controlled.

Brexit can win for now. Don't forget that there will be two years of "negotiations" after that. So no one is in any rush.

The next few weeks will be entertaining. Maybe I will get to taste some tears.

>Second Quote

Nigga are we relatives?
My cop-great(?)uncle said the exact same thing.

Austria has the "Kronen Zeitung", pretty based rightwing newspaper that has 3 mio. readers in a country of 8 mio. Others like quality paper "Presse" can also be based at times.

That doesn't mean that these papers will back the FPÖ.

The thing to understand about Austria: This is a _very_ conservative country. Five decades of brainwashing and leftwing propaganda in schools/universities/broadcast media haven't changed that much. The left is very loud but actually just a small minority. If the real powers that be (whoever that may be) want to get rid of those (literal) cocksuckers, it will be easy.

Progress has also been made. In a very short period. The refugee thing has changed everything. We went from "say it loud and say it clear refugees are welcome here" to "build wall" within weeks...

Where do you live?

unzensuriert is shit-tier
junge freiheit is from germany

He asked for AT/CH/DE.

true, sorry

Why is unzensuriert shit?

Happens.

Do you guys know what age group reads "Kronen Zeitung"?
Is it read by students or more by the working class?

Same thing here in Canada most schools teach that we have no culture and that there is no one Canadian identity. They have been doing this for 40 years and people still dont do what they want. The Liberals think they can tell people that we are all accepting and multicultural to erase what they see as a bad history.

Students - "Standard" (left - far left)

Krone: blue and white collar workers

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

They'll get what's coming for them when things go critical. Hopefully sooner than later.

i'm late to the party. hi, friends.

tbqh i also doubt that something will change. i don't even saw the main issue in possible manipulation of the counting. rather i think they pushed the postal votes illegaly by ordering balotts for old ppl without them even knowing about this, 'helping' old ppl to cast their vote in retirement homes (esp in vienna) etc etc.
but this will be hard to proof.

Goddamn Österreich, Höffer looks dapper as fuck.

Late to the thread but how likely could we see some """deranged""" lone wolf kill an Austrian politician yelling " recount now! " within the next month

That's what I think as well. It's pretty much impossible to proof and I don't think the will rework the postal vote system in time (if that even helps anything, which I doubt).

>Students - "Standard" (left - far left)
Yeah thats the problem. Breitbart succeeded in making conservatism look cool (todays punk) to a subset US college students.

Do you know how many people use Twitter in AT? Is it more tech only, or also used by average people?

Of course. They've been doing this for more than a decade. Also this is large scale votefraud - backed by the law. Come dementiagranny, vote for uncle van der fuck...

derstandard.at/1285200416927/Thema-Waehlen-Abgetretenes-Wahlrecht

die presse is one of the best IMO - they are quite conservative, count as high standard newspaper and were one of the first to adress the failed migration policiy or the possibility of election manipulations for example. and due to it's reputation it is seen as far more reliable than Kronenzeitung.

the point is:
they don`t need to prove voter fraud at all !!
JUST that more than 200000 votes were counted illegally

Memes aside, there is literally nothing wrong with racemixing

Presse was better before some leftists infiltrated them. Presse is far less conservative/right than it was five to ten years ago.

>die presse is one of the best

Would you say that the market is saturated, or is there a market for a hip, intellectual, statistics driven (=conservative) online news site? Kind of like Breitbart but less cluttered.

have you read the presse article about this topic? shortly after the election they listed all possible manipulation-options here:

diepresse.com/home/politik/bpwahl/4994708/Wahlkarten_Falsche-Geruchte-und-reale-Gefahren

I hope you are talking about Hungarians. They are not a different race btw.

You have to act like a bunch of niggers and keep demonstrating until they give in. You want a proper vote without voter fraud. You want Hofer and not a globalist shill.

Fight for your country you lazy fucks.

ofc, unterberg was still the best.
but let's say in the contemporary media landscape i still prefer them over almost any others.

This desu. varg is right.