Favorite tracks and overall opinion...

Favorite tracks and overall opinion? I admittedly haven't heard a Daft Punk song other than Get Lucky until tonight and I'm in love with this album

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKYWWfR_GKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch interstella 5555

makes it even better preferably high

Top tier album, human after all was what got me listening to this album

Digital Love, Face To Face and Too Long are my favorites. One More Time and Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger are overrated.

>Favorite tracks
Digital Love, Veridis Quo, Voyager and Face to Face.
>Overall opinion
Masterpiece.

Anybody else hate crescendolls ?

top 5 electronic album of the century, at least IMO
are you me

OP here, are there any French house albums I should listen to now that I've heard this?

Justice's self titled.

This plus woman by justice (which I actually prefer)

Overall Opinion:One of the best albums
Favorite Tracks: Digital Love,Harder Bettter Faster Stronger, Superheros, Something About Us, Veridis Quo, Short Circuit, and Face To Face

The best French house is usually in the form of singles rather than albums but here's a variety of stuff to check out:
Cassius - 1999 [LP]
Louis La Roche - Me & Her [EP]
Crydamoure Presents Waves [Compilation]
Super Discount [Compilation]
Together - Together [Single]
Together -
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You [Single]
Motorbass - Painful [LP]
Jazzy Eyewear - The Rennaisance (Les Loups' 1979 Remix) [Single]
Rinôçérôse - Le Triangle [Single]

just a starting point

Also, early French house is a lot harder and more akin to Chicago house. The disco influence of French 'touch' house came later with artists like Cassius. Listen to Daft Punk's first album, Homework, if you wanna get a feel for the early stuff.

Digital Love is one of my all-time favorite songs. Might be because I'm a waifufag and I feel like I can relate.

>Together -
Oops. That's supposed to say Together - So Much Love to Give

It's definitely the best track on the album. I got my ex into some good music via that track. Something About Us always hits me in the feels because it basically sums up the relationship we had.

>It's definitely the best track on the album.
Close, but no cigar.
youtube.com/watch?v=UKYWWfR_GKA

Modjo > Discovery

and my favorite tracks are Digital Love and Voyager

OP here again
i've heard a few tracks from this and didn't really care for them; it's been a while so i'll revisit this

thank u for suggesting it

wow that's a good chunk of stuff to check out, ty user!

same dood

ty for the suggestion =)

Overall opinion: Good album, 8/10
Favorite tracks: Digital Love, Aerodynamic, Face to Face

I would poke around the whole Ed Banger label. The owner managed Daft Punk up until RAM, IIRC.

>self titled.
It's just "Cross."

Good picks. Love me some Cassius.

i listened to this album for the first time and shortly after watched interstella 5555, stoned as well. it goes so well with the music and made me love the album much more. i can't hear this album without remembering some parts of it at least.

but yeah, 9/10
top tracks: Aerodynamic, Digital Face, Superheroes, Something About Us, Veridis Quo

*Digital Love