The Islamic Menace

Judeo-Aryan union when?

>Allying yourself with Germans to beat muslims
May aswell ally muslims to beat muslims

Americans Jews love Islam

Everyone knows that muslims are just the attack dogs of the jews

You use them as bogeymen to bait US and Europe into intervening in the Middle East in order to benefit Israel

American Jews have nothing to do with Jewish nationalism, in the same way American niggers have nothing to do with Aryan nationalism.

Both sides have committed crimes against eachother in the past, but can we put our differences aside, in these desperate times?

There is much we can learn from eachother, if we can find a way to coexist. Can there be a peace among us?

>Judeo-Aryan union

>May aswell ally muslims to beat muslims

Thats how most of the proxy wars are fought in the middle east.

?

I'm going to put a request in for new dutchman for this thread. This one seems to have gone retarded.

whites + jews could really dominate the whole planet.
Hitler screwed up

>Muslims will fight for jews directly against other muslims
Are you Special?

Gib Milana Vayntrub and we have a deal

This is what I've been saying for years. The problem is degenerate liberals on both sides. We are willing to turn a blind eye when you handle our cucks, if you will turn a blind eye when we handle yours.

probably soon, seeing as the massive muslim influx will slowly turn all western european countries into israels 2.0

>American Jews have nothing to do with Jewish nationalism

>Raelism

It has never worked. Compared to Superior Ashkenazi, white people are, and will alwaysmbe, dindus.

Accept it, mourn, and move on

Why do American Jews love both SJW and Islam? Dont they know muslims will kill them?

Just as soon as you cut off the hand that stole.

The shilling here is getting out of control. Someone save us. Someone help.

What's your plan?

> white man go to war for the interests of the jews

This "union" is already a reality.

Your supporters financed both side of every war since 1770 and spill your blood for Greater Israel this time is no different ..

Oups wrong Image ... sorry :P

>Forming an alliance with the very people that fund mass-immigration to your homeland

muslims are the symptom. the cause is the existence of (((israel))). fuck your banking system and holy land you kike motherfucker

We cannot ally with Edom.

it was the goal, they want a civil war between their enemies.

Do not oppress an edomite, for they are your brothers. Thats an eternal Biblical law...

>tfw you are not Jewish and have read only the Torah...

Muslim-Aryan union against ZOG and Marxists when?

OP please gas yourself, you little judenrat

أنت فلسطيني؟

As soon as you gas yourself.

If Jews would help make Europe white and healthy once more, sure I'd be up for it. I like Israel, it's beautiful and most people seem red pilled. Sadly most of the Jews here are shilling for mass immigration and endless lines of "refugees" they also shit all over our nationalism while shoving their Israeli nationalism in our faces.

I'm jewish, my grandparets came from Germany.