Why are Republicans so fucking stupid?

Why are Republicans so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S78RzZr3IwI
rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/
youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10631319/Is-intelligence-written-in-the-genes.html
nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/abs/mp201185a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw to intelligent to win an election against a bunch of idiots

tfw to smart too reply to Sup Forums falseflaggers

hurricanes are caused by low pressure though...

Has there ever been a preachier "entertainment" show than The Newsroom? It's like somebody took the worst scenes in West Wing and told Sorkin "just do more of that".

>character is a """"republican""""
>doesn't hold a single conservative viewpoint
>"you know why people hate liberals?"
>now's your chance Sorkin!
>"it's because they lose"

can't believe the newsroom was an actual thing

>tfw to intelligent to drain the swamp

It all depends how you look at it. Both are correct from a certain point of view.

Because you fell for the media brainwashing the jews have been doing for decades now.

Both parties are stupid.
No party holds the pure truth.
No, that doesn't mean centrism is the answer however each side has merits.

Take the stuff that works mash it up and go with that.

If Trump keeps the mindset of a businessman he will do fine. No point standing by ideals when practicality is important.

I hope Scotts view of trump is accurate.

I unironically enjoy The Newsroom despite the cringe-inducing preaching. It's pretty damn funny

Got 'em. Haha epic. xD

Aaron Sorkin can't go half a project without creating a main character who looks like him, talks like him, and only does half as much coke as him.

Sorkin has only ever written one show.

youtube.com/watch?v=S78RzZr3IwI

>tfw just replied

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Provide me a single shred of credible evidence that hurricanes aren't caused by homolove

Sabrina Lloyd was a qt

Is it painful when your brain deflates?

How should I know? I no longer have feelings.

>why are science denying rednecks who flunked out of high school dumb?

Because the democrats that analyze them are too fucking stupid to understand them.

> dems don't deny science
> there are infinite number of genders and race has absolutely no biological basis
Pick one.

>muh clooma chong!

Who the heck is Scott?

Majority of registered republicans and democrats are fucktards. SJWs that need to add just one more label to themselves and republicans that only registered because their wifesister told her Cletus said it'll help stop the 'bortions are the kind of people that need to register and belong completely political group. What the fuck happened to researching the candidate's points/stances and history and making the decision with knowledge? I voted for Trump, but most of my stances are liberal, because Hillary somehow managed to represent my interests less than a millionaire demagogue reality TV star. The DNC needs serious help/reform, because they keep parading absolute morons as their candidates, Kerry had the same issue.

>all dems are sjw tumblrites

For practical purposes it has been decided that gender refers to what a person is sexually attracted to and sex to whether a person is biologically male or female. Otherwise there'd be no word for why people fuck the same sex.

Why is this so hard to understand?

>science denying rednecks
irony

>Otherwise there'd be no word for why people fuck the same sex.
How about sexual preference you fucking retard.

Due to the sheer stupidity of your post, I find it hard to believe you're an actual person.

Dilbertman.

yes

I agree with both of those statements. Climate change is obviously real and race is factually one of the big factors of intelligence levels.

What does that make me?

IQ tests were intended to measure a persons potential. But you can't do well on one without a decent education. They are fundamentally flawed. There are millions of black people smarter than you.

it makes you not delusional

Nigga black people tested dumber than whites in every test performed, IQ based or otherwise. Plus if you go per capita all them dindus in Africa are straight up retards due to no education. Fuckers thought ebola workers trying to save lives were witches and kept taking sick people out of quarantine, spreading the shit and getting the patients killed. Don't even pretend like those people are intelligent.

Look at the tactics politicians must employ to pander to the average person at the national level, its a bunch of empty rhetoric, photo ops and sound bytes. elections are decided by fucking retards. the best meme always wins, regardless of party. this plays out differently state and local elections though.

Unfortunately there really isn't a substantial amount of evidence of that though. There isn't even a consensus on whether race exists as a legitimate human classification. Even if there were, our understanding of "intelligence" isn't complete enough to make a claim like that.

I realize >red panels but trying to compare the evidence surrounding climate change to the evidence on race science is nonsense.

what do you suggest america do with its black population?

>due to no education
this is exactly my point, a nigger with the same education as you is as likely to be as smart as you are. There is a massive disparity between the education black africans get and what white americans get. I'm not trying to say that black people aren't stupid as shit. I just think we need to have an even playing field before we decide it. I just happen to know several very smart black people and it kind of blows your theory that it's based just on race right out of the water

>Trump's family is full of Jews

Hehe those stupid republicans haha fucking idiots haha oh yes Achmed you want to kill me and my family please come right in and bring 8 billion of your friends also let's say goodbye to the white race even though I'm white haha no problem haha please fucking KILL ME KILL ME AND ALL OF MY FAMILY JUST RUN US THE FUCK OVER I'M A FAGGOT

Force them into education camps. Failure to pass high school level education after a set amount of time results in being checked for physical ability to do strenuous labor. Failure in both categories results in termination. I would apply this to all races failing children. Education camps would work much harder for longer periods attempting to educate them, so if they fail there would almost certainly be no prosperous future for them. A fucking monkey can pass high school level classes these days, it shouldn't be an unattainable goal for anyone. Even an idiot like me that never did any homework managed to graduate.

