Best films and TV shows with/exploring relationships between white men and black women?

Best films and TV shows with/exploring relationships between white men and black women?

Other urls found in this thread:

jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLEACHED

woodberrydickpulloutcrownedkingarthur

Lovesick/Scrotall Recall is a qt romcom show where main will-they-won't-they couple is mixed, Antonia Thomas is so fucking pretty too.

I know that there's a romance plot on Outsiders with a redneck dude and a black woman.

Plus, there's shit like Flash and new Spider-Man films, they all have black chicks as canonic love interests now

Angel Heart: there's a sex scene where Mickey Rourke absolutely destroys Lisa Bonet's hairy snatch

Neo Ned.

Isn't there a movie coming out about that?

Bill Burr's inevitable biopic

Austin Powers in Goldmember

Spider-Man Homecoming

Wasn't Arnie's woman comic relief a cute black woman in Commando?

Goddamn

That's like the main problem with that show, in what fucking world is someone who looks like that is an awkward sidekick that's too afraid to share her feelings to a regular-loooking white guy. She's not "girl-next-door" cute, she's fucking stacked and gorgeous

Show does kinda justfy it when they show that he was super into her when they just met, but she basically laughed at him and only fell in love like a year into their friendship, but he already moved on

Dem lips though. Zendaya's okay as well

not that I have heard

kek

Can't wait until they cover it on HDTGM

>HDTGM

what's this?

Now this is political correctness that I can get behind.

>God's ideal WM+BW art made by kinoteur
>disgusting BM+WW flick made by hack

Art imitates life

that actually happened m8

Better than a UNITED KANGDOM

> . . . along with blossoming her career

It is a good movie, but that sex scene is
>ok I can fap to this
>wait a minute wtf I can't fap to this
>well . . . let's try anyway . . .
>you have unlocked a new fetish

>beyonce
>black

Isn't that movie directed by a black woman that's married to a white dude and every single one of her movies are about interracial period romances? Its like she's trying to justify it or something

shame she can't act for shit

or make good music for shit

Damn even his hair was bleached, what a fucking hero.

>tfw white as fuck, wanna bleach some women on the side.

>tfw no black gf

Solange is way more talented imo. Not as hot though, I was sure she's like 10 years older than Beyonce, but she's actually the younger one

I know that feel, bro. Why can't we all have black girlfriends?

Oh, that's right, it's because everybody would be brown and have even more identity issues.

He died like a year after they won the case, got hit by a drunk driver or something :(

GF, not wife.
pump and dump brah

A martyr to the Black GF Master Race

no i want a black wife

Pretty degenerate desu senpai

Yea. She is the dark skin one in pic related.

Disgusting

The Bodyguard

what is?

i found a list if anyone is interested

jeffandcorey.com/ELIG.html

I was actually thinking about it recently, that movie came out in what, '91? Weren't interracial relationships still looked down on by majority and very rare till like early 00s? But I don't remember thinking that "it's weird" as a kid, was there any controversy?

you are one fucking pathetic redditor

92. As for controversy, why would there be any? Whitney Houston was one of the most beautiful women alive when that film was made.

Mariah Carey is black??

>tfw no black gf to fuck like a slave.

>Implying we all will have kids
Nah, my genes are already tainted by autism.

WM-BM couplings have the lowest divorce rate of any coupling. Not just interracial, all matchups.

>WM-BM

I thought it was as weird that whoopi made out with me white in Sister Act, and obliviously told my happa friend so.

>tfw big tittied shortstack submissive black girlfriend who loves cooking

Feels good user. Feels real good.

that data was old and with a small sample

new data has WM-BW having higher divorce rates than a white couple. White men's best rates are with Asian women

Zoe Saldana has a white male love interest in almost every movie she makes. She's /ourgirl/.

Listen to Lemonade f am

She can't resist the BWC