Shitties family values ?

shitties family values ?
compared to who ?

blacks who never have father in their families ?
arabs who let their sons be a fucktoys to other man and their daughters dressed in burka-durka

the culture has been hijacked if you werent a retard you would know whites had strong families in the past.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8R5ZlDiJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This has nothing to do with being white and everything to do with being wage slaves.

Welfare is what makes divorce possible

>muh 1950s ideal white family fantasy
>muh the jews ruined the white family
>muh black people don't have fathers

In other culture, family loyalty has endured through time and shows no signs of eroding. If an asian, arab, black, or hispanic person needed a hand their family would be there without hesitation and vice versa. Black people might not have fathers, but the family they do have takes care of each other to the point of breaking the law to protect each other. The arab boys that get raped are the orphans who lost their family through war and have no ine to protect them. Arab families are several orders of magnitude closer that white families.

If a white person needs a helping hand, white families will either tell their family member to fuck off or shame and guilt them endlessly about it for the rest of their lives. White people are vapid assholes.

And then there's the victim complex that's inherent in white people. Wage slaves? No. People in Asian countries are wage slaves. Mexicans, Central and South Americans are wage slaves. Indians, Pakistanis, Middle Easterners and Africans are wage slaves.

White people have more employment opportunities that any other demographic in the world and still they have thr audacity to bitch about. The mexicans who pick your fruit work a white person's hours for less than minimum wage. The asians who work the white collar jobs with you go home and spend time with their family instead of cracking open a beer and watching TV until they fall asleep.

thats bullshit.

go to any rural area filled with whites and you can see everyone helping eachoter. Watch alaska on discovery they all help eachoter.

I lived in rural area too for 4 years and it was similar people do help eachoter. Its the urbanites who fell for jew individualism and diversity in those places that makes people less trustful.

"muh" dosent make argument.

>muh evil whitey
Mad that your dad fucked your chimp mother and then left?

>compared to who ?
Compared to us?

Couldn't be any more true. Big cities are shitholes. I moved to a moderately sized Alaskan town and I've never been happier here. Friendly, helpful people. Except the drunk ass natives.

It's feminism that causes this. The most feminist countries are the ones where this has become the biggest problem.

Before feminism, not an issue.

POO
IN
LOO

PAJEET

Nice argument faggot.

>nigger found the Sup Forums

Thats why my girlfriend is asian

Says the guy from POOland.

NORWAY ?

MORE LIKE SHIT IN MOUTH WAY

AM I RITE ?

Yeah. That's the reason you poles love moving here?

AM I RITE?

Your country is actually poo, nobody here shits in mouths you butthurt poolack.

Whites are the most accomplished subrace of humans,no matter how you draw up the parametrization by which you test what race is the most superior. The biggest testament to that fact is that our whole planet lives according to "white values" within a white/western civilizational values using a white economic system-capitalism. Did you forget the fat that the British Dominion colonized half of the planet? Did you forget that Shaka Zulu abandoned ritualized warfare and implemented the spear at the same time Carl von Clausevitz was writing On War?Did you forget that the white male gave freedom to the blacks/woman because he wanted to(of gee Bill,we arent taxing half of the population,lets correct that)?99% of the culture the human civilization carries till this day was made by and for whites. White nuclear family is synonimous with the term family and that is a historical fact,all other groups fade in comparison. Now,(insert non-white name) how about you hop back to fucking Reddit? Also,if you are white pls delet yourself.

>poland
>white

Found the butthurt nigger.
Why don't you go search for you dad instead of shitposting here.

norway isnt white.

How many times do we have to say, "White nationalism is not White supremacy," for you fucking idiots to start understanding it?

Yes, the White racial community has problems, and has very serious cleaning of house to do. We are in the grip of a decadent, degenerate culture of self-absorbed assholes who are too busy obsessing over their individual identities to even perceive themselves as part of a culture or a community at all. We die en masse from gluttony-related diseases while paying people millions of dollars to write songs about sex, drugs, and how much they hate us. We are trite, materialistic, and downright greedy right now. And we need to change it, remember who we are, and pursue higher things, before the rising tide of multiculturalist consumerism destroys us entirely.

White Nationalism isn't about thinking your people are perfect. It's about putting your back into making your people better.

If being white means being a pole then I am glad that Norway isn't white.

>Give women more rights
>Wonder why families don't matter anymore

Whiter than you slavshit.

>American flag
>Hating on white people.

It checks out.

bobo the negro can into photoshop now ?

confirmed non white country.

I love you Poland. Come here. No one will judge you for being drunk catholics.

