Reminder, Mark Hamill hates Donald Trump. How does that make you feel about Episode 8?

Reminder, Mark Hamill hates Donald Trump. How does that make you feel about Episode 8?

Personally, it has made me less excited about it. I wish more celebs were like Mark Wahlberg. Just keep your goddamn mouths shut.

Are there any based celebs?

www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/11/28/mark-hamill-calls-trumps-cabinet-whos-who-really-despicable-people.amp.html

>a holywood actor hates Trump

Mind blown.

I don't care, I like him for his acting and the character he plays, not his political opinions.

Also why the fuck are actors suddenly obsessed with politics.

You're gonna have a really hard time finding any "based" celeb that supports Trump. You'll be lucky enough to find a decent enough celebrity who doesn't rightfully speak ill of him.

Motherfucker is stupid and dangerous.

I imagine celebrities have a vested interest in not having a retard running their country and they tried using their influence to avoid that fate. They failed.

Keep lining the pockets of Hollywood kikes who wish you dropped dead. Stupid goys.

I'm alright with it. Mark Hamill has never been cool, he just plays a famous character.

And I'm not excited about 8, but that's because of 7.

Probably the closest we have is roseanne. Her tv show was pretty good for its era too so that's kinda cool.

Explain why is Trump dangerous

Don't really care, but I still feel every celeb that outed their political opinion on social media is a fucking retartd

God, I forget Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums is no different that reddit. You fucking cuck...

>how dare these people have any interest in important matters of life that does not include their job

>I wish more celebs were like Mark Wahlberg. Just keep your goddamn mouths shut.
there's a reason why he keeps his mouth shut

>Also why the fuck are actors suddenly obsessed with politics.
>leftists want to steal muh games

They all supported Obama already.

I like that you didn't ask me to explain why he's stupid. Small baby steps.

Then go back to your containment board kiddo

They're worried Trump is going to expose their satanic, cocaine child sex orgies.

>waaahh Sup Forums is not redit waaahh

neogaf and reddit in this thread, you have to go back.

I like that you can't answer his question and instead come up with a truly upvote-worthy quip.

They can have an interest. But don't try to sway my opinion, you can't tell me what to do.

Good. I hope everyone feels this way about Hollywood filth. Only then can we make film great again.

Found the Cuck, is your wife having extra sessions with Tyrone since she is so stressed out that President Trump is now out God Emperor

Mark Wahlberg is an inaccurate pakibasher. I genuinely love Mark Hamill as a human being and his performance in the OT is one of the defining aspects of my childhood. Seriously, Luke is up there with Ashitaka and Jesus. I don't care at all.

I would like it more if actors didn't feel the need to be so open about their politics, but it doesn't really bother me no, I'll enjoy it for what it is.

(((Hollywood)))

I don't care, because I can separate someone's work from their personal opinions and/or personality

It's called "not being a butthurt child"

Based Mark Hamill, he truly is our guy.

tv is degenerate marxist propaganda my dude

>inaccurate pakibasher
no shit, he completely missed pakistan and shat all over the vietnamese instead

Knowing that Trump is a retarded conman and gonna make a terrible president is not cuck reddit behavior. If you honestly think that way, what the fuck are you even doing on Sup Forums? Aside from Sam Hyde, there's absolutely no one in this medium that shares your opinion. Perhaps Sup Forums is more your speed, there's a good echo chamber of retards there.

I found Jesus's performance mediocre at best.

>whines when celebrities express opinions they don't like
>praise rob schneider's inane ramblings as BASED
truly, it makes one ponder the situation

>suddenly
Nigga actors have been politically vocal since before any of us were born.

Wahlberg is a genuine idiot, but I respect him for not putting political views on social media. There's nothing I find worse

>caring about actors opinions on politics
They don't know what they're talking about or they support hillary and talk shit about trump because it is the popular thing to so they gain attention.

Are you 7? Do people's opinions threaten you? Okay then you're not allowed to post any political opinions on any website either, because that's also "swaying."

I'm more than capable of separating art from the artist.

>SJW projecting reddit on Sup Forums
HAHA, why do you think this is your safe pace kiddo?

Sup Forums is now a Sup Forums site, you don't like it, you can go back

I would like it more if you faggots stopped making these shit bait threads about politics.

>end of the year
>based 2016 giving us many reasons to keep posting about based trump on Sup Forums
This is great

How will people who pretend to care about the quality of this board and then go on to spam cuck, Sup Forums, or pleb shit recover?

I don't need to waste my time explaining why Trump is stupid and dangerous. He won the election and can't be stopped now. You faggots will see the result of your stupidity for yourselves.

Most people in this country hate donald. Get over it and move on.

>I wish more celebs were like Mark Wahlberg. Just keep your goddamn mouths shut.

You just elected a celebrity to be president, and it's not even the first time republicans have done it

WTF? I LIKE Mark Hamill now!
I'm gonna marathon Star Wars four five and six all weekend! May The Force be with us all!

Oh, nevermind, I realize now you're false-flagging.
For the record, faggots like you false-flagging as Sup Forumstards are just as annoying as actual Sup Forumstards. You don't need to try to impersonate them to make them look dumb, they already do an excellent job at doing that by themselves.

Dafoe or Caviezel?

Actors shouldn't comment on politics, it's way above their paygrade.

Their main skill is literally how to lie. They're essentially conmen.
The status they used to have in older societies (read: bottom of the bottom, slightly above murder-hobos) was the correct one.

Pretty much. And he's only going to get more unpopular once he's in power and his actions start having real-world consequences.

Go back to your safespace faggot.

>Imma just keep projecting
Millennial faggots are the worst. They get triggered by everything. It's going to be a fun ride for the next 8 years. Hopefully the tears will never get old.

>You just elected a celebrity to be president
Memerica.

Christian Dubsman

Usually celebrities are left leaning. It's appealing to them since it makes them feel they are doing the right thing.

Mods, kindly delete this Sup Forums thead please.

>Their main skill is literally how to lie. They're essentially conmen.
They have a lot in common with Trump then.

>durr le epic Sup Forumstard falseflag xD
Babby's first bait. Here, have a last (You) from me.

>Their main skill is literally how to lie. They're essentially conmen.
Hey, just like the guy you elected for president, oh wow.

You ain't fooling anyone reddit. Here, have a last (You) from me.

>Also why the fuck are actors suddenly obsessed with politics.
Did you forget about Ronald Reagan?

Hey, I want one too.

that's why his jedi temple destroyed. by being a kek.

>Personally, it has made me less excited about i
You're a pathetic excuse for a human being

>celebs should keep their mouths shut
>thread full of nobodies and losers expressing their shit opinions

you feel the need to do it, why can't celebs
also if you don't like their opinions don't read about their private lives. Do you research every aspect of every thing you consume to make sure it wasn't made by someone you don't agree with?

bottom line: who gives a fuck

No.