IQ and genetics cannot both be indicators of intelligence; they're mutually exclusive for the simple fact that IQs among all populations have been steadily rising since IQ testing became widespread. That is far, far too small of a timeframe for any sort of natural selection or even eugenics to take place.

Also, IQ tests in developing nations are basically worthless due to developmental problems. People in poorer countries are less likely to have access to proper nutrition and healthcare, which stunts their growth and inhibits development.

This. Politicians only seem stupid because they have to make their message understood to a bunch of blithering retards. Voting should return to the providence of the land owning white male or at the very least require an extensive political and economic test. Letting just anyone do it means uninformed voters and politicians pandering to the lowest denominator.

What show is this? The Office?

I think republicans are fucking retarded and also immigrants are bad.

Fuck you, cocksucking retard.

actually thats not entirely true. im a liberal shill dog but studies show when controlling for education level and socioeconomic status blacks perform much lower on IQ test. thats not saying plenty of black people cant be extremely smart/geniuses/successful, but the average black person is genetically much dumber than the average asian or white person.

The same reasons liberals are

ok so basically you want to create a totalitarian nightmarish hellscape where the "inferior" are tortured. go tell your friends and family about your plan and let me know their feedback

An idiot like you that worked long hours, was forced to help take care of his family, dealt with influence from drugs and gangs without a proper parental unit to counterbalance, dealt with severe racism in the judicial system, grew up in abject poverty with limited access to books, television and other media, and had chronic health problems due to poor nutrition and a lack of healthcare? Yea, your hard childhood is totally comparable to black kids growing up in America's niggerest cities. Go fuck yourself.

How was what he said even remotely stupid?

Fuck off.

>im a liberal shill dog but studies show
I like how you put "asian or white" to try and lump yourself in with the asians, who score considerably higher on IQ tests than whites. If you think niggers are stupid, then I wonder what asians think of you?

A Southern Democrat.

>IQ tests were intended to measure a persons potential.
They weren't intended to measure potential. Variations in scores across age, education level, emotional state, etc are all expected and accounted for during analysis and before application. These tests are meant to measure general inteligence. In children they are used to detect those that require special education. Outside that, they can be used to check for brain damage or degenerative diseases (test batteries like Weschler's are very intricate and allow for a deep analysis, they don't just tack a number on ye), and facilitate diagnosis in general.

IQ testing as far reaching practical, humanitarian even, applications outside arguing about race on Sup Forums.

my girlfriend works at a sushi bar in downtown sacramento and the japs there are extremely racist to mexicans, blacks, whites, and mongs/laotians. shes told me the codenames they have for the different races but i forget. basically they hate nigs, and rightfully so because theyre the first to get violent and stupid when they drink. then the mongs/laotians because they consider them the niggers of asia. then the mexicans, and finally the whites who the respect the most after themselves but dont really understand the differences between white cultures. just fyi

>race is factually one of the big factors of intelligence levels
>majority of anthropologists and geneticists dispute the fact that race exists as a legitimate human classification
>even the ones that do believe race exists don't think it has anything to do with our colloquial use of the term
>IT IS LITERALLY A PROVEN FACT THAT RACE INFLUENCES INTELLIGENCE
whoops, looks like you skipped the scientific method! you're at step 3, "formulate hypothesis". still got a ways to go

yea, we know asians are racist. what the fuck did that have to do with the post you responded to?

>asians respecting whites
lol, nope

thanks for your meaningless anecdote blog

>Take the good things out of both parties and go with that
>Results are more important than muh feelings

How are either of these things stupid?

>dear diary

liberals are idiots

sorry you didnt like my post i guess youll have to live with it welcome to the internet ;/

>Both parties are stupid.
>No party holds the pure truth.

>all reps are bible thumping neanderthals.

No? I want to create an educated society free of mentally and physically incapable. If you're as smart as a monkey you can pass high school, and if you're an utter idiot, you can still pass if you are able bodied. There is no torture, there is intensive attempts at education, but no harm. Termination would be painless and instantaneous. Why do you insist on being hyperbolic about this?

denying that race exists is dumb but putting a race into a single collective entity to solve non-trivial issues is even fucking dumber

There's nothing stupid about this image without context.

>the world is black and white
I remember being 12

Find me a mainstream Democratic politician that says there are more than two genders.

