you forgot Gibraltr

Never been to the Falklands myself but I might get a go when I join up

What?

NO NO NO!!!

I HATE YOU ANGLOS!!!

mehmet
my son

Try winning next time pal

Thoughts? The Eurocunts aren't even muh heritage.

Pop Spain in if you're going to Portugal too. I spent 4 days in Madrid with uni and I loved it.

I am Greek.

London is the tarqsheed containment zone. Stay there you twat.

C H E L S E A

How much Spanish do you need to know? I learned some Portuguese for my trip to Brazil, but only the basics of what I know cross over.

>How much Spanish do you need to know?
Probably as much as you need to know to survive living in America

>tfw almost zero hispanics in my area and no need to know any spanish
>tfw no job market in this area
Pros and cons, I guess.

I know very little and I got by. Most speak English and those that don't you can just use other things to help.

To put in perspective how little the language barrier matters, my mate managed to score coke within 5 hours of us arriving in Madrid.

That's cool, Madrid isn't as popular as other cities, I'm happy you liked it

LAS MALVINAS SON ISLANDESAS

Here, how's this.

It was a great city. How is Rome? My brother and dad went recently and enjoyed it, they said Naples was a shithole too.

I wanna do a visit to at least each of the European capitals, then if I make that visit some of the ther big cities.

Noice. I'll definitely try to do a whole Iberian visit then, if I ever make it to Portugal.

100% recommend it m8, it's not expensive once you're there and there's plenty to do. We even caught a bus to Toledo to see the old capital and the army museum.

Forgot to mention too that we went and saw some of the significant historical sites from the Civil War, and made an attempt to see the palace but the lines were insane when we were there.

Autism.

>the old capital and the army museum
Ooh, now I'm sold. The museum was my favorite part of Brazil.

>Pole who hasn't visited and/or worked in another EU country
doubt.jpg

I flew to Naples and had to go to the station to take a bus, it is a shithole, like a souq, at least that area
Haven't really spent time in any major city because I'm visiting someone

A very underrated part of Spain is Galicia, there are these islands (Cies Islands) that apparently have the most beautiful beaches in the world.
I spent last summer visiting one of the provinces and can't wait back to see the rest.

That's nice. If you ever go back you can visit Avila and Segovia, they're also close to Madrid, Segovia has a Roman aqueduct and Avila has a wall around the town, they're nice for day trips.

In Toledo there's also a torture museum, kek

>Galicia
Oh yeah, I always forget about them. Isn't galician close enough to Portuguese to be mutually intelligible?

>torture museum
Well, if anyone would have one, it'd be the Spanish.

can't sleep
come down to camden and lets kiss xx

>Well, if anyone would have one, it'd be the Spanish.

>not Germany

spanish iquisition is an aglo meme

I'm going to Punta del Este and Rio next summer. I would have colored Finland purple too, but I've been told it's pretty dark up there and I don't like darkness

Nazis killed to rid the world of Jews. Spanish tortured to get converts. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I enjoy these threads but this is a horrible map template, dude.

It's dark in the winter, like Sweden and Norway
It's the opposite in the summer

I'll be sure to check those out. I'm looking to get my dad out to Madrid. The Valley of the Fallen was insane, I was amazed with the size of it.

I am also planning a roadtrip across all of the nordic countries. I am looking for cities with a population of 30k-100k and the less immigrants the better.

The climate is pretty much the same in all of the nordic countries.

Here.

Sad!

>The Valley of the Fallen was insane, I was amazed with the size of it.
did you visit Franco's sanctuary?

this

fuck this faggot fucking argie map

Dude wtf, you suppose to use the bucket.

It wouldn't be clear enough. China's population is almost twice bigger than Europe. Going to Inner Mongolia is like going to Mongolia rathen than moving to a different Chinese city and also I dream to go to Tibet that is only controlled and that's why I didn't go yet, you need a kind of visa, even you have a Chinese visa, but not important now. And also I would never go to India but Sikkim and Dharamsala that has not much to do with Indians.

Rate

Why did you live in china and how long did you live there?

I'm a simple man

Why are there so many Lithuanians in Austria?

What are you even talking about? First this , now your post, I am confused

How can I use this?
I don't understand
Tell me

fucking Paint

>fucking Paint
So You mean I install this pic and paint?
I don't know detail of computer thanks

Linkin Park yourself.

?

you copy the image and put it on paint
What are you, an old lady?

I went to Salzburg once and I was immediately greeted by drunk Lithuanians at the train station who said were working there without visas

One year studying at the university, I just got back home a few days ago. In 2018 I'm going back and stay there for at least 2-3 years

Haven't even heard about any Lithuanian minority there, must be like 5 people in total

I'm pretty boring, what can I say.

i can't doing embedded so I say the country in write

>Homeland
Japan
>would like to visit someday
South Korea,America Scandinavia

>Japan
Sapporo and Tokyo and Fukuoka?

I should make Japan all colored. If I ever live in Japan I want to see it from up to down. More than Fukuoka, I should mark Osaka first though

My passport is so empty...