left is south euro right is north african
they look the same right?
north african people still look like before
yet south euro got bleached by barbarians
we are Greeks and Romans you are not fucking cum skin subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Falsis_Deis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tbqh everyone in this area (the Mediterranean) is part of a huge genetic melting pot. Any one from these countries could pass as a local from any of the other countries.

you're a fucking sandnigger. maybe if you started worshipping roman gods/converted to eastern christianity and stopped being such a miserable barbaric lot you'd be considered closer to the Greco-Roman family

I look exactly like hadrian

>tfw 100% Mediterranean master race

no you w*te accept your inferiority
post curly med hair and prove me wrong

cum is good and spreads life. Do not call germ barbarians cum skin. Call them pigskin.

>cum is good
Faggot

Greeks and Romans are cumskin you idiot

Hannibal isn't North African

you baka that's not hannibak that's jugharta
who is 100% north african (nwa)

isnt hannibal tunisian?

that's sulla

they are both roman colonists
ie, roman plants and back in the day they didn't mix

romans consider them provincials but genetically they are just romans

We North Africans are literal Arab rapebabies

No he isn't

He came from Ancient Lebanon (Sour)
as Part of the Carthagnian Empire

le meme
amplified hilali members is a lie made by our pan arabist governments

Tunisians were raped by us Sardinians

numbers*

>implying it was any better without Arab genes

Face it, they introduced us to Agriculture before we even knew it.

i know
there is nothing to be proud of
but still that's a fact
it's not like berbers look very different from arabs and i mean real berber not the white rape baby or the ones who got blacked

>they introduced agriculture
Hello AIDF.
Egyptians introduced agriculture to Amazigh.

he is talking about the first wave of 'middle easterns' he confused them with arabs that come 8000 years ago from the fertile crescent and introduced agriculture

Wouldn't blame him. Found out some Arab history books saying Egyptians were Arab.

Then why do the kabyles have white skin? Are they euro rapebabies ?

Americans are the worst posters

You have the best flag.

Egyptians and Arabs are closely related idiot.

Go fuck a pillow

not all of them have
and yes they are vandal rape baby
isolated berber village in morocco or tunisia have brownish skin (literally 100% north african heritage)

Va fangulo Hannibal

t. Romano

What's so great about being a low-IQ shit-smelling (Forgive me Allah for saying this word) Berber?

Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion too you fuckhead.

nothing
but what are you implying
you deny your heritage
that makes you worse than being a low iq shit smelling person

Sadly I'm a tourist

I'm not even Burbur

you've taken a genetic test??
if not
you are Berber par defaut

I'm white and semetic

>white
>Semetic
choose one
also post nose

i look 100% Greek

stop projecting you shitskin arab

>Calling himself greek
call a north west african an arab
hmm i thought greeks were cultivated

>Capture hundreds of thousands of Europeans from as far away as Iceland over the course of centuries
>Still look like mulattos
How did North Africa go so wrong

you are all same shit, berber arab who cares you all look same

White by having white skin
Semetic by having a big nose

>climatic factors over centuries
>dominant genes

Trips can confirm
Wannabe beer-beers

Half-Arabs look pretty white, though. Just look at Steve Jobs and Jerry Seinfeld (both are half-Syrian)

Jerry Seinfeld is a jew

some full Arabs look white
some people here could look white too
this is an average tunisian class

>christianity

Med unity is superior to eurocuckolrdy. G*rmanics are scum.

Europe is named after a Phoenician moon goddess and someone from Greece or Italy is closer to a Levantine than a Scandinavian.

Sort yourself out.

coping subhuman sandnigger immigrant

why you shitskins always bring MUH ITALY MUH GREECE into discussion, we have nothing to do with you fuck off

Arabs are subhuman

It's ironic for you to say that when every piece of art on the left was drawn by Christians

iki calm down, you're a wise greek now

OP is mad at Whites for dominating history and spearheading developments for a modern world.

I'm learning French, and there are a surprising amount of North African looking French people who aren't North African. I was watching a 90s French TV show, and I thought the main character was Algerian, but nope. 100% French.

Suffice it to say, I assume these darker Frenchies must be from the South of France (Provence, Languedoc, Nice), which all border Algeria by sea.

I wouldn't call the Greek Gods white. Those are Renaissance depictions of the Greek Pantheon from Italy and France. Ancient Greek depictions of Greek Gods gives them really curly black hair, like Modern Greeks who are rather dark-skinned and dark-haired for Europeans (excluding Macedonians, Thracians, and Eporites, who weren't part of Ancient Greece).