Then find me a mainstream Republican politician that doesn't deny climate change.

ok well then begin a career as a politician and run on these policies. im sure you find support

I grew up in a ghetto you presumptuous SJW faggot. And even with all the fucked up shit that happened in my childhood I still managed to pass with a D-. Anyone can do it, even black people you seem to think as smart as the average dog can, in fact, pass high school if given enough education and structure, which is exactly what my idea proposes.

Never have I ever seen a thread with so many cucks before.

Sup Forums thinks the president is the entire government. they arent aware that the entire republican party rejects their beliefs aside from a handful of representatives in the deep south

a realist

It's not about black and white, it's about having values and ideals that you actually believe in and easily being able to identify which political party most closely represents them because you're not a retard. Of course that doesn't mean you agree with everything that party stands for or that they're right about everything, but to genuinely not have a partisan preference is just ignorant. There's nothing wise or helpful about saying "well both sides have something to say!". We know that already.

rt.com/news/210059-watson-dna-nobel-racist/

>I grew up in a ghetto you presumptuous SJW faggot.
of course you did

Reddit is terrified because they're only just now realizing that with a full Republican congress, POTUS, and three seats about to open in the SCOTUS, the pendulum has swung in the other direction and they're in for generational conservatism.

This is Sup Forums. I think you meant, "Why are Replicants so fucking stupid?"

And only Deckard and Rachel were.

Again, you are being irrational. The query was "what would you do", I gave my answer, yet now you use snide sarcasm to act as if I ever had any intention to run for a political position on said answer. Please, step back from this conversation for a moment and analyze your actions. My replies were not attacks on you personally, but a hypothetical answer to a hypothetical question.

>half second gif

fuck off back to tumblr

Because (((television))) says so.

All libtards are too (((educated))) to realize just how (((indoctrinated))) they really are.

Graduating high school has a lot more with how much shit you are willing to tolerate than how smart you are. I think almost anyone that can walk could pass high school. But some of them are really fucked up and people feel forced to leave.

I dropped out when I was 15 and got a GED. Some guys decided to rape me and I couldn't face going back. I had to do a bunch of bullshit community college before I could get into a real school. America is a pretty fucked up place sometimes

Wow, do you really think so little of blacks?

Why are Liberals the true racists?

youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy

telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/10631319/Is-intelligence-written-in-the-genes.html

>Genetic influences on brain morphology and IQ are well studied. A variety of sophisticated brain-mapping approaches relating genetic influences on brain structure and intelligence establishes a regional distribution for this relationship that is consistent with behavioral studies. We highlight those studies that illustrate the complex cortical patterns associated with measures of cognitive ability. A measure of cognitive ability, known as g, has been shown highly heritable across many studies. We argue that these genetic links are partly mediated by brain structure that is likewise under strong genetic control. Other factors, such as the environment, obviously play a role, but the predominant determinant appears to genetic.

nature.com/mp/journal/vaop/ncurrent/abs/mp201185a.html

>how could a ghetto nigger use big words and make coherent statements, surely this must be a ruse, all the black people I know are dumb as bricks and enjoy being treated like a good dog for doing what I tell them

Your reasoning is exactly why Hillary lost the election. No one likes being treated like a dog, regardless of whether or not you tell them you have their best interests at heart when you do.

>i have to choose between lesser of two evils

conservatives are really shitty people

and they get really mad when you call them on how shitty they are, just like you'd expect from shitty people

>youtube.com/watch?v=rrBxZGWCdgs

That's fucking hilarious because that's exactly how every liberal actually is. They honestly think they're good people while they're the bigots who coddle and destroy blacks.

>we're fighting voter ID laws because you dumb niggers can't figure out the internet or the DMV. no need to thank us, just hate Republicans.

Jesus Christ, of course you do, those are your fucking options. Grow the fuck up.

And vote in primaries to stop the 'evils' from being the candidate in the first place.

>liberals literally think only they can save minority/oppressed groups
>treat said groups like children

>Hurricanes
>caused by high barometric pressure
>high

>Jesus Christ, of course you do, those are your fucking options. Grow the fuck up.
Only because people like you are retarded.

If everyone refused to play into the bipartisan madness then shit would change. But people would rather be stupid and complain online.

Describing a realistic situation that many black kids (and children of other races, albeit less frequently) have to deal with is "racist"? Thanks for the strawman video, but what exactly is your point?

"D" isn't passing in pretty much any institution, and your anecdote proves nothing. "If I can do it anyone can" is a worthless statement.

Voter ID laws provably suppress the minority vote; their intelligence and access to identification has nothing to do with it. It's an extremely well-documented phenomenon.

No. Hurricanes are low pressure systems. There's no two ways about it.

A D- gets you a high school diploma in the United States of America. I don't know what else to tell you.