this is better because it's harder to tell what it is

i mean it's 100% obvious to anyone who comes to Sup Forums but still

KINO
I
N
O

mein sides

nice

Doesn't that kind of give away the whole plot, though?

Sup Forums I'm not a regular here explain me this kino meme

its a movement for high cinema and it also translates directly to cinema in german and russian. basically a really good fiom

Kino is what encompasses all the films you will never watch because you are a pleb.

Why does everything look better in black and white?

I envy dogs

Just wait for the directors cut
>you know its coming out
>you know you're going to buy it

Thanks giuse.

Why is it that it never works with Marvel?

Theres my waifu again being a qt

Pour toi.

Anyone done "the room" yet?

Someone do shrek

I beg you

because their cinematography is boring. They could've included the first LSD trip scene somewhere, that was cool.

This is good

I'm not a massive fan of the potter film series but I really think that PoA deserved a few Oscar nods ,at least direction

>dat bottom left
bad photoshop editing, bad screencap timing, or what? because it's fucking awful

XD le Ebig

have you seen the fucking movie? hes casting his patronus and everything is white

the latter ones 6 and 7 are underrated as hell they got some noms though but deserved more, but fuck the oscars

Still looks crap somehow

How does he do it?

kek

Shoot on digital and film at the same time and only edit the digital footage

kek

Sadly this is the only one until now going on for Marvel, hopefully Black panther will change that

is harry potter a new meme?

>meme
I genuinely think they are great, plus they trigger all the kids who were bullied in high school

This post confirms that everything else Marvel (Everything not Dr Strange) is shit

i think im too old to feel nostalgia for that shit

They ended five years ago, I saw three of them in college. I have always liked them

what about lotr?

I like lotr and used to love it but I appreciate the different atmosphere and tones of the hp movies and I really like the directing, art direction and everything. I liked this one the least though. Lotr is great I think they and HP are the most well done, but HP is underrated. The cinematogpahers were grand, sound design, scores with different composers, casting, everything. Different style to lotr.

are the most well done fantasy*

This was kino tho

Thats why Im posting them bruh give em a rewatch, pretty much all kino

All MCU is pure kino. Deal with it.

>someone saved my cinegrid

that was literally the worst one.

everything after 1 and 2 is shit anyway though

lmao Columbusfags are retarded why even comment

>can't make b/w collage
>because it will be all black

DCucks

You're shit

going to delete it now

This is a meme series and people making grids from trailers really irks me senpai.

>that's the joke

poe's law, some people dont get the joke and it irks me

best film in the series

who's this semon demon

adele excharchopadadopopulus

Nice user I think so too

this thread

Holy shit that frame with the assassin at the podium as he is about to give his message to the world

This is a good thread

Anyone who doesn't think this is pleb filter is almost certainly a pleb for enjoying one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>"literature"
>not the plebbiest of mediums
Nothing really holds a candle to music, lol desu senpai

>the dullest shitpost in the history of movie shitposts

'cause their movies are shit