Ancient Greece was more Southerly, FYI. Everytime people cherry pick pics of white Greeks they're almost always Macedonian. Athenians today are still pretty dark. Posters on this board have described their shock at visiting Greece and seeing how swarthy the people are. Our image of Greeks is tainted by what Greekaboos in Florence and Paris drew, which look like Italian and French people.

I am Roman

X people claming to be not X but Y is one of my favorite memes

you got Arab'd m8, North Africans of antiquity were whiter

I'm sorry

Canada isn't French+English. It's 100% Belgian. We are a Belgian country.

but North Africa got invaded and settled by Germans too...

>if you started worshipping roman gods

pagan larper fuck off, pagan idols were/are demons

religion is not a buffet restaurant, Truth is absolute, and only Christianity is Truth.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Falsis_Deis

>Yet then heathens would not be restricted to as few gods as they before had but took to worshipping nearest various giants and violent
world-men who mighty became in world-powers and awe-inspiring were as long as they lived, and their own desires foully followed. One
man was in year(former)-days living on the island that Crete is called he was Saturn named, and he was so savage that he did away with [ate] his own children, all without one, and un-father-like made their lives to destruction early in youth.

>He left nevertheless reluctantly one alive, nevertheless when he did away with [by cannibalism] the brother otherwise, and he was Jove called and he became savage fiend. He expelled his own father after from the same fore-said(aforementioned) island that Crete is called and would him destroy eagerly if he could. And this Jove became so greatly wanton that he took his own sister as a wife; she was named Juno became greatly exalted goddess according to heathen reckoning.

>These wicked men that we about speak were old for the greatest gods then in those days and the heathens worshipped them greatly through
devil’s teaching. But the son(Jove) was though more greatly in heathenism worshipped than the father(Saturn) was and he is considered also most honorable all the gods who then heathens in those days for gods had in their error.

here are your filthy pagan idols, they were demons, the nephilim giants who were the offspring of the fallen angels.

genesis 6:4
>There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Are you from the Bible Girdle?

naturally they came from Crete

also they weren't human, they were giants

the giant remains have been found all over the world, they have double rows of teeth, often 6 fingers and toes, and everywhere they were described as cannibals.

1 Enoch
>1 And all the others together with them [fallen watcher angels] took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms 2 and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants.

> And they 3 became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed 4 all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against 5 them and devoured mankind.

>And they began to sin against [fuck] birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and 6 fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones

Book of Og chapter 7

>19I will release the [floating] wild beast [gonteekwa] to you O corrupt [fecal worm Israel. . .] learn to suffer its ways of connection [from] before [your time].20Before your [flood] before [your Nimrod] we were there. From the time of monsters. From the time of the [bright ones (fallen angels)].21 My brethren [. . .in the fields] their livestock and the greater [beasts] of old.22Creeping, cloven hoofed [monsters] that ruled [in the] [. . .] the giants those men of old with powerful [dark ones].23Connected in heart and mind, and unstoppable before the [gods][. . .] one mind and of one heart they ruled. These men of old and their beasts [driven] [before] [them]24Beasts that controlled the men as the men controlled the beasts. O stupid corrupt [fecal worm] Moses, learn to fear the heart of an animal and the mind of a giant.

note the sentence:
>Beasts that controlled the men as the men controlled the beasts.

these were your gods pagan larpers

The Bible is just folklore. Funny were talking about ancient mythology and you use the lenses of ancient folklore to interpret another ancient folklore.

That's like using the Rig Veda to understand Beowulf.

>I wouldn't call the Greek Gods white.

>right is north african
Right is Sulla, he was Italic
Stop this bullshit, you are not white and neither Southern Euro in terms of genetics

the guy on the right doesn't look "Med" at all.

>north african people still look like before

>posting tanned Southern Euros
I ask myself what a shitskin does in Slavland desu, the bullying you receive daily must be hard
>the guy on the right doesn't look "Med" at all
He does, he is a Spanish footballer

that guy is paki or gulfie

>He does, he is a Spanish footballer
yeah and? did you test him for his genetics?

with that jaw he looks more like a western german.

varg tier

Life of hard work will make anyone look rugged. People you post from those protest gatherings are lower classes what do you expect.

CUTE
U
T
E

>using a larping manual as a source
Please don't be serious