youtube.com/watch?v=1CxqYWi5vzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this one

Leave. Now.

Begins
BvS

dont really care for the rest

Adam West is objectively the best.

Everything before Begins looked like a latex gimp suit.
Begins is top.

This one of course

bales the only one other than adam west that can turn his neck

>not even listing the best one

Batman Returns (I prefer the armor on the abdomen over the fake abs of 1989), Batman Begins "Panther" suit, BVS

Batfleck can

>turn his neck

why the fuck is this using fan art for Affleck, when his movie has been out for months?

BAT NIPPLES!!!

Val Kilmer is the best, but Michael Keaton had the best movies

Because I made this when the flick hadn't come out yet.

Btw, the Panther suit from Forever is the GOAT

>suits

1. Affleck regular suit (GOAT)
2. Keaton (Returns)
3. Keaton ('89)
4. Bale (Begins)
5. Affleck "Mad Max" dream sequence
6. Kilmer (Forever)
7. Affleck Armored
8. West
9. Kilmer Sonar suit
10. Bale TDK
11. Clooney regular
12. Clooney anti-ice

>performances

1. Keaton
2. Affleck
3. Bale
4. West
5. Kilmer
6. Clooney

>movies

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman 1989
3. Batman Begins
4. Batman Returns
5. Batman: The Movie
6. Batman Forever
7. The Dark Knight Rises
8. Batman v Superman: Dawn of JUSTice
9. Batman and Robin

The BvS one doesn't even look like he's wearing a suit, isn't that shit all cgi?

Why do they always insist on giving him some retarded looking exoskeleton with painted on abs?

Affleck's suit is a step in the right direction, but it still looks dumb.

Kilmer. Had a great look

Seeing this really makes me wish they went back to that cool yellow bat emblem on his chest.

I hate how Schumacher and Nolan got rid of it and added a black bat that gets lost in the costume. Why even bother having it? Same with the two of them adding stupid cape clasps on the shoulders. He's Batman, not Superman.

Neither of those. My favorite is the one Keaton had in the second movie. It had that cool art deco, futuristic locomotive look that went perfectly with the Batmobile. Love that streamlined line aesthetic. It also had the best cowl. The sculpt on that thing was gorgeous. I wish some company out there would make a replica.

>wants a bright yellow backround on the logo on his chest
>he's batman not superman

hmmmm....

Plus he's meant to be stealthy and blend into the night, yellow doesn't do that.

I love the cowl but the rest of the suit is POS

I was talking about the cape. The cape and clips Schumacher and Nolan used looked silly. I preferred the way the Burton and Snyder capes were affixed to the cowls. Looked like the comics where it's one piece.

And I like the symbol. I don't care if it makes sense. Love the idea that it's a target because he has the most armor there on his chest. I hope it makes a comeback soon, looks really nice against black and grey.

This is correct.

That's a drawing. Affleck doesnt look anything like that in the picture. The suit makes him look bloated and constipated irl. The ears are way too small as well. There's no neck either.

Bale's the king

Bale was a mouth breather in the suit and had the worst fight choreography in all the movies. Then that horrible fucking voice that's been parodied for years. He looked and sounded like an idiot.

He was good in Batman Begins, but later movies? No. Sad thing is, after seeing American Psycho you just know Bale would be a better Batman if Nolan wasn't the one who had taken the reigns.

>bale voice worse than affleck with an obvious pitch shifter

youtube.com/watch?v=wFQWXn0MVtU

Fuck off

You can tell which ones are the fucking worst by the nipples on the suit

Batfleck.

What did I say? He's good in Begins, he sounds better, looks better, and his fighting is better.

Too bad the choreography is fucking ruined with the way actions scenes are shot in Begins. In Dark Knight and TDKR they moved the camera back but had the worst choreography in any of the 8 Batman movies. Elbows up, enemies falling to the ground acting like they slipped on a banana peel, it was shit.

Batman is one of the worst things in TDK and TDKR.

Keaton, mostly because of attitude and nostalgia. He kept quiet which made him less goofy then the others. Seemed like there was an underlying craziness there that he was holding back and repressing.

Affleck is a close second. I think he's the comic book version come to life. That suit is incredible and he looks he part. It just sucks that he's in a shitty movie with a boring Superman or in a horrible movie as a cameo with lame "anti-heroes".

Really don't get the appeal of Affleck other than that warehouse fight scene. He looked fucking uncomfortable, like the suit was too tight and big. The short ears and lines he was given like "do you bleed, you will" made him look ridiculous and goofy.

I think Keaton and Bale were the best two.

I like that beta version Bruce uses to broke into Gordon office and question him. It is less "bulky plastic" than the final version.

youtube.com/watch?v=1CxqYWi5vzc

He played a really good Bruce Wayne but was weaker in terms of playing Batman imo

HNNNNG

The only ones that resemble batman are the first and last.

FIRST POST CORRECT POST

Snyder's Batfleck then Burton's Keaton then West. The rest are all shit.

>You're in the alley this guy slaps your girlfriend on the ass

If it's not cloth, it's not batman

I hope to see the Neil Adams bluish costume on the big screen, some day

>filename
kek

West should be higher than Bale performance wise, but I agree with this.

They are all bats, not goats.

THIS THIS THIS

This. Cloth looks really good in movement too, and you could add up how supernatural he appears by how he's a super ninja.

Affleck Batsuit looks okay, I guess. Ears are too small and the cape makes his head look big and that he has no neck.

Begins suit looks good, and has a ton of presence. Lack of a bat symbol is really disappointing though. Affleck has no real presence. Keaton suits had some presence, but they look and move like shit because of the rubber.

>is wearing Nike shoes

>Lack of a bat symbol is really disappointing though

???

Batfleck would beat the fuck out of those other Batman's

Those goggles really give a Nite Owl look, there is not a single time I look to this pic and didn't remember him.

1989 Batman if you want the classic Batman look
TDKR if you want a modern "realistic' Batman

RIDDLE ME THIS
RIDDLE ME THAT, MANS
WHICH ONE OF THESE IS THE MOST AESTHETIC BATMANS?

Say what you want about the Watchmen movie but the costumes were fantastic.

I WANT PICTURES OF BATMAN WEARING MILITARY BOOTS

specially the minutemen, that intro is pure kino

praise snyder

Batman Begins by a wide margin for me. Cowl didn't pinch Bale's nose near as bad as the next two either.

>praise snyder

Let's not get carried away here. Synder is a passable director when the story is pre-written and they have a good leash on him.

look at that super defined bat symbol, that is very clear in the majority of the scenes that are half in the dark.

ok

Ahhh, the ease with which drawing deviates from reality.

>Synder is a passable director
>when you keep his finger away from the shakey-cam button, as with the Supermans and Sucker Punch.

best batsuit coming through