>that soft skin
>those baby fingers
You never lifted a finger in your life you cuck? No wonder your country is next in line to become a caliphate after your equally gay neigbours.

ITT: people thinking, that high divorce rates and open adultery actually have something to do with value

people dont have sexual morality by law. High divorce rate simply are there because its easier to legally divorce someone. If the laws in other countries were that easy, theyd do the same.
same with adultery. People always fuck around, its just about how open you can be about it in society

>Your culture is cancer.

But nigger, your past is cancer, your present is cancer and your future is cancer aswell. At least we had fun.

>third worlder expects me to cry over internet words
>doesn't post own supposed masculine hand.

>confirmed non white country.

Because Poland has ever been a white country, right? The only reason your dumb country even exists is because the world was being generous to you.

Thanks Atheism and moral degeneracy.

>other countries behead you if you want a divorce
>other countries don't even fucking care and don't gather data
Marriage was a shitty invention in the first place. You can't care for your child if you don't love your partner anymore.

>third world
Man,its pretty comfy here,an average Slav economy. While you have an abundance of money ( a daily reminder that Norway was a legitimate shithole version of Sweden before you got lucky with oil ) you also have hordes of Somalis and Arabs roaming the streets breeding you out of existence. I have been to Oslo and I visited "the wrong side" of it-not a white man in sight there. You can rip on Sweden all you want,but you are next in line.
>post my hands
If you were older than 18 you wouldnt hsve posted them in the first place. You did that to show a polish shitposter that you are not black. He maybe is a Slav,but you are the dumb monkey here.

>marriage is dumb
>muh mystical, all-important "love"

You get a free pass to say this stupid shit if you're a teenager, but any older and it's just going to get sad.

its ok Norway i dont disslike you in any way. just laffs and gaffs here.

>no Brazil

>If you were older than 18 you wouldnt hsve posted them in the first place

>pic related

Lol islamophobic much

t. Butthurt Daddy Issues Nigger

Not the shittiest, just far from the best. Colombians are the most family-oriented people I know from personal experience, and statistics may as well serve as evidence for that claim.

Maybe this shithole called São Paulo/Rio de Janeiro you're living in, you'd be #1 for everything degeneracy/subhuman-related.

this is true lads
mom & wife's mom are literally liz taylor
all our sisters on both sides are kardashians and paris hiltons
everyone hates each other and tries to make the others their bitch like a pack of rabid wolves
gaslighting is their form of an apology

but its not just white families
its the same all around
parents today treat their kids like pets (or worse, nuisances) and are largely ignored
theres a grade school that lets out just a couple blocks from me and i see it everywhere, white black hispanic asian
these helicopter parents will hover and coddle but will not instruct or instill values - if a kid chimped out when i was growing up, the parents would usually drag the kid away apologetically and deal with it but in todays world they ignore the wrongdoing and bum rush the accuser wut da fuq u say bout my kid mane? heres what i said faggot if you were being a parent i wouldnt have had to open my mouth in the first place now fuck off

so i suppose the heavy lifting remains to the non degenerates of us lest we devolve back into feces-hurling primates

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8R5ZlDiJg

Shit posts deserve shit replies

I have no response to your criticism of white family values, I think it is more or less true

However, Id still rate us above black people just sayin

Thailand is wrong color then

Oh never mind you put a map about divorce rates together with a statistic about cheating kinda misleading

White females are leftist shit whose only interest is to be seen as good and virtous on social media while being strong and progressive in their own social circles. Anyone who doesn't 100% comply their idiotic standarts gets shunned and ignored.

Also, it's not about their race, but the loss of family tradition and religious customs. Europe is broken, and so is the US. Thankfully for us, as that means less competition against my children. Canada apparently being the next name on that hit list, although not nearly as relevant.

Without religion you lose tradition and the sense of kinship with your family and community. Despite being inherently atheist I'm strongly Lutheran, attending to the mass during weekends, praying with my family, and I'm definitely passing it on to my children.

That's when you get to know your people and bond with them in a moment of insight and reflection. All those countries that lost religious tradition or traditional beliefs that are at least strongly attached to religion (such as Buddhism) are also the ones being conquered by foreign cults of heresy and degeneracy. They killed Christianity, leaving a gaping wound for that disease to settle in.

Sexual liberation was a mistake.

While OP is right, there are no better demographics to compare them to. Black (grand)parents drag their children around by the arms like Harambe and people in India and East Europe trade their daughters for animals. Most kids get molested regularly if the country is poor enough or have to sell their bodies to tourists. Or should we strive to be more like them?

slav-shits rekt

Oh look it's another /r9k/ thread where various permavirgins and shitskins whine about le White women