Confess

Confess.

i like music

I have no "musical knowledge" to the point where I don't even know which of my opinions are sins

I hate music

I’m just here to shitpost. I don’t even like music.

this
where do I start with learning theory and (popular) music history

I made an entire youtube playlist thats just a remix of megalith from ace combat with space jam a bunch of times.

I turn off the scrobbler for things I am embarrassed about

Metallica>Megadeth

Same. I don't produce music but I still submit to the "Sup Forums makes an album threads"

I have a separate album on my phone for socially acceptable music. It only has 20 tracks, most from "Lulz: A Corruption of LOL".

i only come here for kpg

i made several people in class start listening to death grips and vaporwave lol

You should Viperpill them

you should be embarrassed by still using last.fm

I genuinely enjoy Tool

I just come here to shitpost and make fun of the music you listen to.

I work at the upper levels of the music industry and we all worship satan. We make the artists on our label take part in heinous crimes which we then use to blackmail them into pushing agendas in their music that benefit those above us. If you accept this, we will make you a household name and you will have everything you could ever dream of.

I'll kill myself way sooner than I thought.

This same thread is on Sup Forums I posted a reply there.

suspicious
baka senpai

same

I sing to Havana by Canila Cabello whenever it comes on the radio.

I don't think Ed Sheeran being a 'nice guy' makes up for his shitty music

you know, i've been an atheist for a long time but Sup Forums is starting to make me think satan is real.

fuck same man

They post this thread on Sup Forums as well. I think the autist who spergs here spergs on all three boards.

Same here man. The idea of satan is very real, thats for sure, there's a lot of seemingly smart people who take the idea of it very seriously.

only acceptable if you got into them during middle/high school years. Anything later is unacceptable for an adult

fuck off and die

its on Sup Forums and /fa/ too

It's posted on every board